Forum › Posts by Cloy552

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I can't tell if the scans failed or if it's a weird form of censorship...

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Incoming "Alright, let's share numbers so we can contact each other easily"
And then panic begins

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

"There's weird voices coming from my room(mates)"

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ah! Someone's helping!

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Oh look Flandre's "ability to destroy anything"

Actually now I'm wondering how common or uncommon that ability paired with squeezing the hand as a trigger is...

If they'd made the antidote once shouldn't it be possible to remake it? Or did everyone involved in making it die along with all the data being destroyed?

Cloy552
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016
Matu_gyu-1478366516865568770-img1

Amusingly these two also work really well if you put them on a team together. (Especially if you also add in Summer Zooey, 10K shield plus healing every turn back from 1 is crazy good)

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I give up

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

...But Mokou's an immortal Human... Not a Youkai

Cloy552
Addiction discussion 13 Jan 19:59
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I was not expecting Madoka at all. In any way that happened there.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Oh, good I'm not the only one wanting to comment about getting 2 or so chapters on an idea from this person

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Very cute. Though I think some of the setting information got screwed up since Madoka doesn't get the "transferee from America" tag until after Homura's issues here.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Ah yes. The worst part of any Harem series, "Now choose ONE"

Cloy552
Image Comments 01 Jan 21:04
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016
95193707_p0

The background trio feel familiar in a non-touhou way

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

So the weird glances at the 'camera' probably have something to do with Madoka's laugh at the end

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

And just in case anyone forgot the artist likes Touhou, the Sinsacks make their appearance.

Man I haven't seen those in ages

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Bless Zounose' particular brand of insanity

Cloy552
Fake sweets discussion 16 Dec 11:19
Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

That credit page felt like an attack

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

This feels like the most accurate Doujin I've ever seen.

From Momo's worries to the two of them getting into a stupid argument to flirting to Shamiko starting things before Momo gets competitive

SSS+

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I think the way she doesn't see any weirdness that Reiko can touch her easily but she just goes through her is hilarious

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Feel like i'd find it funnier if I knew the characters but the concept is good

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Theory: The system is trying to force the heroine towards one of the LIs. She's got her own system popups that she's actively avoiding in order to chase Evie. That's why she got possessed the first chapter: she was being punished.

This is the usual way systems work in these kinds of stories. Since a few people seem confused about it I'll try to explain.

This manhua (and many novels) operate with "systems" which are usually computer-like programs that control the world, and attempt to push the main characters to follow a pre-determined "plot" that's usually designed to get an FL (female lead) and an ML (male lead) together. For reincarnated people such as the villainess in our story, they are often given a set of tasks to bully or harass the FL in such a way that the ML can come and save her, thus pushing those two together and making the "plot" move forward.

Think of it like a game world where the system is a giant overarching computer/mechanized thing that works to keep whatever plot intact. In this case the villainess system is attempting to make Eve act the part of antagonist in order to comply with the original otome game dating sim plot, and the punishments are equivalent to trying to "debug" the world so the program runs smoothly.

Oooh thanks for the explanation. I was halfway assuming Heroine girl actually had control over the panels or something

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Super cute~

Just accept that you'll be her wife Kosuzu

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

I have so many questions and this is not giving me any answers.

What's the mushroom do?

The EoSD scene implies easy mode but Reimu is clearly taking hits and she's definitely beating Cirno so is it a lack of confidence over a drop in effective powerlevel?

I suppose whatever caused the loss of magic isn't really important but it's still something interesting, especially aince she's swiping introductory texts to presumably relearn it

She's got super sparkly eyes and Reimu shoves her back into that mode after ahe stumbles out of it due to her broom breaking but is it symbolic or some actual state she's in?

last edited at Nov 3, 2021 10:48AM

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

never stopped visiting

Aww so she never moved in/got the witch to move in?

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

You treat her like dirt and expect her to like you for your personality?