Forum › What do you ship?

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

It would be easy to say what I do not ship. For me, shipping is part of the fun.
If female I will ship with another female, if not... I will turn it female and ship with another female!!

Kim and Shego (Kim Possible)
Kasy and Sheki (Kim Possible and Shego daughters from the fanonverse)
Mami and Madoka (From Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Saori and Miho (From Girls und Panzer... she can say that she's hetero, but in the series I saw those blushes and reactions around her Miporin!)
Eli and Nozomi (From Love Live... they're so perfect together!!!)
Ranka and Sheryl (From Macross Frontier... Alto can go and have Breera).
Reimu and Sanae, Marisa and Alice (From Touhou... plus tons of other ships... Touhou is unlimited yuri ship works).
Lynne and Yoshika, Sanya and Eila (Strike Witches)
Yomi and Mato (Black Rock Shooter)

And I can go on for hours... and hours...

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

^ wait a minute I love SubaTea have you checked devianart? there's some love there.

I sure did but that wasn't enough... .w.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Toradora should have ended with a OT4 (give Yuusaku his sempai and put them on a bus, ryujii, taiga, ami and minori all live together in part yuri, part het harmony. Ryuuji can be the househusband.) In-series you had Ryuuji-Taiga, Ryuuji-Ami, Ryuuji-Minori, Taiga-Minori, Ami-Minori. So the first night pair Taiga and Ami to break the ice there. Not that many OT4 ships out there!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Also I am a super-conventional shipper, alas. NicoMaki, BuCap, YuiAzusa, MariAli, YumiMomo, SakiNodoka, NozoEri, RinPana, KotoUmi, TsubaHono, KyoukoAyano*, SakuHima, CocoChino, SharoRise, ShinoAlice, YokoAyaya MitsukiRina, Kaede/Citrus

Maybe NaruHana is the least favored on Hanayamata but I ship it. Naru deserves to have all of them, naturally, but to pick one, Hana is the magic pixie\\fairy dream girl who changed Naru's dull lonely life forever. So she has custody of Naru on weekends and the rest get her 1 day each during the week.

Also some "ships" aren't because they're obvious and basically canon, like the 2 known couples on sakura, nano-fate, homura madokoa and kyoko sayako, mio and ritsu inugami and nekoyama etc.

*But with misgivings because the YuruYuri girls - you can't work out a world where they're all happy. Akane should be with Tomoko and Risa with Nana and Sakurako with Himawari, but from there it gets tricky. if yoiu put chitose with ayano, kyouko with yui, and chinatsu with akari, only chizuru, who's kind of a bitch anyway, is left lonely, but Ayano seems pretty fixated on Kyouko. In that event you can have chinatsu yui, kyouko ayano and twincest but then akari has no one (which would be VERY Yuru Yuri). The people you can ship her with - chinatsu, sakurako and risa - all break up couples.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 6:18PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I ship everyone and everything (well, mostly yuri) in part because I'm so sick of shipping wars in the comments but also because there are just so many great doujins do all the different pairings. I mean sure there are some pairings I like more than others, but I'm not going to complain in the comments about how much I don't like a particular ship over another one.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Um... okay!
I like
Homura x Madoka (obviously ahaha)
Reki x Rakka from Haibane Renmei!!
Rio x Kanata from Sora no Woto :D
Nat-chan x Honey from Re:Cutie Honey!! ♥ >///< (seriously ;_; why is this so un-popular? it's super cute)
Bubblegum x Marceline >///<
err :P Alice x Clover from Virtue's Last Reward haha
and yeah that's pretty much the ones I care about I kind of like specific Love Live pairings as well but I generally don't really care about Love Live so yeaaah

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 6:38PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I only watched 7 episodes of Love Live (I need to finally watch the rest...) but from what I saw so far I liked the Nico x Nozo, Maki x Rin the best. For the rest of the girls I'd need to watch more. I think Honoka x Eli had potential.

joined Aug 16, 2015

I ship everyone and everything (well, mostly yuri) in part because I'm so sick of shipping wars in the comments but also because there are just so many great doujins do all the different pairings. I mean sure there are some pairings I like more than others, but I'm not going to complain in the comments about how much I don't like a particular ship over another one.

+1

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I have yet to encounter a ship I dislike. Basically, everyone x anyone, especially if the author strives to realistically portray as to how people ended up together.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:29PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

*But with misgivings because the YuruYuri girls - you can't work out a world where they're all happy. Akane should be with Tomoko and Risa with Nana and Sakurako with Himawari, but from there it gets tricky. if yoiu put chitose with ayano, kyouko with yui, and chinatsu with akari, only chizuru, who's kind of a bitch anyway, is left lonely, but Ayano seems pretty fixated on Kyouko. In that event you can have chinatsu yui, kyouko ayano and twincest but then akari has no one (which would be VERY Yuru Yuri). The people you can ship her with - chinatsu, sakurako and risa - all break up couples.

Dude, there's three yuru yuri truths

1 - Himawari x Sakurako
2 - Akane x Akari
3 - Ayano x Kyoko x Yui

The rest can fight between themselves or something.

Just to say something no one else would, I ship Konan x Mabui. Also, Oldrin x Marrybell was awful awful teasing and I hate Oz the Reflection now.

I'm sure I can find merit in most ships that aren't het though.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:40PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Dude, there's three yuru yuri truths

1 - Himawari x Sakurako
2 - Akane x Akari
3 - Ayano x Kyoko x Yui

I feel like we can't put aside Chinatsu/Akari, the only thing that wouldn't make Chinatsu too anoying but eh good enough.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 7:59PM

joined Aug 16, 2015

I'm gonna be the weirdo here and mention an het pairing. don't hurt me
I really like Jigokumeguri x Kawayanagi from "Ojojojo". (by the same author who made "Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon")
It's super cute and it's pretty funny, too. I recommend it to people who aren't allergic to het here.

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 8:36PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

tssk, het =.=

*me breaks out pitchfork

Oh, and, I also ship Hitomi x Poor Chan after I discovered the wonders of Mami x Office Lady to fix my Madoka headache.

joined Aug 16, 2015

I have more if you want. c: I'm kidding, don't kill me

Iconsmallred
joined Mar 22, 2016

Definitely Blake and Yang from RWBY!
Other than that I'd have to say bubbline, korrasami, and inugami x nekoyama.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I ship real life people from the pop Idol group Nogizaka46. My ship Wakatsuki Yumi X Sakurai Reika are like 98% gay. Watching them in shows like Nogizakatte, Doko? and Nogizaka under construction you can feel their strong bond. Here is a photo that amplifies their gayness;

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I ship official couples most of the time, including het and yaoi. I blame CLAMP.

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

There is no way I could ever possibly write every ship down haha there are waaaaay too many. I guess the ones I'm currently enjoying/reading fanfic for, however, would be

Bering and Wells (warehouse 13)
Shiznat
Yayoi/shion
Korrasami
Vert x All the ladies (HDN)
Janeway/Seven of nine (I'm sorry I'm not sorry)
Medusa/MC (Astoria fates kiss)
Athena/Janey (Borderlands)
Max/Chloe
Lady J/Rain
Madoka/Homura
Ayano/Kyoko
Togo/Yuna
Utena/Anthy

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Nobody ever mentions Ichiko x Momoji :(

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Mai x Sayuri from Kanon. Those two turned my goggles on.

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Commander Shepard x Tali'Zorah Vas Normandy (Mass Effect)

Urk. This ship wore a hole in my heart. I was gunning so hard for Femshep x Tali in Mass Effect 2. Ended up modding the game and almost writing fanfiction for it. I always felt Liara was too emotionally distant. It was my favourite part of her character but she'd be very frustrating relationship material.

If we're riding the Bioware train...

I'm one of those terrible deviants who ships the main character and Imoen from Baldur's Gate.
For Jade Empire, I always used mods and went for Dawn Star rather than Silk Fox.
In Knights of the Old Republic, Revan x Juhani, which was sadly forgotten by the wider world.
In Dragon Age, Marian Hawke and the deeply, deliciously flawed, selfish, irresponsible Merrill. I love how straight up bad she is under that sexy Welsh accent and innocent demeanour.

Heh, there's certainly fuel for that fire. Rewatched a few episodes of Voyager and their dynamic was certainly a bit more intense that I remembered. Like, Janeway's really invested in Seven of Nine.

Other ships... there's a few RPGs in here.

I'll always have a soft-spot for Ryouko x Aeka from Tenchi Muyo, as it was the ship that welded the slash goggles to my head.
Utena x Anthy kinda goes without saying.
Lain x Alice from Serial Experiments Lain.
Shion x Kos-Mos from Xenosaga.
Virginia x Maya from Wild Arms.
Lucretia x Lelei and Lucretia x Cathari from Suikoden V. There's probably more Suikoden goodness I can't reacall. There are lots of characters in that game.
Chie x Yukiko from Persona 4. I'd also like a nice girl for Aigis from Persona 3, but I'm not sure who.
Masqurin x Grace from Shining Force 3, which is a total crack pairing I have no justification for. I think it was just because I could 'soulmate' them in game.
Noel Vermillion x Makoto Nanaya from BlazBlue.
I never had an interest in Card Captor Sakura but, at one point, there was so much angst-ridden Sakura x Tomoyo fanfiction, I developed a strange affinity for the ship.
I dabble with the horrid life-destroying timesink known as League of Legends. Vi x Caitlyn and Leona x Diana are the mainstream-ish OTPs, I've also got a thing for Ashe x Sejuani.

And if I might add a dash of yaoi at the end... House x Wilson all the way!

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Heh, there's certainly fuel for that fire. Rewatched a few episodes of Voyager and their dynamic was certainly a bit more intense that I remembered. Like, Janeway's really invested in Seven of Nine.

That she is man. That she is. I know there are huge ass arguments about shipping them on the main trek boards but what can I say I climbed in that shipping dumpster a long time ago. Space wives trash ever since. I mean.....The first episode I ever saw of Voyager was Dark Frontier and it was incredibly hard to take off any shipping goggles after watching that one haha. I was doomed from the start.

Dark Frontier, The Voyager conspiracy and Imperfection. The golden trio of ultimate shipping episodes.

Been almost 20 years since Seven started voyager and gave us J7. Nice to see people still seeing/enjoying their potential!

Ourobouros2
joined Feb 17, 2016

Argilla x Jinana

How did I forget this one? Totally approve, and there's a chance of it going canon? Seems like I have two birthdays this year. Tangent: SMTIII is possibly my favourite JRPG of all time. I love Atlus.

Re: BlazBlue. I'm behind the curve there as well. I'm not much of a console gamer and BlazBlue requires a lot of mechanical and personal investment, for which I don't have the time, ah well.

On the subject of fighting games, I've also got a dirty weakness for Ayane x Kasumi from that fanservice classic, Dead or Alive.

Come to think of it, I've got far too many incestuous ships in my head. Lightning x Serah from FFXIII's another one. (Runs away from all the Flight shippers).

To reply you must either login or sign up.