Forum › Posts by nyaangie

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

it's a very beautifully written story, no wonder it won an award!
but i don't understand why Xiaorong didn't ask Kewei's parents about the comic... she didn't have to ask right away, but at least at some point... the comic probably wasn't finished but Kewei surely started it...
ps: maybe i'm a nitpicker, but isn't a masquerade more like a costume party, preferably with masks, instead of just a dance-ball with nice clothes?

They might've buried them with her...

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

This brought me pain in many different ways. It's amazing how Xiaorong's rage and sadness had me go through the same feelings throughout each page. Love this story.

joined Apr 28, 2016

The title just sounds so frustrated at the denial that i's been telling Hiroko what's going on lmao

joined Apr 28, 2016

Man I missed them sm

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Whoa that's a lot.
I'm not very familiar with Granblue fantasu characters, but this doujin was pretty good.

nyaangie
xxx discussion 03 Sep 00:13
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh my. Oh goodness.

The art was excellent, almost looked like the canon itself.

Not to mention the humor in their relationship.

Akko is such a goof, and Diana loves that goof.

Ahhh this made my Sunday.

Just like the new LWA episodes did back when the series was still airing.

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Still does its job at kicking away bad vibes hnngg

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

The ending reminded me of 6 year-old fanfictions I've written and never updated again.

...basically hardly satisfactory.

...and another example of poor time management haha (knowing the time and chapter constraints)

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

A Mira work that is SFW? I'm quite stunned.

joined Apr 28, 2016

That was cute...

there was one part where Umi wore a Honoka smile though.. made me think it could've easily been Honoka instead.
I'm not against this ship, though.

nyaangie
Ayakashiko discussion 14 May 01:05
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ugh this is so cute x3

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Lol I'm enjoying Asakura's confusion, but his appearance twice in a row?

As for the trio... sigh.

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Chantelune posted:

To me, it feels like Ayu is mostly there as a way to have Natsuko face her own feelings toward Haruko by having a character who put the whole romantic attraction in the spotlight and in a serious manner instead of a joke, as with her friends.

I don't want to see Ayu's broken heart as a plot device.

She'll probably be confused then more persistent when she learns the truth xD

joined Apr 28, 2016

Koyori says she's better than Kumami? I am understanding that properly, or not?
But yeah I also feel that Kumami's feelings towards playing table tennis is pretty unhealthy.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Well so much for build up xD

joined Apr 28, 2016

"Umi-chan no"

I wonder why they suddenly got scared of Umi's kisses lol

joined Apr 28, 2016

She probably thought it was Yukiho and ignored it cause Yukiho's used to her naked arse. But not Umi. So Umi comes in, Honoka panics, she realized she just scored, Umi has wet dreams of Honoka that night, and they all lived happily ever after.

Seconded.

joined Apr 28, 2016

Beautiful.

Lily White's packaged present is the best lol

joined Apr 28, 2016

Angsty Maki as expected

Mezashi never fails to induce diabetes..

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Rin chan trolls Nico ("I refuse") nyahahaha

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Omg this is gold hahaha

Honoka can definitely capture anyone when she wants to lol tho RIP she got no pairing.

nice save Maki. All the NicoMaki fans would be grateful of your ship-saving slap.

joined Apr 28, 2016

http://i.imgur.com/yXv5qCa.jpg

I love Rin's December SR...god bless Kurocan for drawing Rin in this outfit, her scarf and earmuffs make her look so fluffy and warm and cute aaaaah~

Also, it's hilarious how Maki goes from the pure and innocent girl who still believes in Santa to "Kids, maybe ( ≖_≖)ﻭ ✧" in a single page.

Edit: I knew that Maki's outfit seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I stared at her skirt design on the cover page, since the distinctive flower pattern isn't replicated within the doujin itself, and her SIF card has a teddy bear blocking a good chunk of the upper half of her outfit. It's her Promo Christmas UR!

http://i.imgur.com/2Jvbxn7.jpg

Now to try and remember where I've seen Hanayo's outfit...

Edit #2: Finally realized that it wasn't a card from SIF - but from a song that was first previewed in the game. Hanayo's outfit is from the winter-themed cover of the Printemps album for "Eien Friends / Nightingale Love Song".

http://i.imgur.com/2bhsEVf.jpg

I'm very amused that the amount of time it took me to figure out these three corresponds with my usage of them in the game, i.e. Rin being my best girl, Christmas Maki being my first promo UR (and still a vital part of my admittedly weak Smile team), and the "Nightingale Love Song" token event being the first one I played from start to finish.

I WANT THAT RIN SR

last edited at Apr 21, 2017 9:53AM by Nezchan

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Gawd so cute

nyaangie
Elena discussion 07 Apr 03:07
joined Apr 28, 2016

Awww...

This is definitely lovely. Really nice art, too.

nyaangie
joined Apr 28, 2016

Rain scene with a much better ending than Kuzu no Honkai lol