Forum › Posts by YamCakes

YamCakes
Ayame 14 discussion 25 Mar 23:27
joined Jul 26, 2014

Wow...

joined Jul 26, 2014

Didn’t Itou Hachi’s other series end with them going off to live alone in a remote cottage or something... Anyways I like the atmosphere that’s simultaneously heartwarming and a little disturbing.

Which one?

YamCakes
Image Comments 08 Oct 16:35
joined Jul 26, 2014
Mqueaoi

Tomoko's life truly is poppin'

joined Jul 26, 2014

the manga is really funny but i hate how much of a beta orbiter shun is..

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

I didn't even read this, and refuse to. Instead, I came here to ask a question hopefully the mods will see:

WHY is this sort of material allowed on here?!

I've worked with survivors of human trafficking, incest, and various other forms of abuse. Most of them were underage when it happened. And well over half the time, their abusers would say something like "she came on to me!" or "It's obvious she wanted it!" or some other variation on that theme. From reading the previous comments it sounds like that trope is being played to the hilt with this one.

Now...I get it. Freedom of speech. no one is actually being harmed, etc etc. I get it. And very likely no one reading this is going to lay hands on a child, or think it's okay to. But I do think it's time this sort of material was removed from the site and banned from further uploads.

It's a drawing.

joined Jul 26, 2014

what in god's name is this shit...

YamCakes
Abs-duction discussion 31 Jan 23:45
joined Jul 26, 2014

im sorry but nani the fuck

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

Sayaka deserves a hot big tiddy gf good going through all this

joined Jul 26, 2014

Chapter 6 reminds me of basic training when it's lights out and you and all the other trainees are fooling around doing some stupid shit.. then the TI's walk in and you scramble to get back into bed under the covers trying not to make a sound lol. Sometimes someone got caught and let's just say the whole dorm would get lit up

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

She waited for her sailor who was far, far away~...

YamCakes
Yuru Yuri discussion 03 May 22:13
joined Jul 26, 2014

and in that moment....
ayano knew she was gay

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

I love boobs!

joined Jul 26, 2014

Lmao this bitch is wiiiiiiiillllld

joined Jul 26, 2014

"future lover" tf?? bitch YOU'RE her lover excuse the fuck outta you

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

no one's gonna comment on how Big Tree-san asked them to "please pee a bit right there, too fertilise me <3"???

YamCakes
Ayame 14 discussion 17 May 06:26
joined Jul 26, 2014

Even a granny! Damn.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

why all this drama anyway? Pito usually makes characters futa it's nothing new or needs discussion

joined Jul 26, 2014

im wet

YamCakes
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Apr 02:43
joined Jul 26, 2014

This girl is so horny and I love it

YamCakes
Scandal discussion 13 Mar 00:58
joined Jul 26, 2014

Oh geez......

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

This was hot but i kinda got turned off when the little girl started to enjoy it.. should've just stayed non consensual throughout the entire story.

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

This needs to be adapted to an anime. It'll be like Sakamoto-hilarious.

YamCakes
Image Comments 06 Dec 05:40
joined Jul 26, 2014
Dopn0to

This is so hilarious for some reason... interesting sense of humor this artist has...

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

i love america

YamCakes
joined Jul 26, 2014

KITAAAAAA