Forum › Posts by Fabeldier

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

I wish every kid could have a relationship like Tong Tong has with her mum.

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

Tong Tong must be protected at all costs

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

This forum is more amusing than most oneshots on here lmao.

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

Really like the artstyle, the lack of consent not so much. What's the deal with manga and non-consensual sex?

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

I love this, more actual wlw content please

Fabeldier
Their Story discussion 06 Dec 09:04
Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

^In case you have been missing current events, the Chinese govt has been heavily censoring/incarcerating the stuff we read here.

Yeah no I didn't know, I'm sorry to hear that. From a European perspective things in China seem to just be getting worse and worse, going by what I see on the news and on Reddit. It's quite worrisome. It's kinda strange this never showed up on my radar with all the LGBT+ subreddits I follow. I'm very fortunate I was born in a tolerant country into a tolerant family where I can be out without having to worry about facing abuse and persecution. My heart goes out to all my LGBT+ brothers and sisters over there, and to those in other places and situations where being queer still isn't tolerated.

Fabeldier
Beloved L discussion 06 Dec 08:32
Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

What a beautiful manhua. Great storytelling and amazing illustrations, feels very cinematic. I really can't support their relationship, though. I can't deny that their hearts are in the right place, but this relationship is very irresponsible. Age gap aside, they're both manipulative and both clearly have other issues that they need to deal with. I simply can't root for this kind of relationship. It's still a very fascinating story, though, and I'm interested to see how things will turn out.

Fabeldier
Their Story discussion 07 Nov 04:02
Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

When are we going to get any development for Sun Jing and Qiu Tong??? These one page slice of life stories are nice, but I expected a little bit more story development for these two characters...

Altar2
joined Jun 16, 2019

I really enjoy the central story with the conflict between Ayano, Wataru and Akari, but all of this stuff with Wataru's family I just can't really bring myself to care about lol.