Forum › A Lesbian Succubus and Her High School Snack discussion

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

These last few one shots have been wild. I did chuckle at the semen line ngl.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's a bit forced when the succubus is only lesbian because she genetically has no other choice is all. I don't actually have a problem with anything in this story.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the other way around, she isn't a lesbian because semen Is bad for her, semen is bad for her because she is a lesbian

You are suggesting because of her sexuality, semen randomly became extreme poison to her? That's like a vegan being literally poisoned by eating meat, no? I don't see the advantage for a species like this to limit themselves biologically, but then succubi aren't real to begin with and terribly defined by Japanese pop culture.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's certainly hard to not giggle a bit at this particular interpretation if you've ever taken even a cursory look at the OG lore.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Lmao this was funny.

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

She d i e s if she ingests semen omfg I started cry laughing thought this was a whole joke for a moment

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

“Deadly semen” seems like one of the few ways you could make a relationship involving a lesbian demon feel skin-crawlingly puritanical.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

...Why would being a Lesbian succubus cause semen to make you keel over? I mean it's one thing if she doesn't like it because she's a lesbian but the way it's written makes me think that she has the deadly reaction to semen because she's a lesbian...

joined Jul 26, 2016

...Why would being a Lesbian succubus cause semen to make you keel over? I mean it's one thing if she doesn't like it because she's a lesbian but the way it's written makes me think that she has the deadly reaction to semen because she's a lesbian...

Because ~DOUJINLOGIC~ and amazingly tone-deaf at that. Gonna have to agree with Jazz's summary here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Maaaan I want a lesbian succubus girlfriend :(

Sorry, we're all out.

Would you settle for a normal girlfriend with a leather collar and semen-y breath?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Everytime I'm browsing the forum page and see the word "succubus" I just hear Cyana from PM Seymour's Tumblr Binge Compilations shouting it in a simultaneously cute and demonic way, and it's driving me crazy in several different ways. But mostly comedic.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Yeah, that line ruined everything.

Ah, another man of culture I see (referring to the Moonbyul pfp)

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Slut-shaming. Biphobia. Cheat-o-phobia. Just another day in Dynasty Forum.

Some people here make me wonder: have they never heard of open relationships? Sexual freedom?

I swear, there are yuri fans who are more intractable on monogamy that Protestant fundies.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I get the first two, but "cheat-o-phobia"? I think it's normal not to accept cheating. The word itself implies that the partner did not consent to it.
Not that it even applies here, considering they clearly aren't dating.

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

This forum is more amusing than most oneshots on here lmao.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Some people here make me wonder: have they never heard of open relationships? Sexual freedom?

I swear, there are yuri fans who are more intractable on monogamy that Protestant fundies.

Freedom of speech much ? Freedom of opinion much ? Maybe they heard of it but doesn't like it. You know peoples aren't forced to like everything. Some peoples like Yuri without open relation. No need to be mad atthem.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Freedom of speech much ? Freedom of opinion much ?

Those go both ways, as anyone observing the exercise of either is also entirely within their rights to have opinions about opinions - such as those being knee-jerky retrograde bullshit - and say as much. Matters of taste are one thing, the kind of moralising high dudgeon that's been thrown around here quite another.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Those go both ways

I didn't say they can't disagree with them.

joined Oct 27, 2018

As a bi woman I am very concerned about biphobia, and I agree some of these comments are definitely biphobic. However, cheat-o-phobia, is incredibly silly, and kinda discredits everything you say. You forfeited your ability to seriously talk about biphobia, or slut shaming, or anything really by being so ridiculous.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Lmao what the fuck is even cheat-o-phobia? Strict repulsion to the act of cheating? Then yes, I'm a cheat-o-phobic person. As I can say that most people in the world are.

Seriously, the lengths some people go to show they're woke...

Ah, another man of culture I see (referring to the Moonbyul pfp)

Woman. Fellow moomoo?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Those go both ways

Invoking "muh freedoms" like that implies either exactly as much, or that you didn't quite think the argument through.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Those go both ways

Invoking "muh freedoms" like that implies either exactly as much, or that you didn't quite think the argument through.

I didn't think too much through here. Was just saying people have the right to not like open relationships.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

well I admit THAT line cracked me up, and the whole thing of her dying if she eats semen (just imagine the drama potential)

joined Apr 6, 2019

Lmao what the fuck is even cheat-o-phobia?

Some people have open relationships. They sleep around, then return home to their love partner, who welcomes them with open arms.

Some people are into netorare. They get turned on by the idea of their significant other having sex with other people. If they can watch, even better.

Some people don't understand squat about the matters I just mentioned (because they are deeply phobic about non-monogamous sex) and react to them with an angry chorus of "Cheaters! Cheaters! Cheating is bad!"

I believe that's what she's talking about. It's pretty obvious, really.

You forfeited your ability to seriously talk about biphobia, or slut shaming, or anything really by being so ridiculous.

I'd say that the way you judge the life/love choices of other couples and insult those who disagree with you, as if Gawd himself was sitting on your shoulder and dictating the divine truth, rather proves her point. But maybe it's just me.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 5:15PM

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

So what would the gay incubus's achilles' heel be? Human eggs?

Probably dies once he touches female nipples.
on one hand though, maybe if he ingests the liquid that makes women wet--I don"t know what it's called though

joined Oct 27, 2018

Lmao what the fuck is even cheat-o-phobia?

Some people have open relationships. They sleep around, then return home to their love partner, who welcomes them with open arms.

Some people are into netorare. They get turned on by the idea of their significant other having sex with other people. If they can watch, even better.

Some people don't understand squat about the matters I just mentioned (because they are deeply phobic about non-monogamous sex) and react to them with an angry chorus of "Cheaters! Cheaters! Cheating is bad!"

I believe that's what she's talking about. It's pretty obvious, really.

You forfeited your ability to seriously talk about biphobia, or slut shaming, or anything really by being so ridiculous.

I'd say that the way you judge the life/love choices of other couples and insult those who disagree with you, as if Gawd himself was sitting on your shoulder and dictating the divine truth, rather proves her point. But maybe it's just me.

I didn't judge anyone's life choices, learn to read, i have zero problems with non-monogamous relationships, non of the non-monogamous scenarios you mentioned are remotely cheating, that you would even compare the two makes you seem way more prejudiced than anything I said. Cheat-o-phobia isn't a thing because cheating (which, again, is totally distinct from polyamoury) is bad and is rightfully condemned.

last edited at Apr 5, 2020 10:46PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.