Forum › Posts by Three of Eight

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

I am a simple girl... I see Mutsu x Nagato and I click.

What cutie Patooties.

Three of Eight
joined Feb 1, 2016

Ok so I don't often use the subscribe/email alert function on here (no idea why but that's a whole other kettle of fish) and the last one I remember setting is for a now finished series so obviously no more alerts to be had.

So lo and behold my surprise to see one in my email folder.

I click and see Maitake2..... Did I binge too many of their madoka works and sub to see the glorious HomuMado gifts asap? I certainly don't remember doing so but it is clearly something I should thank past me for.

Then I saw it was shiznat... Oh yeah... I put alerts down for the pairing...

Shiznat and Maitake2.... I've never clicked so fast in my entire life I'm not going to lie. Ended up I've already read this but man its been a while and so glad it's now here for me to enjoy whenever.

joined Feb 1, 2016

Haha I guess it just shows different strokes for different folks in life as I actually Like Erae and I like the main couple shrug

I also like all the characters in their own way. Not sure there is one I haven't yet... minus the new one from the flashbacks cause obv we haven't seen much of her yet in the official translations and I have no idea how shes going to be yet.

I want to know where book club president is lmao. Poor girl thought she was being essentially confessed to and we didn't see much of her afterwards.

The world would be boring if everyone liked and disliked the same things though so.

No idea about MTV though. Think the last time I watched it was decade ago =p

joined Feb 1, 2016

Agreed ^. I am currently reading a good handful on Lezhin but this one is the one I actively look forward to each week. It's just so adorable. (I still enjoy the others I read of course, I just really look forward to new chapters of this one).

Never expected to get myself so invested in this when I started but here I am lol.

joined Feb 1, 2016

Chapter 44

They did the do

They did it

All night and all day

They. did.the.do

I can die happy.

Get you some Erae. You go girl.

joined Feb 1, 2016

Lordy. The end of the recent Ch43.

Send help for I am slain.

screams incoherently into the void

Also hey look at my cuties talking stuff out. Hope that continues.

Sits and waits with baited breath for next weeks ch44 I am excited lmao.

joined Feb 1, 2016

I didn't think I'd fall in love with Eraes cuteness so much. I wasn't prepared to be quite honest. I keep expecting to get my heartbroken with this story haha (still possible) but I'm enjoying the fluff as I go. It's been a pleasure to read each week.

I hope tomorrow we get something good and you are able to enjoy it then!

joined Feb 1, 2016

Hey you haha! I keep meaning to come back in here but I don't like to read ahead of the official English releases so I ended up avoiding it for a bit due to the talk about the fan translations!

Guess you bumping is a sign to flail some more then!

Chapter 37 last week. The bed sharing, the cute looks, the blushing THE BREAKFAST

Erae getting dat KISS in the car in ch 33

THE L WORD

Honestly this is my favourite thing to read each week. It's so cute.

(it's been 85 years and I'm still not over "congratulations you're dating!)

Chapter 38 tomorrow and I am excited!

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 7:59AM

joined Feb 1, 2016

but I am totally unable to find Bastion lol....

He is on the newspaper on the floor of Torb's house. Definitely the hardest one to spot.

Oh man thank you. You are a life saver. Staring at a small phone screen at midnight was not ideal to say the least lol. I can sleep tonight without it bothering me lol.

Agreed with all the above about the letter though. (Even Pharah doesn't inherently have to be romantic in nature either tbh). Though I'm not really surprised of the amount of assumptions and fallout from it. Every fandom has the side that needs to chill a little after all.

joined Feb 1, 2016

Have no idea if i'm missing anything cause trying to look at the comic in detail on my phone is proving hard ... but I found everyone (some obviously less prominent than others such as the Lucio on a poster or the face on symmetra on the magazine cover etc) but I am totally unable to find Bastion lol.... Either they are the only non insert character or clearly I need to look again when on a laptop tomorrow D=

joined Feb 1, 2016

I saw some people saying that the guy with whom Pharah is could be her dad. Not sure if he looks old enough for it to be likely

Lmao ngl I entirely thought that when I first saw the picture but that is probably cause I really enjoy the Pharmercy ship (art/fic etc) so my brain probably didn't even deem to think of it as romantic straight off the bat =p

Though I also was also firmly in the camp that thought pharmercy wouldn't ever become canon (Due to Micheal chu being more into Genji if I remember) so if it is romantic it's not going to be a huge change to me. I'll still enjoy the fan content and still not be canon =p

Honestly though, I was kind of hoping they'd leave Mercy out of any in game ships so no one could start throwing canon around at anyone else but that was just me ;D

Regardless. My skype overwatch group are having a field day of happy over Tracer lmao. The fangirls have gone wild. It is glorious.

Three of Eight
Image Comments 20 Dec 15:10
joined Feb 1, 2016
59962403_p0

I think I've been staring at this for like 5 mins straight. It's just so pretty?! The art, the positions, the colours just so pretty....

joined Feb 1, 2016

Was super happy to see this.

Though the extreme parts of fandom seem to be having a melt down over the Pharah part and the Mercy letter part lol. Which isn't surprising lol.

Haven't seen much fallout over the Tracer reveal yet but that might just be cause I'm flooded with excited posts currently. I expect some extreme fans on that side to show up for me at some point too.

(Not that canon means loads to me, i'll still have my preferred in game ships regardless haha. Still made my evening to see the above. Especially cause she's like the cover girl of sorts. Good times were had man.)

joined Feb 1, 2016

Wow this story is turning really bad after chapter 25.

I'm at chapter 32, and I find everything alright.

That chapter was so adorable though. They tried to call each other at the same time I cry 5eva. Also Eraes blushing face remembering the L word I cannot even with her lmao. Such a cutie pie.

joined Feb 1, 2016

sees active thread and gets excited

..... I am going to assume this talk is about something further along than the official weekly English translation and I'm going to quietly sneak out because I haven't read any of that and it's up to 34 on the official one so....

Lmao covers eyes in confusion

That being said end of ch 34... Erae ... Doctor dem blushes tho

Edit: YUP Its stuff further on than the official English one

steps around and tries to pretend she didn't see it

last edited at Dec 17, 2016 12:23PM

Three of Eight
joined Feb 1, 2016

Not that I could see. Doing a google search the only thing I could find of it via this site was http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/186-blue-friend

Though again my internet isn't being great and half the google page didn't load so unsure if I missed anything.

But that page does seem give you a link to be able to read it fine.

Three of Eight
joined Feb 1, 2016

No problem! Just glad It was the right one!

Three of Eight
joined Feb 1, 2016

By any chance (sorry on my phone on the bus and internet is spotty so can't fully check) was it a Manga called Blue Friend?

joined Feb 1, 2016

Chapter 26 on the official English release came out today.

Every time I think I couldn't love Erae more.... a new chapter comes out and it happens.

"Congratulations you're dating!"

It should be illegal to be that cute.

Also teasing Doctor.... adorbs. Honey ;D

Three of Eight
Pulse discussion 30 Sep 18:01
joined Feb 1, 2016

And..... form filled in. It shall look quite at home next to LL. Also that button can make a home next to the LL one on my bad too ;D

Always with the cute AF buttons. I love it.

Also did I spot a note on the form saying about pre-orders being signed by Ratana herself? That is rather cool I have to say.

joined Feb 1, 2016

I think I was sold on it anyway but When chapter 16 happened and Erae, the big naive precious cinnamon roll. got dressed up in her best clothes and brought a fruit basket when going to pick her friend up from the Doctors place... I was lost forever. Lmao actually fell in love with her character 5eva at that point.

joined Feb 1, 2016

I almost died seeing this on the front page NGL. Tripped over myself to see what Shiznat had appeared. Then obviously clicked it was an updated version of one previously uploaded, admired the new versions aesthetic, reread it all and then got lost in the shiznat section for several hours.

All in all... good life choices were made this day.

joined Feb 1, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10025-love-doctor-by-chamsae-and-bansook-lezhin

Thread that was created in June linking to the English version on English Lezhin.

It's up to chapter 21 so it's not far behind the Ko version.

joined Feb 1, 2016

I know it's coming up soon (I am pretty sure it is at any rate) but does anyone who is familiar with the Korean version know which chapter the smooch is going to be?

I'm sure its in the next few but I can't remember. Just want to make sure I have coins available for that release lmao.

On story we seem to be getting dancer lady story. Wonder how she is going to play out.

It's on chapter 23. I really like Erae's character haha. She's naive (in terms of her's and others' feelings) but she's also mature lmao. Her dynamic with the doctor never fails to make me smile like an idiot.

You are a star haha. Thank you for the exact chapter. I will ensure to have spare coins in 2 weeks to make sure I get to read it.

Same though. I adore her, that little naive precious cinnamon roll. This whole story has given me warm fuzzies that have intensified each week.

The near future chapters seem like they are going to be extra adorable too so thats something to squee over.

I Imagine there will potentially be some form of drama/misunderstanding etc at some point (if other stories are to go on) but I can probably enjoy myself for a while before that potentially happens. ( I don't read Korean so I have no idea how it currently is up in those later chapters)

So let the fuzz fest for English release begin! Excited!

Side note, chapter 21 in English was out today and Erae darling you honest to omega cutie patootie look at you figuring things out!

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 6:45PM

joined Feb 1, 2016

Nevermind lol I went to the Korean site out of curiosity and it seems chapters 22-27 are going to get progress (if the thumbnails are anything to go by).

Since chapter 20 came out this week I am high key excited.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 8:41PM