Forum › New Game discussion

joined Mar 22, 2017

Now there is 4 Ch. from total of 13 Ch. that need to put in 1 Vol. still far away for vol.7 and until now story progression of the raws is relatively slow
From now on I guess this forum will become quiet. Until there is some new announcement or new chapter.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

From now on I guess this forum will become quiet. Until there is some new announcement or new chapter.

I believe Doki have stated they'll be switching over to magazine RAWs, later updating them to tank versions once vol7 is out.

19642653_1951141231771763_2417375312714862391_n
joined Aug 5, 2017

What I don't understand is why the heck does Kou want to go to France to make a game to learn from french developers. BRUH JAPAN IS THE FUCKING COUNTRY OF GAMES AT LEAST GO TO AMERiCA

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Dunno how it is now but a couple years ago france was #2 in the world, after the US. In terms of total revenue for game companies based in a country.

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

Dunno how it is now but a couple years ago france was #2 in the world, after the US. In terms of total revenue for game companies based in a country.

Could you name a few games that came from France? Just curious because i actually didn't know that.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Could you name a few games that came from France? Just curious because i actually didn't know that.

Pretty much everything by Ubisoft, which includes Rayman, Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, the list goes on.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

From what I gather, France has been investing heavily in games for a while now. Ubisoft's the big one we all know, but seems like there are a lot of smaller companies as well. There's a decent roundup at The Source Of All Knowledge.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Komohiro posted:

What I don't understand is why the heck does Kou want to go to France to make a game to learn from french developers. BRUH JAPAN IS THE FUCKING COUNTRY OF GAMES AT LEAST GO TO AMERiCA

Hmmmm ?

I have connections in France, we can arrange something for you

There you go

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

Ohh, thanks for the replies, I had no idea ubisoft was a French company.

joined Aug 22, 2017

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New game is back and I don't know how to feel https://i.imgur.com/HqSKPSP.png right off the bat!!?!

last edited at Nov 7, 2017 9:33AM

joined May 15, 2017

A CHALLENGER ENTERS THE RING.

FAITO!

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

I love rin but christina's fucking sister, and LOOK AT THOSE BLUSH FACES........ Please God let this be Kou's lesbian awakening

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

https://youtu.be/ejUcnpwNDLs

This series just loves fucking Rin over doesn't it?

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Breaking Rin's heart is HOTTT! Or so it seems.

BTW this chapter really is nostalgic for me. When I was lucky enough to study art for a short while in Paris, I actually got to know some Japanese there and their methodical way of seeing everything - they all went their separate ways in the morning, made notes and took pictures, then met up for lunch and compared notes - really impressed me. After that I met other Japanese and grilled them - and helped them if I could. I like how their French pronunciation's depicted here, it's dead accurate. (And not terrible, but English is way closer to French than Japanese is, so actually it's even a bit harder than English for Japanese speakers).

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

From what I gather, France has been investing heavily in games for a while now. Ubisoft's the big one we all know, but seems like there are a lot of smaller companies as well. There's a decent roundup at The Source Of All Knowledge.

Thanks!

The picture I got is NOT that France is among the biggest gaming MARKETS but that game companies in France have great penetration of the countries that are. It's actually extremely difficult to find "sales of companies based in country X" vs. "How big a market FOR games is country X" data, which is absolutely everywhere.

At any rate, from that perspective, France is not a bad pick.

last edited at Nov 7, 2017 1:44PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

So did Hotarun stay at Christina's sister's place when she was in France?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

There isn't enough people in Paris to be believable!! Boo.

Also, some french typos if translators come around : No hat on the o for bonjour, apelle->appelle. About translation : "Je suis contente de vous voir" is a bit clumsy, it's more something you say when you need somebody to do something and you finally find them - not something you say the first time you meet them. It would go more like "(Je suis) Enchantée de vous connaitre/rencontrer", with the parenthesis omitted most of the time.

I'll admit I was not happy with the cover and the kiss.. But it's too early to call for NTR yet!

last edited at Nov 7, 2017 2:00PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

My... my Rin x Kou... ship is sailing away... :(

joined May 23, 2015

Signs point to probably. See link below for spoilers why.

https://i.imgur.com/zs2lnGw.png

Also, some french typos if translators come around

As far as I am aware, we left the French exactly as it was written in the original. Outside of re-typesetting it to fit the English in and because it was written sideways (and partially in Japanese):

(Edit: On a closer look, it appears someone made some typos with the diacritics somewhere along the line.)

last edited at Nov 7, 2017 2:59PM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Who knows maybe Rin gets a chance aswell to fuck Kou over, that would be great :D

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

As far as I am aware, we left the French exactly as it was written in the original.

Ah, I didn't think about that! I guess that works too.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

Rin x Kou shippers are triggered.

im triggered.

hold me tight.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Signs point to probably. See link below for spoilers why.

https://i.imgur.com/zs2lnGw.png

Also, some french typos if translators come around

As far as I am aware, we left the French exactly as it was written in the original. Outside of re-typesetting it to fit the English in and because it was written sideways (and partially in Japanese):

(Edit: On a closer look, it appears someone made some typos with the diacritics somewhere along the line.)

Wait actually, if you look at the image you posted, there was 2 Ps for "appelle" and no hat on the o for "bonjour" in the original version.
There's also an hat on the first e of "Vous êtes" in the image.

As for the chapter itself, I quite enjoyed it and appreciated the correct use of French language.

Thank you for your hard work.

edit : I didn't see your edit when I posted...

last edited at Nov 7, 2017 5:21PM

joined Feb 15, 2013

First chapter back, and it already spelled NTR all over it. Ashamed to admit, but yeah I could recognise all the tropes for a NTR setting there.

That kiss (plus the face touch) was certainly not a greeting. And God damn, Kou blushed like mad the whole time.

last edited at Nov 7, 2017 5:55PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.