Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Sure, everyone has crushes for Nadeshiko. Why not.
I could go to the harem route.

...Still dying to know the person that the queen chose, though...

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

Well, while we're speculating like crazy people: Nadeshiko is actually kinda smiling in one of her pictures with Miho. I suppose that's a point in her favour...? Either way, this is beginning to torment me.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

So we have the following options:
1. Most people guessed right and it really is Megumi
2. Harem end
3. Namori is trolling us and we'll never find out who the mystery kanojo is

I suggest that if No. 3 comes true we riot and go jellyfish hunting, who's with me?

4 . Something like "Truth" happens . http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/truth#1

And the weird thing about Truth is that Namori didn't name any of the characters inside

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 12:28PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Nadeshiko might date them all already.

just noticed the "possible" indirect kiss miho x nadeshiko in page 1 panel 1!<3

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 12:51PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Well, while we're speculating like crazy people: Nadeshiko is actually kinda smiling in one of her pictures with Miho. I suppose that's a point in her favour...? Either way, this is beginning to torment me.

But then she was smiling with Ai too. The only time she didnt smile was the Police pictures with Megumi. She had a poker face

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

seriously ... so much trolling.
Personally, i would like it to be Megumi, but Namori is trolling us, so hardcore.
Like, she just did this ''Truth'' One shot to troll us. Us, the yuri ship lovers.
Namori won't stop trolling us ... til we cry. But Namori still won't stop.

Namori is haunting us.

Just imagine.. You are draming about your OTP ship from this Manga. Then you hear Namori whispering in your dream: ''This will never happen ....probably.''

..... orz

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

But then she was smiling with Ai too. The only time she didnt smile was the Police pictures with Megumi. She had a poker face

I dunno about that. Of the nine or so pictures on page 3, I'd say she looks pretty stiff in eight of them (the exception being the lower-most middle one). It's a bit harder to tell with the ones on page 2, but I don't think I see any smiles there either. Did I miss any?

Phpfafi7e_c2am
joined Jan 29, 2014

OMG when will the pain end? which is it? WHICH? How can you do this to your faithful yuri fans?! /sob
P.S. I'm still hoping for Megumi, I want a Tsundere ending, plus.... handcuffs!

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 6:19PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Ahhhh. Nadeshiko is so darn cute. She is queen.

Now which one is her queen? ;)

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

god damn it Namori!!!!! why do you do this to us!!!!!!
I'm in between Ai and Megumi

joined Jul 5, 2014

I hope it's Megumi, simply for the fact that if it's not then that just means Nadeshiko treats her like shit for no good reason.
I kinda think it will turn out to be Miho though, not sure why, just a feeling.

joined Mar 23, 2014

I dunno about that. Of the nine or so pictures on page 3, I'd say she looks pretty stiff in eight of them (the exception being the lower-most middle one). It's a bit harder to tell with the ones on page 2, but I don't think I see any smiles there either. Did I miss any?

The one on page 4, with sailor Ai and Nadeshiko and it's labeled Friends <3. I'm using phone so I zoom in super close and it looks like a bit like a smile. Or maybe it's just her eyes that make me think she's smiling.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Why could it be Miho?
I think if we read chapter 11 we get some clues to whom she might be. But I have a feeling it could be Ai

last edited at Nov 11, 2014 10:41PM

joined Mar 23, 2014

Why could it be Miho?
I think if we read chapter 11 we get some clues to whom she might be. But I have a feeling it could be Ai

All of them are possible gf. At first I thought it would be Ai, and then I started rooting for Megumi. Miho is a possibility because she always teases Nadeshiko and the secret girlfriend also does that when they talk on the phone.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Ok so I retread the chapters and I'm not going to lie I think a like Miho a lot lel
The flirty attitude of her I actually like it x3

joined Jul 5, 2014

I really don't like the thought of it not being Megumi, because Nadeshiko treats her like crap, seriously. That's kinda sucky if it's not justified as them hiding their relationship. Miho is just the sort of character I don't like as a love interest to be honest, and Ai is as plain as white wallpaper.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I think the reason why Megumi gets treated that way is because Nadeshiko might see a little bit of Sakurako in her. And she plays pranks on Sakurako all the time. I wouldn't say she treats her like shit since we have only seen a few chapters with her being prankish "mean" with her, I think she does care for Megumi and her being able to do that shows how close they are as friends or even possible lovers. I, like I said before think that's in between both Megumi and Ai but now Miho is Also added to my equation because I've grown to like her character and re reading has helped me reflect that the GFs charcacteristics sound a lot like Mihos personality. So if it does end up being Miho I actually wouldn't mind :3 in fact I would love it :D

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Oh, haven't seen this level of speculation since the last time I was in the Stretch forum thread

Just give up, people. By this point is pretty obvious that Nadeshiko is 3 timing.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

^ haha i agree. But its still cute seeing nadeshiko with a probable match from every girl

joined Jul 26, 2014

Oh, haven't seen this level of speculation since the last time I was in the Stretch forum thread

Just give up, people. By this point is pretty obvious that Nadeshiko is 3 timing.

KA--NA--SHI--MI NO--

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I think my yuri goggles are broken. I don't ship Nadeshiko with any of her friends and actually think that Namori is either just being a troll or that it's gonna turn out to be a girl, that hasn't even been introduced yet.

Or maybe it's a boyfriend o.o

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I reckon Miho is the girlfriend though I really want the girlfriend to be Megumi. For some reason Megumi just seems too obvious to me, and Miho kind of fits in with the whole 'keeping it a secret' while still flirting with her at the same time. I want it to be Megumi though as Megumi is adorbs. But I'm getting more friend vibes. Either that or they are waaay good at hiding things.

If it's just Namori being a massive troll though I don't think I could deal oh my goodness

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I think my yuri goggles are broken. I don't ship Nadeshiko with any of her friends and actually think that Namori is either just being a troll or that it's gonna turn out to be a girl, that hasn't even been introduced yet.

Is there even a male character in Yuru Yuri?

last edited at Nov 16, 2014 9:32PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Is there even a male character in Yuru Yuri?

Missing Y chromosome remember?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

If I remember right there is actually a male teacher's silhouette in one of the chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.