Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

Good to hear! Then she might actually be as nice as you said she was (^_^)b

Well, things leave the possibility that it might be the case. Had to call her early at day yet again today, and she was still really friendly. Still, I am not saying anything until I get my paycheck.

Random side note, I had a second vacuum cleaner die on me in the past 3 days at work =_= I got attached to this one, even gave 'im a name, Hoover (so clever, I know..) They actually ran out of the back-ups, looks like I'll be stuck sweeping the floor for while..

Was it the satisfaction from ending a certain phase in life, the feeling of freedom or maturity?

More like the feeling of being able to do what ever the hell I wanted to ^^
No pressure at all. Everything was still possible and I was still full of hopes and dreams...
That was neat!

Sounds really cheerful^^ Makes me wish I were less uptightd.. not saying it kills the joy out of your life, but it certainly does make things less spicy.

There's a similar thing with friendships; you get attached to your pals from work etc. when all of you are going through a hard (if not painful) moment in your lives, that's why so many soldiers end up integrating very well into their groups.

That's a trust thing, I believe. When you see that you can trust these people even when shit hits the fan that just deepens the bond...

Partly, yea. But living through pain together really does tie the bonds. This is why the trope of Drill Sargeant Nasty is in place (or rather, was, you can thank Full Metal Panic Jacket for it being dead). It was also helping to find common ground among soldiers; they were focused on one objective, hating the son of the bitch that was making them train hard.

Wish I had any of older ones.. only got my PS2 and PSP. How big is your collection?^^

More than 20 consoles... And several hundreds of games.
But I gotta admit that I haven't played them all. I hardly play any games nowadays... But I still wanna keep them ^^ I wanna be the first granny with a huge retro game collection! ٩(。•ω•。)و
;)

Wow, I am really jealous D: That is really impressive! Also, I fully rally behind your cause!

Sadly, I have the same thing with being unable to play anything these days (occasional modern titles notwithstanding..). Maybe I'm just growing old..

Sounds really nice actually^^ I remember the old video recorders.. one of my memories associated with them was inserting a sandwich where the video tapes would go

You wanted to make a toast...? ^^

I.. don't remember, but probably. Heard quite a few people did the same thing Oo. The size of the place where you insert the casette is just perfect for a sandwich (okay, that is not something I expected to say today..)

I just hope that Rina won't appear and say it's a sexual innuedo, didn't mention any pancakes or hot chocolate Oo. Don't ask me, it's still beyond me, according to everyone I'm too innocent to know..

Speaking of which, tried to emulate PS2 games today, first time in like 5 years. Sadly, I still cannot get stable 60 FPS on Vice City Stories.. I am seriously considering grabbing a PS2 to HDMI converter.

So you had anime on the TV? I'm jealous!

Yep! Stuff like Cowboy Bebop, GitS, NGE, Escaflowne, Record of Lodoss War, Noir and all sorts of things... and the shows they played in the afternoon like One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Pokemon and such...

I'm seriously jealous of that >_> I don't beleive we had any, although you might want to ask Nevri about that. Then again, all of the cool stuff was on the antennas TV, not normal "wired" TV set-ups.

Aw, don't say that! Teachers can forget a lot of things! I know for a fact I won't be fogetting you nor your replies anytime soon ^.^

Thank you! I won't forget about any of you any time soon either! (`・ω・´)
Just had too much fun here... (ˆ⌣ˆ)

Aaaaw, thank you^^ Being forgotten is actually one of my greatest fears.. it's pretty weird (and shows how egocentric I am lol).

Also really having a lot of fun here^^

Nothing wrong with being a loner as well!

Right? ^^ Makes me feel kinda independent sometimes ;)

That's the spirit! Smash the state! Work against the government!

Sorry, got a bit carried away. Cough Right, where was I? Oh, being independent. Well, it's really nice, especially when people around you can respect your autonomy. A loner can do wonder when they're left with enough space to operate and an initiative.

Well, I kind of screwed up there, by "personally knowing" chatting 1 v 1. And it's a certain Bulgarian ;)

That was my first guess! But I didn't wanna write anything stupid ^^

That's a good guess then^^ Don't worry about it^^

Not a movie but in case you like video game soundtracks this might also be to your liking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyG6YMLEWus
Deus Ex – Human Revolution

You have my full approval here^^

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 12:20PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm just going to leave this here.
It's not like I wanted to post my favorite song of hers here or anything...

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

° Awwww.... I love you! (♥͡_♥͡)

Still remember your great taste in manga and now you even back that up with great music!
You're just getting better and better ;)

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You live in England? Same! OoO which part? I'm from London ahah

Tamworth, ancient capital of Mercia (⌐■_■)

Also home to: the factory where the reliant robins were made, a spiffy castle, some things to do with pigs, the police and... the tory party ;_;

… personally or politically...?

Personally, politically is a much stronger, much more hysterical reaction

It's the same all around the world unfortunately... I still hope that things will start to look a little brighter again soon (´・ω・)ノ
Not giving up just yet! ^^

Corbyn-sama 2020 save us ;_;

If the house I live in ever decided to lie down that would be a mess... (☼Д☼)
That thing is 15 stories high...

Poor tall houses, so discriminated against D:

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 1:09PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Personally, politically is a much stronger, much more hysterical reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ba3bJS92iU
(¬‿¬)

Corbyn-sama 2020 save us ;_;

If he's able to do that, I'll vote for him in my heart! ^^b

Poor tall houses, so discriminated against D:

(^∇^) I would never discriminate anyone! Especially not houses and their tender hearts!
Love the view here ^^

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Galich

Random side note, I had a second vacuum cleaner die on me in the past 3 days at work =_= I got attached to this one, even gave 'im a name, Hoover (so clever, I know..)

Galich and Hoover! The new dream team! ^^b
How did you manage to wreck that thing? Who was it you wanted to get rid of so badly...? ;)

They actually ran out of the back-ups, looks like I'll be stuck sweeping the floor for while..

Just your kind of luck...

Sounds really cheerful^^

Oh, it was! I was the happiest person on this planet back then! So zen.... so whole... Wonder where that all went... O_O

Makes me wish I were less uptightd.. not saying it kills the joy out of your life, but it certainly does make things less spicy.

I am too when I'm with other people and they expect me do to things I don't like. But I am just so fucking good on my own ^^ That makes life so much better. I know that for a fact because I know many people who just can't be alone and they always need others to have fun.
But I'm a one (wo)man show! ^^

Wow, I am really jealous D: That is really impressive!

You can get the old consoles quite cheap sometimes. So it's not really that big a deal. But I need a bigger place. It's all just stashed in boxes here. I want my nerd room already! ^^

Sadly, I have the same thing with being unable to play anything these days ... Maybe I'm just growing old..

I get that feeling sometimes as well... (ó﹏ò。)

Oo. Don't ask me, it's still beyond me, according to everyone I'm too innocent to know..

Oh... are they picking on you..? O_O
Never trust perverted people! ;) Now that they don't have any mods to fear anymore they will come at you at full force... (๑°o°๑)

Speaking of which, tried to emulate PS2 games today, first time in like 5 years. Sadly, I still cannot get stable 60 FPS on Vice City Stories.. I am seriously considering grabbing a PS2 to HDMI converter.

You could also play Vice City Stories on your PSP.

Aaaaw, thank you^^ Being forgotten is actually one of my greatest fears.. it's pretty weird (and shows how egocentric I am lol).

My greatest fear is losing the people I love.

That's reassuring to hear! Thought that maybe we'd lose you to Discord... T_T

@ Kyonne

My computer became a living fireworks, i never witnessed so much sparks coming out of a machine in my life!

That happened to me once with my hair dryer! Wah! Almost gave me a heart attack!
That thing suddenly started throwing sparks all over the place while I was drying my hair in the morning right before going to school... I threw that thing in the shower and unplugged it ^^
And then I had to go to school with half dried hair... (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Ever since then I always have at least one in reserve...

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 1:55PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

@ Galich

Random side note, I had a second vacuum cleaner die on me in the past 3 days at work =_= I got attached to this one, even gave 'im a name, Hoover (so clever, I know..)

Galich and Hoover! The new dream team! ^^b

Hoover and I.. we were both good pals, but.. he didn't make it.. bastards of cottom left-overs got 'in back in '16...life's never been the same since then..

That poor thing T_T. When I have a kid, I'll name them a hoover. Regardless of gender.

Okay, I won't. Two women can't have babies. IPS technology, I'm waiting for you.

How did you manage to wreck that thing? Who was it you wanted to get rid of so badly...? ;)

The usual.. friends, family..

Oh, I mean cottom! Totally cottom!

They actually ran out of the back-ups, looks like I'll be stuck sweeping the floor for while..

Just your kind of luck...

My boss has said that they have one per shop with a few back-ups, 2 to 3 in other shops.. well, maybe I'll have others coming over with their vacuum cleaners after they're done.. but not sure if I'd make it then.

Sounds really cheerful^^

Oh, it was! I was the happiest person on this planet back then! So zen.... so whole... Wonder where that all went... O_O

Maybe you should take up meditation and find the inner Anon in you.. Trust me, you don't want to know the inner Galich ;P

Makes me wish I were less uptightd.. not saying it kills the joy out of your life, but it certainly does make things less spicy.

I am too when I'm with other people and they expect me do to things I don't like. But I am just so fucking good on my own ^^ That makes life so much better. I know that for a fact because I know many people who just can't be alone and they always need others to have fun.
But I'm a one (wo)man show! ^^

That does sound good^^ Yea, agreed on the part of some needing others to have fun.. Personally, one trait I display when I;'m on my own is a healthy dose of pragmatism. Often to very amusing levels.

Personally, I'm the type of sociable person that needs to be 70% with people, and desperately needs 30% on her own. Like seriously, I'd blow up if I didn't have a few moments for being on my own..

Wow, I am really jealous D: That is really impressive!

You can get the old consoles quite cheap sometimes. So it's not really that big a deal. But I need a bigger place. It's all just stashed in boxes here. I want my nerd room already! ^^

What's the most exotic console you own?^^ Actually, you've reminded me of when I went to a tech bazaar a few weeks ago.. they were still selling single core CPUs and laptops from early 2000s.. I honestly felt like at home^^

Sadly, I have the same thing with being unable to play anything these days ... Maybe I'm just growing old..

I get that feeling sometimes as well... (ó﹏ò。)

It's really depressive.. but then you remember all the cool stuff you get with ages! Wrinkles, responsibilities, sorrows! Oh wait..

Oo. Don't ask me, it's still beyond me, according to everyone I'm too innocent to know..

Oh... are they picking on you..? O_O
Never trust perverted people! ;) Now that they don't have any mods to fear anymore they will come at you at full force... (๑°o°๑)

Actually, they have three mods in the store, with a certain Galich being the main mod there.. some call mod abuse, I say when it's Galich, it's not mod abuse ;P

You could also play Vice City Stories on your PSP.

Well, true, but one: there's this one bloody stupid missio nwith the chopper in which you have to pick up the cars moving, and 2. I kind of want to play through all games from GTA 3 to VCS on PS2. Only played through the stories game on PS2.

Actually, never passed VCS on PSP, and never passed LCS on PS2.

My greatest fear is losing the people I love.

That sounds really empathetic^^ It does show you have a good heart^^ That's a very noble fear to have!

That's reassuring to hear! Thought that maybe we'd lose you to Discord... T_T

Hey, I'm not the one to ignore this thread in favour of Discord Cough Rina, Gengar.

I'm the one still posting a lot ;P

Random question, do you still dislike my quality of posts?^^

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 2:15PM

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

Hello you all
just coming by to say that if you're playing Town of Salem, add me my nick is pcme. We could form party and play together haha XD
Cheers.
Peace~~~~
:"D

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

(Psst, anon the Avatar joke was that Steven Yeun played Avatar Wan as well so his reincarnation will track Negan down and restore balance to the post apocalyptic world >_>)

joined Jun 22, 2016

Hi there Jii! ^^

I hope you'll find some people to form a tough group!
You could also ask here:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5489-a-small-topic-for-video-games
That's where all the gamers are.
Good luck!

@ Galich

Hoover and I.. we were both good pals, but.. he didn't make it.. bastards of cottom left-overs got 'in back in '16...life's never been the same since then..

(^_^)b And I thought you didn't watch any movies ^^

That poor thing T_T. When I have a kid, I'll name them a hoover. Regardless of gender.

There are some kids with really weird names out there so it could be much worse than Hoover I'm sure ;)
Some recent examples here in Germany are: Fanta or Pepsi-Carola, Milka and Popo... the last one means butt in German... O_O Those people must love their kids...

My boss has said that they have one per shop with a few back-ups, 2 to 3 in other shops.. well, maybe I'll have others coming over with their vacuum cleaners after they're done.. but not sure if I'd make it then.

One thing is for sure: You ought to treat them better! ;)

Maybe you should take up meditation and find the inner Anon in you..

I don't think I'm calm enough for that anymore... Maybe at some later time...

Trust me, you don't want to know the inner Galich ;P

Why not? Might be interesting. Everyone's a little messed up on the inside... Most people just try to hide it.

Personally, one trait I display when I;'m on my own is a healthy dose of pragmatism. Often to very amusing levels.

How would that look like exactly...? ^^

Personally, I'm the type of sociable person that needs to be 70% with people, and desperately needs 30% on her own.

For me it's more like 10 % to 90 % (^_^)b

What's the most exotic console you own?^^

Nothing exotic at all... Only the standard stuff so quite boring to be honest. The oldest one is an Atari 2600.

Actually, you've reminded me of when I went to a tech bazaar a few weeks ago.. they were still selling single core CPUs and laptops from early 2000s.. I honestly felt like at home^^

I can relate. I most often feel much more comfortable with the old stuff than all of that new and modern crap... Don't know why but that's just how it is... maybe I'm really getting old... o_O

It's really depressive.. but then you remember all the cool stuff you get with ages! Wrinkles, responsibilities, sorrows! Oh wait..

◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡
Nice!

Actually, they have three mods in the store, with a certain Galich being the main mod there.. some call mod abuse, I say when it's Galich, it's not mod abuse ;P

So you could ban me there any minute? (☉__☉”) Scary!
Who are the other "judges“?

I kind of want to play through all games from GTA 3 to VCS on PS2

Sounds like a great idea! I did the exact same thing two years ago! Still loved it!

That sounds really empathetic^^ It does show you have a good heart^^ That's a very noble fear to have!

There's nothing noble about it! ^^ Don't try to make me look like a good person all the time ;)
I'm just a crybaby that can't handle goodbyes very well. That's all!

Just admit it! You still hold a grudge against me, I can feel it! ^^
I never really complained about the quality of your posts... just that little contest thing back then... But thinking back I probably shouldn't have said anything... I can be a prick sometimes as well, I know that. And I'm sorry. Just want you to know that you don't need my approval or anything. I always enjoyed talking to you if you wanna know the truth. So please just be yourself. It's about the fun if nothing else.

@ CCL

(Psst, anon the Avatar joke was that Steven Yeun played Avatar Wan as well so his reincarnation will track Negan down and restore balance to the post apocalyptic world >_>)

Ahhhhhh!!! Now the old person gets it as well ^^
Learning really never stops... I had absolutely no idea.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 5:50PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Boy did i just dodge a 30mm apache bullet
My computer became a living fireworks, i never witnessed so much sparks coming out of a machine in my life! The foul stench of a burned rat immediatly took possession of my room,

Maybe we should call you deadra7 from now on eh ?

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

(^_^)b And I thought you didn't watch any movies ^^

Me? Never! Must be a leftover from my previous life!

Okay, but in all seriousness tho. My mother loves three things the most in life: cats, books and films. She's wanted to discourage me from reading because it's "ungrateful" as a hobby; the cats part got partly inherited and partly I just grew into liking the bastards. The movies however..it's the exact opposite of books. She watches a buttload of movies, around 2 a day on average oO (which boils down to 3 days of working and thr rest with lots of movies). Her favourites are horror movies; often the modern ones. Honestly, it's kind of amusing to see people enter my home, with them hearing sounds from brutal slashers (curses, stabbing, screaming..) coming from the living room, only to open the door and see a woman in her late 40s watching such stuff.

There are some kids with really weird names out there so it could be much worse than Hoover I'm sure ;)
Some recent examples here in Germany are: Fanta or Pepsi-Carola, Milka and Popo... the last one means butt in German... O_O Those people must love their kids...

In here we just misspell English names if someone wants to be a chav. Highlights include Rayyan, Kewin, Brajan. It honestly just burns eyes of everyone that's finished more than kindergarten.

One thing is for sure: You ought to treat them better! ;)

I..honestly will. Those poor things deserve a better life..just like I deserve a better vacuum cleaner.

Now I know what I want for Christmas!
Or maybe just perfumes.

Maybe you should take up meditation and find the inner Anon in you..

I don't think I'm calm enough for that anymore... Maybe at some later time...

That would give even bigger benefits^^
In all seriousness tho., I hope you'll find calmness in your life^^

Trust me, you don't want to know the inner Galich ;P

Why not? Might be interesting. Everyone's a little messed up on the inside... Most people just try to hide it.

I don't think it would work. I've been shaped too much by life, honestly forgot how I was before.

Plus, coming to your inner self in such case is coming back to your past. Not sure I'd want that.

Personally, one trait I display when I;'m on my own is a healthy dose of pragmatism. Often to very amusing levels.

How would that look like exactly...? ^^

Well, I'll come back at you with an interesting example once I remember it. A boring one I can bring up from yesterday; with another vacuum cleaner not working, I've decided to get rid of the stuff from sweeping the floor by sweeping it to the social room (it's not something I have to clean..) and outside the doors of the shop. Hey, I'm only taking care of the shop, nothing more v:

Personally, I'm the type of sociable person that needs to be 70% with people, and desperately needs 30% on her own.

For me it's more like 10 % to 90 % (^_^)b

Nothing bad with it either^^ you have to charge your energy somewhere^^

What's the most exotic console you own?^^

Nothing exotic at all... Only the standard stuff so quite boring to be honest. The oldest one is an Atari 2600.

Still horribly jealous >_> you've reminded me of one British YouTube comedian and tech nerd Ashens. He reviews those horrible knockoff consoles. It's really amusing actually^^

Actually, you've reminded me of when I went to a tech bazaar a few weeks ago.. they were still selling single core CPUs and laptops from early 2000s.. I honestly felt like at home^^

I can relate. I most often feel much more comfortable with the old stuff than all of that new and modern crap... Don't know why but that's just how it is... maybe I'm really getting old... o_O

Looks like we're both growing too old for this world ;P I swear, it's the world moving to fast, not us moving to slowly!

◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

Nice!

Tried to be positive^^

So you could ban me there any minute? (☉__☉”) Scary!
Who are the other "judges“?

Nez and Rina. If it sounds professional, then try to imagine how our admin channel looks like ;P

I kind of want to play through all games from GTA 3 to VCS on PS2

Sounds like a great idea! I did the exact same thing two years ago! Still loved it!

So great minds think alike xD Really excited for the entire journey, especially the music^^

There's nothing noble about it! ^^ Don't try to make me look like a good person all the time ;)
I'm just a crybaby that can't handle goodbyes very well. That's all!

My point still stands ;P. Just you wait with the last part of this message and I'll balance out the opinion xD

Just admit it! You still hold a grudge against me, I can feel it! ^^
I never really complained about the quality of your posts... just that little contest thing back then... But thinking back I probably shouldn't have said anything... I can be a prick sometimes as well, I know that. And I'm sorry. Just want you to know that you don't need my approval or anything. I always enjoyed talking to you if you wanna know the truth. So please just be yourself. It's about the fun if nothing else.

Nah, don't worry about it. It's just that back then I was feeling really down and was unable to write anything meaningful, instead sticking to shitposting just to lay off some steam. To be honest, that one message made me much more upset than youd think.. got over that entire gizmo already, but I was upset about the entire situation.. It is a long story, and certainly not one meant for here.

Just kept wondering if you're still angry at me.. I like posting to you and like you as a person, but I keep getting a feeling that somehow I'm doing sth wrong^^

One nice thing is that I have my doctor's appointment on the 6th, so I'm almost there^^ works especially better since I'm slowly regressing mentally back to me from a few months ago.

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 3:32AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

^

Okay, but in all seriousness tho. My mother loves three things the most in life: cats, books and films...

I shortened the quote to save some space but your mom really sounds awesome! (^_^)b
I can watch a lot of stuff with my mom as well but unfortunately she's not that obsessed with anything. Especially not horror movies... Sounds impressive!

here we just misspell English names if someone wants to be a chav. Highlights include Rayyan, Kewin, Brajan

Rayyan and Brajan! (^∇^) That's hilarious! Now I want twin boys!!! Need two kids to name them... quick!!! ^^

That would require a lot of work... and I have absolutely no idea where I could find the motivation to do all that... O_o

I've decided to get rid of the stuff from sweeping the floor by sweeping it to the social room (it's not something I have to clean..) and outside the doors of the shop. Hey, I'm only taking care of the shop, nothing more v:

^^ That's amusing indeed. If they have some security cameras in that shop I could imagine the people checking the footage will have a great time checking up on you ;)

you've reminded me of one British YouTube comedian and tech nerd Ashens. He reviews those horrible knockoff consoles. It's really amusing actually^^

Gotta watch some of his stuff.... but that actually reminded me of this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzt_uoTVAcE
The Angry Video Game Nerd!
He's hilarious! If I weren't that gay I would marry a guy like him! ^^
I didn't have the time to look for his best videos but if you're ever bored: go and watch some of his clips...

If it sounds professional, then try to imagine how our admin channel looks like ;P

To tell you the truth: I don't even know what an admin channel is ^^“

Nah, don't worry about it. It's just that back then I was feeling really down and was unable to write anything meaningful, instead sticking to shitposting just to lay off some steam.

Yeah... knowing the things I know now, I probably wouldn't have said anything.
Back then I was just thinking about the bigger picture. And knowing there are a lot of shy people out there I felt like that contest like posting style would make it impossible for any of those to join.
Never meant any harm.
If you feel like talking about it write me an email: (that's really all I have, I'm sorry! I'm not hip! I'm retro!)

Trust me, I wouldn't be writing to you to this extent if I were angry at you.

One nice thing is that I have my doctor's appointment on the 6th, so I'm almost there^^

Just one more week to go! I just hope that it'll be a good doctor actually trying to help and not just one of those pricks only after money that send you right back home with a pill prescription...

last edited at Dec 3, 2016 9:54AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Oh c'mon now, I check the replies over at the manga thread and somebody already managed to trigger the mod. Is it just me or has there been more incidents requiring mod intervention in the past weeks than there have been months ago? Is the holiday season making people more antsy?

last edited at Nov 29, 2016 10:33PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Oh c'mon now, I check the replies over at the manga thread and somebody already managed to trigger the mod. Is it just me or has there been more incidents requiring mod intervention in the past weeks than there have been months ago? Is the holiday season making people more antsy?

Holidays,Trumpagedon,Alt-right trickling into everything like a noxious gas, not enough sleep the usual

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I would say it's the usual suspects.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Anon

I shortened the quote to save some space but your mom really sounds awesome! (^_^)b
I can watch a lot of stuff with my mom as well but unfortunately she's not that obsessed with anything. Especially not horror movies... Sounds impressive!

One person's curse is another's blessing xD Last film I've watched with her was A Serbian Film.. says a lot about how brutal most movies are being played in here^^

A few months ago I've managed to go with her to an author meeting with a writer. That is the type of obsession I can get behind^^

If the GiTS film is any good, then I know what I'll be watching with her next.

here we just misspell English names if someone wants to be a chav. Highlights include Rayyan, Kewin, Brajan

Rayyan and Brajan! (^∇^) That's hilarious! Now I want twin boys!!! Need two kids to name them... quick!!! ^^

Honestly, there's even more amusing examples..one guy was named after the Polish name for a rye soup (oO). I also know a guy that had his name already conjugated by cases (so a rough example would be something like id his name was "Ryan's", or if you used akk or dativ in German)

That would require a lot of work... and I have absolutely no idea where I could find the motivation to do all that... O_o

Well, it's always other people that provide the motor for us to change for the better. Be it family, a friend or even an animal.

Or sometimes we do that simply accidently, not even knowing that the decision we're making can influence our lives..chain of events is an interesting thing to think about.

Then again, living in chaos is fun at times^^

I've decided to get rid of the stuff from sweeping the floor by sweeping it to the social room (it's not something I have to clean..) and outside the doors of the shop. Hey, I'm only taking care of the shop, nothing more v:

^^ That's amusing indeed. If they have some security cameras in that shop I could imagine the people checking the footage will have a great time checking up on you ;)

Funnily enough, I did make sure that there's no camera around xD

Just for the record, I am not trying to half ass my job. For the past week I've been getting here 30 minutes to an hour early, just to make sure I do everything neatly. Sometimes I have too much spare time and I check the forums in the waiting for the staff to arrive..like right now.

you've reminded me of one British YouTube comedian and tech nerd Ashens. He reviews those horrible knockoff consoles. It's really amusing actually^^

Gotta watch some of his stuff.... but that actually reminded me of this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzt_uoTVAcE
The Angry Video Game Nerd!
He's hilarious! If I weren't that gay I would marry a guy like him! ^^
I didn't have the time to look for his best videos but if you're ever bored: go and watch some of his clips...

Ah, I know AVGN well^^ Enjoying his videos quite a lot, although the crude humour often offputs me.

I also like Nostalgia Critic quite a lot. The old one, newer episodes are kind of meh.

If it sounds professional, then try to imagine how our admin channel looks like ;P

To tell you the truth: I don't even know what an admin channel is ^^“

Basically, just a small group chat between the admins^^

Nah, don't worry about it. It's just that back then I was feeling really down and was unable to write anything meaningful, instead sticking to shitposting just to lay off some steam.

Yeah... knowing the things I know now, I probably wouldn't have said anything.
Back then I was just thinking about the bigger picture. And knowing there are a lot of shy people out there I felt like that contest like posting style would make it impossible for any of those to join.
Never meant any harm.

Don't worry about it^^ It did make me feel upset a bit, but as I said, I got over it by now^^ One cannot count for the uncountable, and Im pretty sure I wasn't so open about it back then.

If you feel like talking about it write me an email: (that's really all I have, I'm sorry! I'm not hip! I'm retro!)

I love your email address^^ Will do that once I'll have the time to, don't be worried about it^^

Also, I think we already agreed that being retro is a good thing!

Trust me, I wouldn't be writing to you to this extent if I were angry at you.

Glad to hear that^^

One nice thing is that I have my doctor's appointment on the 6th, so I'm almost there^^

Just one more week to go! I just hope that it'll be a good doctor actually trying to help and not just one of those pricks only after money that send you right back home with a pill prescription...

So do I..then again, the psychiatrist I'll be seeing will have to both work my depression and the medical checks and all..looks like he's in for a ride^^

And now's a minute of silence due to the sudden passing away of Hubert. Just like his predecessor, Hubert, he was loud, clunky and died a sudden death.

Here's a song in commence to the memory of his existance ;_;
https://youtu.be/OlKaVFqxERk

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

So I just got my first acceptance to a college it seems like a good fit but it's a for profit so it's kinda worrying

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Then.. congrats, yukito ? ^^

Good morning, guys! Hope your day is colorful and warm!...

Hmm, the thread seems a bit quiet lately xD

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 1:48AM

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

I didn't really mean it.... But I had a breakdown at school today. It wasn't supposed to happen, but I ended up getting sad after making a few mistakes and getting scolded. In all honesty, I am afraid of teachers scolding me (I'd immediately quiet down if I were mentioned, and I'd get down in the dumps, maybe a little too far down).

I take everything too seriously sometimes. On the outside, I'd be joking it off and following, but inside, I feel as if I'm the most useless person ever. Only when I feel as if my body starts to try moving on its own and hurt myself is when I know something's wrong. My body puts in too much pressure at some part and makes it so that I'll spasm into a weird degree or something, maybe jump around and laugh? I'd have many sensations of wanting to just hit myself somewhere.

I ended up crying lots with drool coming out of my mouth and laughing at the same time. Out of all the things I hate, it may as well have been crying. Crying made me look weak, which is something I hate a lot. I felt like I just humiliated myself in front of my classmates. The teacher was concerned and brought me to the guidance person, and we talked about what happened, and what I felt that time.

Deary, I wish that wouldn't happen too much. I guess it started when we were practicing for a dance and I somehow got scolded a decent amount of times, and it made me feel like I just weighed everybody down. When I saw the next batch practice, I knew I wanted to cry. But with my hatred of crying, I tried hard not to, flashing a smile while biting my mouth to prevent myself from crying.

In the end, the balloon popped and I broke down, crying and laughing, all the while being angry. I don't know if I should question my mental health, but that's too early anyway.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

^I completely get where you're coming from. The feeling of being far too down from being scolded by a teacher (or any higher-up) isn't something that is unusual at all. I don't really know how to go about making you feel better, but at the very least I can empathize with you on that front. Keep on keepin' on.

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 5:17AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ EkichoSHIFT

… you must have bottled up a lot to break down like that... I hope you're doing better now.
I think it's good that you talked to the guidance person after it happened. Talking sometimes helps a lot.
Do you have your family or some friends at home to back you up? Someone to openly talk to about the things that concern you?

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ yukito

So I just got my first acceptance to a college it seems like a good fit but it's a for profit so it's kinda worrying

First of all: Congratulations for being accepted! (^_^)b

As for the for-profit thing... I know that some studies don't really paint a too bright picture for attendants of for-profit schools and universities... but I'm sure that also depends on the college in question...
just don't let those damn student loans drag you down...

Nya
joined Nov 16, 2015

^^Before I broke down, the teach asked me to rest in the middle of practice (Maybe they could already sense what's going on), and when I went to sit with my friend, the line broke. The tears were about to flow, and I asked my friend why it was happening. (I may have been a little lost that time)

It started as a whisper. I think I said something like 'It's not supposed to be happening now.', and slowly, it turned into a mad scream of some sort. I shouted his name, begging for some sort of answer, anything. Then, the teacher came up to me and I couldn't really stop crying and shouting.

We went outside and he told me to do anything to calm myself, so I shouted and screamed at least 3 times? and he told me to look out at the peaceful scenery outside, told me to calm down and be peaceful like that. So... I think I was hyperventilating that time and eventually, I calmed down. Then, I was brought to the guidance office.

I knew that if I waited just a little bit more, I'd forget the anger and have it replaced with happiness, but no... it just had to burst at that moment! Agh...

last edited at Dec 1, 2016 5:50AM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

@ yukito

First of all: Congratulations for being accepted! (^_^)b

Thanks !! :)

As for the for-profit thing... I know that some studies don't really paint a too bright picture for attendants of for-profit schools and universities... but I'm sure that also depends on the college in question...
just don't let those damn student loans drag you down...

I won't but I will look into some more information to make sure it's on the up and up

last edited at Dec 2, 2016 12:08AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.