Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

So, is Namori a guy or a girl? That goal of getting ripped is unusual.

I was getting pretty worried, but then I stumbled upon this picture while I was reading through the Image Comments: http://ks.c.yimg.jp/res/chie-que-12157/12/157/048/597/i320. It's the Namori steamy image with glasses girl and other girl. Apparently, she's the one on the far left but who knows if that's true. Until proven otherwise, I'm just gonna hold on to my hope that Namori's a girl.

Also, I can definitely relate to her working out issues. "This is it, I'm gonna start getting into shape today! ... Nah, I'll do it tomorrow."

She's cute! Anyway, women can go to the gym and get ripped too, you know?
And why is this a repost again?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

:3 I missed them

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

She's cute! Anyway, women can go to the gym and get ripped too, you know?

Absolutely. Is just that not many girls want to get ripped. I would be in heaven if they'd do though

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

OH MY GOD I ALMOST GOT A HEART ATTACK I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS OMGNZABAHQHQ

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well nevermind then a repost

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Namori

God bless.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Heh. Funny afterward. It's still a awesome goal though.
Don't care for the manga and anime this is spun off from but I like this. Mostly because of the eldest sister and her friends.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Is Namori a dude or woman?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Is Namori a dude or woman?

I'm pretty sure they've been discussing this for a while in the previous posts, but wtv. Namori is a lady. There was a pic showing the entire cast of voice actresses + Namori, and they were all women, (each woman had a label with their name on the pic, and one was "Namori")

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

So if the girlfriend is one of the three, and not just some random fourth character (that would seriously be so aggravating) I think out of all of them Ai seems the most likely.

Megumi is firm Friendship territory, I love their back and forth, but it's way too natural for them to be some sort of cover-up. Plus the way they are acting would suck if they were secretly in a relationship as there is no warm moments between them, just "lol drink water Megumi". Plus they hardly ever walk together and Megumi is often in the background. I really
like these two as friends.

Then you have Miho who would just be super obvious if it ended up her being the girlf. If those two were trying to cover up their relationship they are doing a Poor Job, they feed each other, Nadeshiko let Miho drink her juice (lewd), and plus the "im gonna see you naked at the hot spring!" comment was just wayyy too obvious. Though Miho echoing how fun it would be to go after Ai had just said it, made it look like she was a little jealous, so ??? I kind of hope it's not Miho though, my reaction to it being Miho would just be oh ok

Ai I feel makes sense, just because the two's interactions are fairly limited which would make sense if they were trying to keep things a secret. The only reason I feel like it wouldn't be these two is the whole "friends!" sticker they had on their photos when they went photo boothing. That just feels a bit unnatural if they were together!

Still reckon its Ai and not Miho though. I would be super surprised if it ended up being Megumi

joined Apr 26, 2014

New chapter please!!!

joined Apr 26, 2014

New chapter please!!!

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

i love these dummies

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I am also for Megumi x Nadeshiko but I also want to know who is Nadeshiko's official girlfriend.
BTW, I tried to search for that chapter 45 that they were talking about, so there's a blog post about the summary here: http://o-cian.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/02/18/202123 I only had a vague understanding about it since I tried to translate it using google, but still feel free to tell me what you think.

last edited at Feb 17, 2017 9:45AM

joined Jun 11, 2017

I just want to ask that when will this story be updated??? I mean it's been sooo long

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Don't flash Himawari, Sakurako. It's already hot enough as it is

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OOOOHHH! I missed this family so much! hahaha poor Sakurako, she's cute but not sexy at all in swimsuit... But I'm pretty sure that Himawari liked it.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Huh, it's been 2 years. Nice job fluttering Himawari like that.

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

It's been so long! Hope more is on the way! Love Sakurako in her swimsuit.

CitizenJoestar
joined Jan 28, 2016

Yay! I'm glad Bakkin picked this back up again. I know they've been having trouble getting their group together after losing their main translator and website, but I'm glad they were able to get a new one and consistently releasing new Yuru Yuri scans.

I'm hoping we get to see some Nadeshiko and harem chapters soon. Ive seen some untranslated scans and things get spicy. I really do hope the gf is Megumi tho lol.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm still curious as hell as to who Nadeshiko's in love with. I know it's Yuru Yuri, so I know it'll most likely never be mentioned... but c'mon, throw a chick a bone here.

I'm still betting on the stupid girl she always makes fun of. Seems to be the kind of pairing Namori likes. Plus, right after they visit her at her job and mock her by writing "we're going to the movies after this" on the check, Nadeshiko sets up a movie date "I know you love movies". Could be we're just being teased, but...

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

She just wanted to surprise you Himawari! Man I missed this family of yuris.

joined May 25, 2016

Yay! I'm glad Bakkin picked this back up again. I know they've been having trouble getting their group together after losing their main translator and website, but I'm glad they were able to get a new one and consistently releasing new Yuru Yuri scans.

I'm hoping we get to see some Nadeshiko and harem chapters soon. Ive seen some untranslated scans and things get spicy. I really do hope the gf is Megumi tho lol.

We've actually been waiting for the volume to come out, because we don't like typesetting the screencap of the online version. We had the chapter translated more than a year ago already, waiting for the book. The volume only came out recently along with the March 2017 issue of Yuri Hime. (Now you guys know what you should buy to support Namori.)

Also, I blame Alex for holding onto his copy of the new volume for 6 months.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I really think Nadeshiko's gf is Megumi, since they only talked at around 10:00pm, someone here mentioned it before, so if you calculate the time let's say the time they are dismissed at school is 3:00pm, she will have to get to her destination maybe 30 mins or so, then get ready for the job maybe another 30 mins, so she will start around 4:00pm then if they have part time job let's say it's 4 hours, so her shift will end at 8:00pm, then after that she will do whatever she needed to do before leaving work let's say 30 mins again, then travel home 30 mins or 40 mins, so approximately an hour, she will be home around 9:00pm, by then she will take a bath then eat dinner, so around 10:00pm she will be free to call Nadeshiko. Then maybe after the call will study and sleep at around 12:00mn. Because if it's either the other 2 girls then Nadeshiko won't have to wait around 10:00pm every time to talk to her gf.

To reply you must either login or sign up.