Forum › Chocolate Please discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Anything K-on always wins me over >.< the extra was really funny :P

joined Jan 30, 2013

Me too... though I don't like sawako at all. I don't know why...

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Ehhhh! She cracks me up along with Mugi who is just adorable even if her eyebrows are weird lol

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Me too, i don't really like Sawako, even in the anime. She's somehow.. uh.. not fitting along with the K-On or somethin'? But she's funny so i don't hate her :) .. (For example i really like that part where she was angry, don't remember why or which episode it was, and Mugi said "Will you have cake?" Or somethin' like that and Sawako: ".... I will!" and everyone was like "O.O" :D)
Mugi's just awesome! ^^ I can't find anyone to pair with her but.. uh.. Let's say that she's just for fans :D (I personally really liked Mugi just 'coz she likes to "watch" yuri just like me :) even in the anime, which surprised me xDD)

249670-ryuunosuke_large
joined Mar 21, 2013

Hehe, that was super cute!!

I have to say I am on the pro-Sawa-chan side. It's cool to sometimes get her "adult" perspective (e.g., "If it was me, I wouldn't stop at just stalking her."). Plus she's a good plot device, what with the costumes and all...

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Thank you dynasty scans its adorable

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think Sawako complete the show because she stands out from the rest of them .... I love how drastic of a change she goes when she is in her rocker mode from her high school years haha

but your not going to like every anime/manga character you come across :P

Large
joined Jun 4, 2012

too bad mugixsawako was not longer ;s

but this one was pretty good

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Me too, i don't really like Sawako, even in the anime. She's somehow.. uh.. not fitting along with the K-On or somethin'? But she's funny so i don't hate her :) .. (For example i really like that part where she was angry, don't remember why or which episode it was, and Mugi said "Will you have cake?" Or somethin' like that and Sawako: ".... I will!" and everyone was like "O.O" :D)
Mugi's just awesome! ^^ I can't find anyone to pair with her but.. uh.. Let's say that she's just for fans :D (I personally really liked Mugi just 'coz she likes to "watch" yuri just like me :) even in the anime, which surprised me xDD)

it was on the first season episode 5 .. :)

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

Absolutely adorable!

joined Apr 20, 2013

Indeed, the art really is incredible. For me, it almost seemed I was reading something official or anything like that. Ahahaha! :P

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

gosh. reading k-on doujins make me love it more. i especially root for mioxritsu. and you can't just not love mugi, oh mugi, you understand the beauty of yuri XD

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Mugi!! hahha a I loved this and the extra was priceless

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Oh god, Mugi.. she's my goddess Yui is epic, btw.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Cuteness!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

ouch that YuiAzu just kills me they look so cute together! doki doki* I'll bet Mugi will bring 3 wedding cakes next day

Sfffffffff
joined Dec 12, 2014

The extra was gold.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hooray for not being alone, Mugi!

joined Nov 23, 2015

Mitsu XD~ They're so cute together :3

joined Jan 8, 2014

^_^ that was the best!

Kiss-him-not-me-episode-1-pics-007
joined Jul 9, 2016

The art style matches the anime perfectly... Why can't there be more?! The author sure knows how to play with emotions...

last edited at Aug 15, 2016 2:05AM

joined Feb 1, 2013

Ehhhh! She cracks me up along with Mugi who is just adorable even if her eyebrows are wondrous

There, fixed the quote lol

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Mugi is just a representation of all the yuri lovers watching the anime, put into the anime

To reply you must either login or sign up.