It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission

Ineptify
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013
Gznyj55

lmao same I thought it's a tongue piercing or something before the next panel

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Just because I can't have her, so I hate her. Oh and also I hate your lover as well because your love at first sight worked out but not mine.

what.

Oh on the other hand, I'm glad Hima actually talked about this to her, it's like hating someone just because they are there. It makes no sense.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Is it only me that feels this, supposed tragic, background story with the violinist that passed away feels very awkward and abrupt?

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Hot af, but I can't help but to wonder how her hand/arm turn that way when they are showing the gush gush slimy slimy part

Ineptify
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013
Domoookamidesu-1467582120160034816-img1

Who's the third person, I'm sure Gura doesn't have bottom teeth /s

Jokes aside, this sure look like they had an intense night

Ineptify
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013
91683918_p0

Excuse me what it's been 20 years?!?!??!

Edit: Also it's rare to see another summon night stuff in here

last edited at Mar 20, 2022 6:52AM

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I feel like this current band contest arc is like trying to remind me what I did when I'm at my teenage years where I actually ruined an actual friendship with someone (a group of friends) just because of my own stupid pride and until today the person still doesn't know why I stopped talking to them, and they probably already have forgotten about me.
Although not everyone would experience this, but I feel like it's something some people like me might experience during school days where pride or whatever takes the place and you just stop being rational and stop talking to a certain person

Ineptify
Image Comments 27 Jul 14:41
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013
E6plajtvkaetcx4-orig

The blue uparupa (axolotl) shirt I need that

Ineptify
Image Comments 27 Jul 14:38
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013
E6p3kfdvgaifpii-orig

From the thumbnail I thought both of them are kissing a flushed senchou

Ineptify
Saki discussion 21 Jun 00:03
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Can't believe it's been 2 years ever since the explosive beginning by Yuuki, the first round ended.

Ineptify
Saki discussion 17 Jun 02:19
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I'm guessing the finals is going to last us 3 years.

Ineptify
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I ate chili chocolate by Lindt before, it's pretty delicious

Ineptify
Love Letter discussion 12 Feb 02:43
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

:c

So simple it hurts deep

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 2:43AM

Ineptify
Slow Start discussion 29 Jan 08:33
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I didn't know Slow Start was by Hakka-ya!! Gotta read them all

Ineptify
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I don't think it's a sequel. It's more like same situation in a different universe.

Nope - it is obviously just a sequel - what would make you think that?

I'm very hopeful given how good the first one is - but the insecure boys talk was off-putting compared to how the first story ended. Maybe they wanted to do a sequel since it was so popular but couldn't think what drama they could have besides the old fall back of wanting a boy and only being a girl? (Even though Hanjuku josei was all about putting that dumb idea to rest.?)

Well, I say they came to terms with it in part one, but you could say since neither were around and boys, being so has made them unsure and worried all over??

Hopefully this insecurity over boys thing will be very short lived and the author will move on to other stuff.

Ohh, my bad. I skim through the first few pages and was a little confused with the story. Just got some time now to read the first chapter. Yea, I was wrong on thinking that it was from another universe.

Ineptify
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I don't think it's a sequel. It's more like same situation in a different universe.

Ineptify
Nukoduke! discussion 13 Oct 13:13
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Huh, weird that I didn't get any RSS notification from the chapters until 108, but hey, 10 CHAPTERS OF HAPPINESS

Ineptify
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

This just reminds me of Karada Sagashi, but that probably have a better plot

Ineptify
New Game discussion 25 Sep 09:03
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Oh woah woah, don't drop this series just because Kou is going off. Just like any characters she will still be making appearance, in France.
You can't expect every chapter of the manga to feature all the main characters after all, and seeing how this author is able to do character building for each main, I believe he won't drop Kou like any other manga does.

Ineptify
New Game discussion 15 Sep 11:46
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Technically speaking Kou will be working at another branch of the same company if I'm not wrong

last edited at Sep 15, 2017 12:56PM by Nezchan

Ineptify
New Game discussion 14 Sep 09:00
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

I think I would cry when they animate the part where the crew announce PECO to public, that chapter make me tear up.

Normally in gaming industry (Or at least the one that I used to work at), programmers are always the one who is at fault.
No one would really blame the game designers for giving the work late.
No one will blame the producer for assigning the work late.
No one will blame the character designer for submitting the 2D/3D design late.

Although I am not working as any of the roles above. So I understand Naru's position when she asked who will be responsible if she submit the work late. After all, she's just an intern.

last edited at Sep 14, 2017 9:04AM

Ineptify
New Game discussion 13 Sep 08:57
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

The inevitable has arrived.
Damn character building

Eventually Kou actually did went to overseas. As of now, I only remember one chapter or two that have her in it. Christina's sister is like an alternate version of Hazuki

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 8:57AM

Ineptify
New Game discussion 21 Jul 09:00
Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Chapter 49 and onwards, this is what most of the manga forget; realistic character progression. I read the Chinese translated ones previously, and I really like how this story show us the characters development