Forum › Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon discussion

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I don't know why the surprise, Cool even made an entire manga, aparently still ongoing, that is basically about two womans with massive breasts seducing and giving paizuri to a shota, but it's not hentai just borderline h, I'm pretty sure Nhentai have the first volume if anyone is curious, from what I remember most of it is just comedy except for the few times they do something to the shota, but it's nothing explicity as their massive breasts hide his shota dick.

About the rape, from a comment I read it seens Quetzalcoatl really did something like that so I had a look at wikipedia, what says there:

One Aztec story claims that Quetzalcoatl was tricked by Tezcatlipoca into becoming drunk and sleeping with a celibate priestess (in some accounts, his sister Quetzalpetlatl) and then burned himself to death out of remorse. His heart became the morning star (see Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli)

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

What I take from this chapter is that there is some yuri incest in Lucoa backstory

Sounded like she violated her friend's little sister.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What I take from this chapter is that there is some yuri incest in Lucoa backstory

Sounded like she violated her friend's little sister.

Are we opening up a future plot about whoever's little sister tracking down Lucoa to marry her or something?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So Lucoa, with that happy-go-lucky face of hers, actually raped her sister, and now is shota for Shouta? That's certainly a way to not get bored with eternity.

That chapter might actually explain how that harmony dragon got a job at kobayashi's company. Maybe the director recognize her for what she is and hired her despite figuring out she had no talent for it (or at least didn't fire her when discovering she bluffed).

I was wondering how the hell did Elma even pass the first interview. Now this certainly explains it.

joined Feb 15, 2013

So Lucoa, with that happy-go-lucky face of hers, actually raped her sister, and now is shota for Shouta? That's certainly a way to not get bored with eternity.

That chapter might actually explain how that harmony dragon got a job at kobayashi's company. Maybe the director recognize her for what she is and hired her despite figuring out she had no talent for it (or at least didn't fire her when discovering she bluffed).

I was wondering how the hell did Elma even pass the first interview. Now this certainly explains it.

I means considering that dragon apparently can not only manipulate peopel memories but also physical property. I think getting pass the interview isn't the hard part.

Want more of Elma and the jealous Tooru through

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

These comments lol, implying ss isn't also great.,

joined Apr 30, 2014

Big Lumps indeed.

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

totally love it

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Credit where credit is due, Cool Kyou is a very good writer. I might not like all the genres he does, but he does them well, I'll give him that.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Becoming a maid and fall in love with the master eh?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Tooru's past friend is yet another with very large ones (boobies). Still, the much awaited backstory. I wonder if the next chapter will be the second part or at some point if the friend comes to Earth? Probably the latter, but the extra art shows that she has become a maid so perhaps not?

Very nice in either way. Now, how much of that is because Tooru projects (or tries to live out her friends dream because she doesn't know what happened with her) and does she actually love Kobayashi (I know she got jealous, keep in mind, dragons are generally described as very stingy about their stuff)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Her hatsukoi?

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So, that little girls become a Maid in the end?
Stil, it was probably a very old history

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Latest chapter is kinda deep and gives such a nice insight in Tooru's past.

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

I really like the backstory! It's interesting to see another side to Tooru.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

So, that little girls become a Maid in the end?
Stil, it was probably a very old history

big boobs implied she's not a little girl.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Don't worry Tooru I liked your story :)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That last shot of her human acquaintance in a maid outfit is lovely, because it implies hope, freedom and happiness

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I loved that story! "Hey Dragon, give me a ride."
Aww Tooru learned to take life easy because of her! (^ω^)

joined Mar 23, 2013

It's not even funny how small her wings compared to how big(fat?) her body is, just look at page 7.

How does she even fly? Magic! Really it's magic

last edited at Dec 19, 2015 1:30PM

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Heads Up!

Fans of Kanna and Saikawa are gonna enjoy the next chapter!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

oh gosh kanna

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

A reminder that, even though Kanna's human form looks like elementary school kid, she's probably several times older than Kobayashi.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

From the title of this chapter, I knew it would be awesome. And yet, the chapter actually managed to beat even my expectations. <3

So mad at tooru to interupt, though. ; ;

But I'm happy those two get such developement. ^^

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go melt from the cuteness.

joined Nov 3, 2014

Kanna if you're gonna keep acting like that you'll lose your loli-appearance privileges

To reply you must either login or sign up.