Forum › Posts by sillylily

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

She d i e s if she ingests semen omfg I started cry laughing thought this was a whole joke for a moment

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

I'd have a complex of being tiny if I was that short

sillylily
Ayame 14 discussion 21 Mar 22:15
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

I simp Sal Jiang tbh

sillylily
Ayame 14 discussion 21 Mar 22:03
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Wait seriously!!!!?

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

I'm scared but ready for the ride (´-﹏-`;)

Same but maybe it'll turn out more or less like ntr Netsuzou Trap lol

sillylily
Ayame 14 discussion 21 Mar 21:45
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

....aaand that's all

last edited at Mar 21, 2020 9:45PM

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Will it get as creepy as Happy Sugar Life? Possibly.

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Kill bill sirens from this point on

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Yeah I'm calling it this won't end pretty

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Love the art and atmosphere but the idea of her kissing her friend she suddenly hated urkes me. However does remind me of a Manga where two girls go out with each other then try to jump off a bridge but end up realizing they hated each other.

I now really want to read this, what's it called?

Girl's Cocoon by Keiko Fuyumushi

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 5:04PM

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Love the art and atmosphere but the idea of her kissing her friend she suddenly hated urkes me. However does remind me of a Manga where two girls go out with each other then try to jump off a bridge but end up realizing they hated each other.

That anthology was an incredible read! But yeah i agree it has similar vibes

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Okay this has my full attention, little witch academy who?

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

I feel for author cuz shes just being herself and finds it hard to date other masculine women. It's not easy to fit what other person wants. And I simply am not sure what I find attractive in other women. I love them and that's all there is to it, just as I am wlw.

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Relatable in a way I just want to deny it... but it still had me laughing

last edited at Dec 25, 2019 9:33PM

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Oh I love these characters they're like icing on sweet yuri cake. I'm enjoying it as much as Aoki Mitsue's anthology Princess Princess, which is saying alot♡

last edited at Dec 22, 2019 12:55AM

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

EDIT: This was meant as a reply to a now-deleted post asking to try and explain why the characters feel so distant now.

I tried to in my posts over the last few pages. From how I see it, Konatsu is frustrated with herself for wanting to act against Koyuki's best interest and to keep the exclusive connection (initially based on their shared loneliness) she used to have with her and her only, despite the fact that it was Konatsu herself who pushed her towards opening up to other people. And she's also frustrated with Koyuki for not understanding where she's coming from since Koyuki thinks that other people will fill the void that her going away will leave inside Konatsu; it won't, and Konatsu's current feelings are telling her that only Koyuki's presence and attention can ease her loneliness.

As for Koyuki, she just seems to genuinely be incapable of analyzing the situation deeply enough due to her lack of social awareness and experience. She outright can't understand that Konatsu considers their connection special and that she'd think of her differently from how she'd think of any other friend she might make. This was evident from very early on, for instance when she told Konatsu there was no particular reason why she called out to her on the day she first came to school despite Konatsu wanting to hear her say she also considered their first meeting special.

If I had to fault one of the two over the other, it would have to be Konatsu. She's the one with the ability to start to try and sort things out by being straightforward, although she won't because she knows she's in the wrong.

Thank you soooooo much for replying, I deleted the post cus I thought it'd get ignored and bit lost. Now I get the tension between Konastu and Koyuki. I've read shoujo ai where characters just avoid eachother with simple reasons, but these girls feel so introspective in a way.

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Ah I love this author I follow her on pixiv, and its usually the same kinda of pair[tall beauty+short cutie]. But the personalities are always different and worth reading each time.

last edited at Sep 22, 2019 12:31AM

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

This has been the most lesbian thing ive read, and ive read ones where the girls end up married it just overall pretty much embraces all the homo

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Ahhhh how did it get to this, id like to speak with the author

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Milfcest

sillylily
Yukino Plan discussion 02 Sep 03:50
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Great shes freaky

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Yall ready for the next chapter? ͡ ͜ʖ ͡

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Bet that "BADUMP" ment she was into it ahahah

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Im not okay, the girl who gave mimi used clothes her upper classmen (the one she was smooching on the staircase) most likely died in battle probably the one in chapter 5. Maybe they just parted after graduation? Ahh both thoughts are pretty sad :c

sillylily
My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

"No, cry more" she is not a good friend