Forum › Nanashi no Asterism discussion

1383023_409776295790444_214555291_n
joined Jul 17, 2016

Geez, at the end a huge part of the story ended up being about the yaoi guys. If I wanted to read yaoi then I would read a yaoi manga. Fck this

last edited at May 12, 2017 8:05PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I want a manga about Best Boy. Right here, right now

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Half the comments dumping on Kotooka have apparently never been a teenager. Or had a bad day, or any sort of negative emotional reaction for that matter. :/

She's in a shitty time of her life, in a culture that heavily stigmatizes lesbian relationships, and she's having problems piled on her like all the cheese in the world's most american burger. And people are coming out swinging calling her a narcissist. Have you actually ever met a narcissist? Because Kotooka's personality and motivations don't reside in the same hemisphere as one of those.

For serious guys, have some chill.

This, this it's what I think. Glad to see someone like me, when I entered and saw all the hate to Kotooka I was afraid to coment x'D

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

if that back cover is implying tsukasa grows up and gets a boyfriend this author can literally fuck off forever

just a bag of queerbaiting bullshit and the people who write shit like that are scum

last edited at May 12, 2017 9:14PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

So speaking of the back cover, I can't but help notice that Kotooka and Washio are both wearing the same style bracelet?
Apologies if this has already been brought up before, but I haven't seen any references to it?

joined Feb 23, 2016

This wasn't the ending right?!?!

joined Apr 28, 2016

Lol I'm enjoying Asakura's confusion, but his appearance twice in a row?

As for the trio... sigh.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Any chance the back cover is a troll translation by the translators to mess with people?

Yunaavatar2
joined Nov 17, 2016

Any chance the back cover is a troll translation by the translators to mess with people?

Very skeptical Hachimitsu Scans would pull anything like that; they take their work pretty seriously, from what I've seen.

joined May 21, 2015

So speaking of the back cover, I can't but help notice that Kotooka and Washio are both wearing the same style bracelet?
Apologies if this has already been brought up before, but I haven't seen any references to it?

Oh wow, i didnt notice that. They are wearing matching bracelet hmmm...

joined Jan 8, 2014

Isn't it about time they add a yaoi tag to this?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm not even reading the new chapter anymore and just gonna read the comments to know what's up XD

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

They do have matching braclets but it's a stretch to think too much into it.

Tooko Uploader
Bokura%20no%20hentai%20v08%20icon
Hachimitsu Scans
joined Jul 28, 2015

Here's the original bubble in question.

Wow, I didn't even see that. You have a good eye.

N7
joined Aug 12, 2014

I waste time reading 50 pages for Yaoi crap, better careful next time...

last edited at May 13, 2017 1:44AM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Here's the original bubble in question.

Wow, I didn't even see that. You have a good eye.

Umm can't read japanese..

Tooko Uploader
Bokura%20no%20hentai%20v08%20icon
Hachimitsu Scans
joined Jul 28, 2015

Umm can't read japanese..

彼氏 = boyfriend

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

So in the true end, when the three girls become adults, they realize their love for each other was just a phase and they find boyfriends and live happily ever after.

The end :3

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Take out the yuri, add in the het, yaoi and bad end.

last edited at May 13, 2017 3:01AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

thechampionmike95 posted:

They do have matching braclets but it's a stretch to think too much into it.

Well, authors rarely add that kind of detail if they don't intend any meaning behind.

So, maybe we can infer that Kotooka and Washio are an item, while Tsukasa got a boyfriend.

But it's very nonconclusive.

joined Apr 28, 2016

I actually skipped through this chapter because I find the "pretend to be your sister" bullshit annoying and had no patience for it at the moment.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So chapter 21 comes along, and it's yet another waste of pages about those boring guys that totally goes completely nowhere. It's also too moronic that Asakura doesn't realize that Subaru is impersonating Tsukasa. Come on!

In the meantime, the main story of this manga, namely Tsukasa's crush on Nadeshiko, gets absolutely no development whatsoever.

Dropped.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

While I do like the boys development, as well as the whole mention of asexuality, it is a bit grating to see when we know we only have a limited amount of chapters left to wrap up the girls' love triangle mess

I am already expecting the worst with the whole mention of the boyfriend on the back cover, and I think the worst direction this could go is the easy route of the three of them just remaining friends as that would give them no actual development and would just be super disappointing

The matching bracelets kotooka and washio have give me a small hope that things might be OK, but I really hope this manga gives us a fairly satisfying ending with the time left that they have

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I am already expecting the worst with the whole mention of the boyfriend on the back cover, and I think the worst direction this could go is the easy route of the three of them just remaining friends as that would give them no actual development and would just be super disappointing

The matching bracelets kotooka and washio have give me a small hope that things might be OK, but I really hope this manga gives us a fairly satisfying ending with the time left that they have

nice to see someone else noticed the bracelets, but i didnt get as optimistic an impression that you did. i took it as indicating that, after all her bullshit, its kotooka that ends up with washio while that mentioned boyfriend means that tsukasa gets a "just a phase" ending. i hope im wrong or that those pages are just wacky omake "What if..." scenarios cuz id be pretty salty if thats what five volumes of frustration ends up going with.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yuri Guy posted:

while that mentioned boyfriend means that tsukasa gets a "just a phase" ending.

Or she turned out to be bi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.