Forum › Valkyrie Drive, New Multimedia Project by Senran Kagura's Creator

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There really is a dril for every occasion.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqKp_GzW8AA1mmQ.jpg

Next you're going to tell me you also read Chuck Tingle.

Nobody reads Chuck Tingle, they just share screenshots of his Amazon pages.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Spending time on 4chan pays off every now and then.

"Viola, Ranka, Momo and Koharu are lesbians. Rinka is "lesbefriends", Mana a bitch who will fuck anything for money until the end, and Manpukumaru is foodsexual. Still more lesbians than Waifu Kagura."

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Seems like the poster worked. They've sold out of the LE

https://twitter.com/RiceDigital/status/766699901162061824

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Spending time on 4chan pays off every now and then.

"Viola, Ranka, Momo and Koharu are lesbians. Rinka is "lesbefriends", Mana a bitch who will fuck anything for money until the end, and Manpukumaru is foodsexual. Still more lesbians than Waifu Kagura."

Lesbefriends...? So, what exactly does that mean? Classic anime subtext kind of thing? Friends with benefits? I don't know...

Also, out of the entire cast (I don't know how large the cast is, but it seems like Senran Kagura has a huge cast, so I'd assume that this has a huge cast too), only four to six of them are gay? And the tagline for the poster is "Weaponized lesbians"?!? (Okay, I'll admit that got a laugh out of me). I mean, I'll never play this game since I don't have a Vita, but that's still pretty disappointing. I never watched the anime either and I don't plan to, but from reading the summary, it seems that everyone is gay in the anime, so this is even more disappointing... it's a shame that this kind of crap is happening even in a game like this (though I guess that means all the other characters are in the "kissing just to power up" kind of situation which apparently isn't all that uncommon).

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is not that the others aren't gay per se. Is that their characters have focus on other things, plus certain bias from the original poster. Mana for example is constantly groping the other girls just because.

"Lesbefriends" means that Rinka is more of your typical "we all should be friends" type that anyone with a proper love interest/crush as is the case with the other girls. Manpakumaru is on the same boat but in her case, she's more interested on food.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

My sides

http://i.imgur.com/eXScbtd.jpg

I'm ready.

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 5:38PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

An amazing anon translated the first chapter for Bhikkhuni's manga.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5um1aruttl6o0ts/bhich1.zip

Fingers crossed they decide to translate the whole series.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I tried to order the LE on Ride Digitals, it said that there were no shipping options available. It is only available for the UK? :<

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is available for select direction in the world. My country isn't included either ;_;

And the west exclusive cover is really cute

joined Sep 21, 2014

Is available for select direction in the world. My country isn't included either ;_;

And the west exclusive cover is really cute

AWW I DIDNT KNOW THAT ;AA;

??? I LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA, WHATS WRONG? ;AAAAAA;

EDIT: I asked a friend to do it, she got a message saying the shipping wasn't avaible. So I tried it out and it's fine? What gives? @_@ We obviously both live in North America. Weird. I'll ask her again tomorrow.

last edited at Aug 31, 2016 10:38PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Weird. If you're in North America then you should be available.

The only other thing I can think of is that they've already sold out or something.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I don't know why she couldn't buy it but we worked it out, I just bought it, and ouf fuck me cus the shipping is 30$ and it's in USD, that's a hard blow to my wallet in CAD, but it's k, I had a part-time job this summer just for shit like this, and it's not like I pay for anything else in my life, so it's fine TTvTT It just makes me cringe really hard cus that's a big sum for one game and wtv extras

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh yeah, the shipping rates are insane. But I'm used to those.

That said, I'm jealous- I really wanted the LE ;_;

joined Sep 21, 2014

You pretty much singlehandedly told me about it and with your infectious hype got me to invest in it and buy it
Well, thanks man ;___;

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

You're welcome? ^^;

Don't worry, even if is just the regular version I'm getting the game. And then we can play some Super Smash Sisters

joined Sep 21, 2014

Whoa your pic changed, it's been that other one for like, ever
Quick question: Some videos aren't compatible and can't be played. I looked it up but didn't find much, besides that the vita only supports certain formats and all. Is there anything to be done about that? Like, idk converting the videos or something (i dont really get it but I downloaded anime, and let's say, out of 6 episodes, 2 aren't compatible, which weirds me out cus I dloaded them from the same source and all, idk why some are and some arent compatible)
It just feels annoying.kind of a waste, that there's such a restriction :/ Is there all there is to it? Like, some videos just can't be played and ppl leave it at that?

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It might be the way the video is encoded since the Vita actually supports different formats. From the FAQ put by Sony themselves:

Q: What video and audio formats will PS Vita support?

A: PS Vita supports a wide array of audio files, including: MP3 (MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer 3), MP4 (MPEG-4 AAC), and WAVE (Linear PCM). Video formats supported include: MPEG-4 Simple Profile (AAC) and H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High/Main/Baseline Profile (AAC). Image and photo formats supported include JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, and PNG.

To avoid issues, you could look around for transcoders like Handbrake with the settings suggested by this guide

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MspXzSaj_bE

Bhikkhunhi will be released on October 11 in America, September 30 Europe

joined Sep 21, 2014

Aw rip

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Aw man, did the LE get sold out again?

joined Jan 8, 2016

My Vita died.

joined Sep 21, 2014

My Vita died.

What happened? D;

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Aw man, did the LE get sold out again?

Seems is still available

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-ps-vita-liberators-collectors-edition-us-version

My Vita died.

Aw shit.

Blushav2
joined Aug 11, 2015

Ah, good. With the release date pushed back to October, maybe I can get this job and get paid in time to snag a copy.

Why do I have to be such a slut for art books and unique boxes.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah, good. With the release date pushed back to October, maybe I can get this job and get paid in time to snag a copy.

Basically what i did this summer, good luck!

Why do I have to be such a slut for art books and unique boxes.

Same.
With the shipping fee and USD to CAD conversion, the total amount I'm paying for it is literally more expensive than what i paid for a refurbished vita console TTvTT

To reply you must either login or sign up.