Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

joined Jun 10, 2016

Chapter 8 I translated... http://imgur.com/a/EAnw1 9 & 10 will come out soon

lmao I made an acc just to post this too haha

last edited at Jun 10, 2016 11:13PM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Everyone is still debating about this series but I start keeping myself calm. A yuri manga always ended with yuri more or less. A het ending in yuri manga, including Yuri Hime ? That's questionable!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chapter 8 I translated... http://imgur.com/a/EAnw1 9 & 10 will come out soon

lmao I made an acc just to post this too haha

Translated from Vietnamese I guess. There are some leftover bits here and there. Thanks anyway.

And so.... the drama continues... dun dun dun...

joined Jan 16, 2016

I really really wish I would have a stronger will, once I start such mangas... I should wait a year and hope it's finished then, but I still read every chapter once they're out sigh

Still hoping this will end happy somehow, but I get the feeling it will first be alot of awkward drama before they finally get together to hopefully become happy :(

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, it's Kodama Naoko, not Canno.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Chapter 9 translated
http://imgur.com/a/Mr7j2

Chapter 10 translated
http://imgur.com/a/S5x9d

Thanks, Slayberry.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Yuma and Hotaru will end up "together" eventually, but not before tons of drama and hurting each other.

I kinda like it, but it's too convoluted.

joined Jan 16, 2016

Phew... as more I read as more I think it would be best if these four just break up all contact to each other and everyone starts a new life xD
This is just so messed up about who is hurting who (knowingly or not).

mumbles I really need to read some more drama-romances which don't overdo it with how dramatic it tries to be :D

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This hentai gag were pretty anoying in this last chapter.
It wasn't for the blocking of the 8, Yuma x Hotaru will end up having sex and that pretty will resolve everything and could end in the next chapter, I mean, will be rushed but acceptable.

joined Mar 19, 2016

Everyone is still debating about this series but I start keeping myself calm. A yuri manga always ended with yuri more or less. A het ending in yuri manga, including Yuri Hime ? That's questionable!

Wouldn't be a first you know?

joined Oct 12, 2013

Wouldn't be a first you know?

In YH?

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Read my words carefully! What I mean is there had never been a het ending in any yuri manga and magazine like Yuri Hime. For exception, Girl x Girl x Boy. Honestly I had never read this for a long time but I guess there wouldn't be a good result.

joined Jun 12, 2015

^I've read some one-shots in Yuri Hime that ended in het. One of them even won a prize.

last edited at Jun 19, 2016 7:35AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

OK! So the chance of yuri ending in Yuri Hime is 50:50. Sounds like normal magazine, I think!

joined Jun 25, 2016

So, i got really interested in this and decided to post.
I didn't read every comment, and while a lot of ppl talk about the story, morality and such, i didn't see anyone comment on the fact that this is actually really good graphically.
Just thought i would throw that in there.

joined Jun 25, 2016

Come on i want a new chapter ;-;

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Come on i want a new chapter ;-;

Come oooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

I imagine that'll really inspire the subbers!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I honestly like needless angst stories like this, except the het makes my stomach churn >_>

And the costume place thing is sooooo squicky D:

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yuma is gay as fuck for Hotaru. Can't say for sure the reverse is true.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I'm like 90% sure Hotaru is gay for Yuma D:

She just comes off as a teen acting out for attention from her crush to me :/

joined Jun 12, 2015

Translation of chapter 11.
http://imgur.com/a/LDXQz

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Great... Yuma is turning yandere.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Great... Yuma is turning yandere.

Neither of them are good people at this point so I dont think it really matters does it?
Yuma becoming a Yandere is one of the tamer things this story could have done.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Of course, it could have been worse, with rape, Fujiwara having his 3some, Takeda walking on them, Yuma witnessing Hotaru in the act, or whatever can make you cringe.

But Yuma being a yandere is kinda cute. And Hotaru probably wants money so she can stop being too close from Yuma because she maybe thinks she's not worthy. Or something.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Two months again for another interesting chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.