Forum › Posts by Mina Hazuki

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 28 May 10:30
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Well, I already read chapter 16 and now I'm gonna feel really, really smug, cross my arms, smirk and say this: I told you! I told you guys right when she first appeared that Sara is gonna end up having exactly THAT role! Ha! And that's one in the face of everyone, who told me I was wrong back then! :D That is all.

Where is this post you speak of so that I may read this, "told you so"??

With my slow ass internet, I'm way too lazy to search, honestly. It should be somewhere on the previous 15 pages of this discussion thread. A post in which I basically said I don't believe that Sara and Mei are seriously gonna end up together and that Sara will probably be more of a catalyst to finally bring Mei and Yuzu closer together.

last edited at May 28, 2015 10:32AM

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 28 May 08:02
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Well, I already read chapter 16 and now I'm gonna feel really, really smug, cross my arms, smirk and say this: I told you! I told you guys right when she first appeared that Sara is gonna end up having exactly THAT role! Ha! And that's one in the face of everyone, who told me I was wrong back then! :D That is all.

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

The use of light and shade in this is rather amazing. It's like Nanashiki is turning waking up into some kind of holy ritual or something... o.o

Mina Hazuki
Roulette discussion 10 May 07:06
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Sweet work, but has anybody noticed that their noses are about as long as their mouths? I mean...geez!

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

True story: I read this yesterday and when I was done, I went straight into the living room and hugged my girl while quietly sobbing on her shoulder and she totally freaked out. "What? What's wrong? ...Mina, c'mon, talk to me?" And then I really opened the floodgates when I realized how much she cares about me. I ended up telling her I fell asleep while doing paperwork and dreamt about something bad that happened in my past. I was too embarrassed to admit that a short manga gave me the feels like that. T^T

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 28 Apr 11:29
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Found this page on tumblr

http://glassmovingcastle.tumblr.com/post/117340097149/translator-riokichisnoweditor-kiyutooriginal

I'm just like Yuzu, the joke wnet over my head :v

You see, I think that bug bite is actually a hickey Yuzu left on Mei's neck, probably without realizing it since it was dark when she made it. Mei, however, seems to know exactly what that "bug bite" really is and after saying those words to Yuzu, Yuzu herself understands and that's why she blushes.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 11:32AM

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Stuck at the office, doing overtime while eating chips, drinking unhealthy amounts of canned coffee, reading doujin and manga on DR. ...Hold on, what was I working on again? owo;

Should I tell your boss about this?

If you did, I think this is how it would go:

Assistant: * waltzes into boss's office * Miss! I have an urgent matter to report to you. Yesterday when she was doing overtime, Hazuki has displayed a gross lack of discipline! She is not respecting her work or this company! You can not let such behavior go unpunished!
Boss: * sips coffee * ....* is silent for a few moments * ...Who's Hazuki?
Assistant: -_- A campaign manager. She has been working here for 3 years.
Boss: ... * sips coffee*...
Assistant: She brings cake to work when it's her birthday.
Boss: Ah, that one. I like her.
Assistant: o.o; Miss, she is clearly not respecting you nor your company.
Boss: She brings cake. I like her. v.v
Assistant: But-
Boss: Dismissed. v.v
Assistant: * sighs* Yes, ma'm.

Yes, that's how it'd go. Probably. XD

I'd appreciate a company like this.

Nobody would ever get any work done, but at least there'd be cake. Lots and lots of cake. XD

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

The title reminded me of an incident that happened to me when I was a teen. My parents were out and it was this beautiful spring day, so I decided to have lunch in our garden with my bestie. We were sitting there at the table, chatting and eating when suddenly, this fat pigeon landed on our table, took a dump on it and then just left. ._.

Anyway, this was cute. Wish it would've been longer though, like by at least 3 or 4 pages.

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Stuck at the office, doing overtime while eating chips, drinking unhealthy amounts of canned coffee, reading doujin and manga on DR. ...Hold on, what was I working on again? owo;

Should I tell your boss about this?

If you did, I think this is how it would go:

Assistant: * waltzes into boss's office * Miss! I have an urgent matter to report to you. Yesterday when she was doing overtime, Hazuki has displayed a gross lack of discipline! She is not respecting her work or this company! You can not let such behavior go unpunished!
Boss: * sips coffee * ....* is silent for a few moments * ...Who's Hazuki?
Assistant: -_- A campaign manager. She has been working here for 3 years.
Boss: ... * sips coffee*...
Assistant: She brings cake to work when it's her birthday.
Boss: Ah, that one. I like her.
Assistant: o.o; Miss, she is clearly not respecting you nor your company.
Boss: She brings cake. I like her. v.v
Assistant: But-
Boss: Dismissed. v.v
Assistant: * sighs* Yes, ma'm.

Yes, that's how it'd go. Probably. XD

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 18:42
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I understand the skepticism, but I'm not really sure why it's necessary in this case.

It's not, but like I mentioned before: it's just who I am. XD For so many years now, my job has basically been to con and trick people and make sure the one who hires me gets a decisive advantage over someone else. Obviously, along the way I've learned to protect myself and carefully consider all of my actions, 2 main doubts basically always present in my mind: "I might be wrong, so I should be careful" and "This person could be tricking me, so let's not react just now." This mindset has become second nature to me. I sometimes catch myself using it when it's not even really required and then I laugh at myself for making things unnecessarily complicated.

Obviously! Which is why I said I'd leave you to it. So, having a hunch that something is true but not being able to prove it must be quite disheartening for you?

I tend to not make clear judgments of whether something is true or not when I don't have reason to be certain of something, so "disheartening" is not the word I'd choose to describe it, just...sort of frustrating, I guess? Especially when the researching takes unbearably long or the things I find out don't add up or prove to be useless for the case. Overall though, I always search with a neutral mind, so I rarely end up disappointed or disheartened. I can either end up proving my own statements or those of someone else wrong. As long as I'm not actually working for someone and running out of alternative options, I don't mind admitting having been wrong or having failed. ^^

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 17:17
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I've been on the internet long enough to doubt everything as well. But Im quite friendly with a scan group that message me before that put releases on their blog.

So I'm literally the first person to read and DL, by the time I'm finished most of the time after I'm done and 10 minutes later it's up on mangafox/mangahere what have you. And they aren't mainstream mangas for the most part, there's no reason why some dude wouls be creeping their releases with that speed. It happened too many times to be a coincidence.

But you can go ahead and research all you want while I play games n' all, whatever amuses you =P

Fact is, even if you're right, as long as you don't present evidence to proof that what you said really happened, I have no rational reason to believe that what you say is true. ;D I don't believe anything that isn't solidly backed up. So yes, since the topic seems interesting to me, I will continue to research and find out what's really going on while you go play games. :)

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 5:19PM

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 16:00
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I repeat, there is no season 2. We do not speak of it.

Personally, I loved the season. I don't care what anyone thinks, but I loved it. v.v

Do not doubt it, there's a reason why many scan group won't allow you to get access to their content if you don't make an account ( sometimes you even have to make another acoount the forum as well ).

In the end it's not really that much protection since you only need to "I'm not a robot" once.

Being a sceptic is literally part of my job, so it's natural for me to doubt everything, that I haven't researched on my own (which is what I'm doing right now, lol. Work has brainwashed me. XD) I'm doubting it mainly for the reason that mangafox is a free website. I know servers can do a lot these days and I'm not saying what you're claiming wouldn't technically be possible. But with the overload of ads displayed on MF, it's clear that it's not a privately owned website, but a hosted one. Someone renting a server, that can look for very specific data, crack codes, download data, upload data and organize it in specific ways all on its own and NOT charge a fee to enter the website seems highly unlikely. Either the admin of the site is filthy rich to be able to pay for such a high performance server each month, or what you're saying is most likely not true. But I won't settle for neither your nor my own point until my research has been successful.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 4:02PM

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 15:19
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

There is no season 2.

Of course there is a season 2. Darker Than Black - Ryuusei no gemini, a 12 episode season and sequel of Darker Than Black - Kuro no keiyakusha. Do your research before you post.

MF uploads aren't manual for the most part, the beast searches on its own..

Highly doubt that.

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 21 Apr 03:01
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

So who uploaded the scanlated Chapter 15 on MangaFox?

Ah yes, the folk on MangaFox tends to be frowned upon by big scanlation groups for doing the things they do (specifically: not respecting people's work.) The version, that was uploaded on MangaFox isn't a version that was done by Yuri Project. It was done by a small team called RieLee Rough Subs, a duo consisting of Herin Lee (translator) and Rie Silene (editor). Like the name of their little collab says, they do rough translations of some manga, but their versions are never quality checked or proof read by anyone, which is why they don't actually release their work anywhere. They only put it up for download on certain websites, mostly including an extra page or a note in the description of the download, in which they specifically ask for their work to not be uploaded anywhere else. Maybe they forgot about that note this time or whoever uploaded it on MF just removed it and put it up anyway, but I'm pretty certain Herin and Rie never meant for their version to be uploaded on MF and I also think that YP's version will be significantly better in terms of quality.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 3:02AM

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 20 Apr 17:45
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I like your avatar, where is it from?

It's a fanart of one of my OTPs: Mina x Yoko from Darker Than Black season 2. I found it on the internets a while ago. They were kinda canon in the anime, but (really heavy spoiler warning!) sadly, they never actually happened cause Yoko was killed before their relationship could develop to something romantic. DX

Maybe they'll feature a double release with chapter 16

For Citrus? I don't think so. And honestly, I hope they never will. o.o Afaik, Yuri Hime, which is the magazine Citrus is being released in, is a pretty regular, bimonthly magazine. So if they ever make a double release for Citrus, it would mean we'd have to wait 4 months for the chapters. D: I don't think I could stand this. The fellas from Yuri Project take their time with their work, but experience has shown until now that they normally don't need significantly longer than a month to scanlate a new chap after the raws have been released. The raws for Citrus ch. 15 were released sometime around the 15th of March, so as long as nothing serious happened to slow down the scanlation team, it should be here soon. o.o

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Tell me there is more and it will be translayed.

to translay (verb): to have sex with a transsexual or transgender person.
Ex: "Dude, I've been translayed yesterday!"
"Praise the futa gods!"

Translaytion (noun): the act of having sex with a transsexual or transgender person.
Ex: "Man, I feel like having some translaytion tonight."
"Praise the futa gods!"

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 19 Apr 19:01
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Hmmm...Been a month since the raws for chapter 15 were released. Any day now. o.o
* sets up camp *
* starts campfire *
* starts grilling marshmallows *
Anybody want some?

Relevant to your interests.

The site isn't loading because my Internet connection decides to be a bitch once again. I shall continue grilling my 'mallows, waiting patiently. I'm prepared this time. o.o * points to huge trailer of food and drinks in the BG *

Mina Hazuki
Citrus discussion 19 Apr 18:43
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Hmmm...Been a month since the raws for chapter 15 were released. Any day now. o.o
* sets up camp *
* starts campfire *
* starts grilling marshmallows *
Anybody want some?

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

all girls school girls are lesbian again.....

IKR? I remember my 2 years in an all girls school and it was nowhere near like what I've read in manga until now. XD Then again, Japanese girls are probably a lot different from German ones.

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Reading NSFW doujins...WHILE YOU'RE AT WORK! #InsanityWolf

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

Headbanging in a vynil pool. Fuck. YES.

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I don't even want to know what sorcery this is, but Mochizuki is basically a copy of my brother. The expression, the messed up hair, the glasses, even his behavior.
That aside, does anyone else think that Hidesuke and Maya would actually be a nice couple? No? Oh well, nevermind then...

Mina Hazuki
Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

I kind of don't see the Aaaaaangst and Drama in this one. If anything, this lacks a Comedy tag. o.ô
Anyway, that one was adorable. Brought a smile to my face, even though I was hoping for Mako to actually ask if she could be the ...other girl's (I've already forgotten her name. Good job, brain. -.-) teddy bear. XD

Minayoko
joined Aug 11, 2013

...Y'know, reading the comment I made here yesterday, "from tomorrow on, no more drinking" actually sounds like a really good idea. * facepalm *

last edited at Feb 9, 2015 7:12AM