Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Ah how I hate misunderstandings...

joined Jan 17, 2016

I really really hope seola take a stand and leave or act differently to norae after that ...its really sad but i want norae to be the one who makes the first move or confess cuz seola seems like she just had it with every thing

joined Jun 18, 2015

I havent read but I'd just wanna be the first to thank you for translating so fast.

my secret to fast translations is staying up until the chapter is released soooo yeah gonna go sleep now ugghHHh

Really appreciate your hard work, Halmoni. also for wdtfs.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I havent read but I'd just wanna be the first to thank you for translating so fast.

my secret to fast translations is staying up until the chapter is released soooo yeah gonna go sleep now ugghHHh

This fandom is forever indebted to your dedication.
Go rest Grandma

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Thanks so much for the translation halmoni!

So when Seol-a is saying "if it wasn't a coincidence" is she worrying that No-rae and Sung-pyo are secretly dating again? Or is it in a more vague sense, like she's worried it's fate for those two to be together or something?

Also, I completely missed the "30 minutes earlier" box on my first readthrough, and just assumed that Seol-A left after that scene and ditched No-rae with Enah, which I thought was weird. But since that was a mini-flashback, that means that all 3 of them are still in the room, and Enah just got the other piece of the puzzle (Seol-A's actions/crying) complementing the one from earlier (No-rae's drunk/sleep-talking)... she has to put two and two together right? Please... I'm dying....

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 1:19PM

joined Apr 25, 2015

So No-Rae talking in her sleep happened before Seo-la came in? And now Seo-la broke down in front of Enah...

Enah is a smart woman, she must have put 2 and 2 together. If she won't give them a push, they won't move forward...

There has to be a reason for 2 night trip, I'm waiting for the 2nd night when things are finally clear.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

This fandom is forever indebted to your dedication.
Go rest Grandma

Thank you so much for translations! Get plenty of rest!

Damn this chapter...ugh I teared up a little. I need to stop reading this in public. Lol

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Okay now don't be like that, if this was any other serie people would have whined and complained a lot about how when ex-bf with perfect timing interrupted the confession and again now that he is in the same ski resort are forced drama, but because it's FF everyone acts as if it's perfect and without any problems or cliches, seriously guys, someone makes a criticism and what some of you do? Mock the person? Some pages ago some pretty much offended and acted agressive towards Nya-chan because she have a different opinion, this is starting to become fandumb, you guys are making me think of Narutards and Bleachtards, acting as if FF is the best thing ever made and anyone who don't agree is an idiot who doesn't know anything, I like FF as much as all of you do, but it's not perfect and definitely not above criticism, so chill out guys, cause it's really embarassing how some of you are acting against some people, mainly Nya-chan now because the rest even gave up after some time because of how some of you react to criticism.

Late response but the problem I had with Nya-chan's "criticisms" were that they were worded in a very passive aggressive bitchy/sarcastic manner, so it was a given that no one responded seriously. If you make a stupid comment every week about something painfully obvious or you can't justify said comment with evidence, what's the point? To provoke others by saying shit like "Oh look at me I'm a speshul snowflake who doesn't suck Ssamba's dick hurr durr"? You can have a thoughtful discussion about the story without using a blatantly disrespectful tone.

The most ironic thing about this whole matter is that the one person who complains every week will still come back to read the chapters. That's what I don't understand. If I think something is garbage, then I have enough brain cells to know that I'd rather not torture myself by reading it.

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 2:00PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks for translation!!
Wow this is one of my favorite chapters since when Seol-A was going to confess to No-Rae.
I wonder, "coinsidence" is mentioned 3 times in this chapter. I kinda felt like Sung-Pyo wasn't there by coinsidence, the way he mentioned it twice seemed kind of like this. Could be wrong though.

Seol-A really mentioned the ex to Ina when she was crying, she practically almost came out to her with her feelings for No-Rae. It seems Seol-A starts getting angsty. That's a good development now (yes maybe still slow but I still like it haha).
I think it'ss gonna be interesting if the ex shows up next.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

So No-Rae talking in her sleep happened before Seo-la came in? And now Seo-la broke down in front of Enah...

Enah is a smart woman, she must have put 2 and 2 together. If she won't give them a push, they won't move forward...

There has to be a reason for 2 night trip, I'm waiting for the 2nd night when things are finally clear.

Man, I sure hope so. C'mon, Enah! Save our ship!

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

And now Enah is our capitan.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

and we thought she will be our enemy :P

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thanks Halmoni for the translation! :) I think Enah is Ssamba! haha.

joined Jan 31, 2015

pulpolar:

The Mountain Lion, err I mean, cougar turns out to be El Capitan who will hopefully help our 2 social Mavericks!

/not just terrible puns but terribly geeky terrible puns!

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 4:16PM

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

The Mountain Lion, err I mean, cougar turns out to be El Capitan who will hopefully help our 2 social Mavericks!

geeky but really impressive haha. also as a lifelong pc user i thought they just stuck to cats and didn't know there was a version called mavericks, that word just gives me flashbacks to Sarah Palin in the 08' campaign... shudders

all aboard s.s. seolrae!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Late response but the problem I had with Nya-chan's "criticisms" were that they were worded in a very passive aggressive bitchy/sarcastic manner, so it was a given that no one responded seriously. If you make a stupid comment every week about something painfully obvious or you can't justify said comment with evidence, what's the point? To provoke others by saying shit like "Oh look at me I'm a speshul snowflake who doesn't suck Ssamba's dick hurr durr"? You can have a thoughtful discussion about the story without using a blatantly disrespectful tone.

Who's disrespectul here? Certainly not me.

Please stop the ad-hominen.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Seol-a and No-rae broke my heart. No-rae looks so sad and Seol-a seems so broken it huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrttsss.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd prefer if the both of you would drop it.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

here's a (really rough) translation of the top 3 comments on comico, i thought they were kind of funny, looks like the korean readers are on the same page as most of us:

뉴스타: President Yoon... please be the bridge that brings these two together ㅜㅜ
snsd6938: So Ssamba drew President Yoon to resemble Seol-a on purpose? So that this kind of situation would happen (☞´ิ∀´ิ)☞
ancco: I'd like it if Sung-pyo doesn't show up ㅠㅠ this guy who's like carrots in fried rice

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

this guy who's like carrots in fried rice

Omg lol. That's hilarious.

Man, it makes me want to learn Korean. It's got an alphabet and everything, so reading would be easier. I learned a little Japanese a while back and the biggest problem was when it got to Kanji it was just....ouch. And most of my uses for it would be reading since I can't travel all the time. :[

BUT Korean comics seem to take themselves a lot more seriously, and I like that. Thoughts?

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@halomini

wtf I had so much fun reading this chapter drama llama and salty tears mmm - http://pastebin.com/Pa9uLgaq

idk I'm a sucker for Ssamba's inner monologues like dayum hit me right in the feels
seol-a was crying because she didn't get enough guac in her burrito rly sad I know

Words!!! Thank you!!

P.S. I was going to look into the post-linking script thing, but words and NFL so... maybe later.

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 5:29PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'd prefer if the both of you would drop it.

I'd prefer if the insults directed toward me were removed from this thread.

That'd be the job of a moderator.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Could've copied this out of my head "...And it still felt like they were in a relationship. It was obvious from the atmosphere around them."

Wow, this stinks...

--The ending. That was... I feel like if that super depressing moment hadn't happened earlier, that would've been cute. But it did. So this whole thing is just really depressing.

Good job, Ssamba. :'(

Omg. This is so real and terrible feeling. I'm going to have to put this away until next chap. So long. o7 ...

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Anyway, I'm sure something is finally (FINALLY) about to happend.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Ze-reel-teepsette for Chapter 61 by andersdruv:

STILL THE WORST! Thanks @halmoniswag for the actual translation for No-rae and SATAN THEMSELVES for Sung-pyo’s.

Source:
http://andersdruv.tumblr.com/post/137970850983/still-the-worst-thanks-halmoniswag-for-the
http://56.media.tumblr.com/3d8178305c7eb6f63677829e69f5e8ac/tumblr_o1h5rspfiU1silirgo1_1280.png

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 7:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.