Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So, Boring Sunday for me.... :(

Same here :(

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well just one day is not that bad. Why was it delayed though? Bigger chapter, or Ssamba personal issues I wonder. I hope for the first though.
My guess is, we'll get at least some flashbacks from what happened in Australia. Because Ssamba ended last chapter with Seol-a in Australia. I wonder how No-Rae will react to her ex, but I bet she won't care about him. There is only one small possibility for this, and it would be if No-rae is trying to run away from her feelings for Seol-a. But this is not Ssamba's writing style as we've seen so far.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

^ I don't think so [I checked another manhwa lol]. FF has been late on updating in the past...I think the same thing is happening now. Hopefully Samba will get it up w/in the next hour or so...[or god forbid something happened and we get no chapter this week]

EDIT

So Ssamba posted this on her blog. :(

죄송합니다ㅠㅠ;;
사정이 있어 49화는 아무래도 많이..; 늦게 올라올 예정입니다;
무슨 사정인지는 얼른 마감부터 하고 나서 나중에 올리도록 하겠습니다.
늦어도 내일 아침까지는 꼭 보실 수 있도록 서두를게요ㅠㅠ
정말 죄송합니다 여러분..ㅠㅠ
[출처] 49화 늦게 올라올 것 같습니다...|작성자 쌈바

Google translate is translating it into some sort of gibberish, but from what I gather, FF will be late this week by a day (posted Tuesday morning instead of Monday morning).

"I'm sorryㅠㅠ;;
A situation came up so the 49th chapter will inevitably be...; uploaded very late;
Regardless, I will try to resolve this situation quickly and upload the chapter afterwards.
I will hurry so that at the latest it will be uploaded by tomorrow morningㅠㅠ
I'm very sorry everyone..ㅠㅠ"
[Source] It seems like the 49th chapter will be uploaded late...|Author Ssamba

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 1:02PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Well, no biggie. Just hope it's nothing major for Ssamba's sake.

Thanks for the translation, halmoni.

Ae8q5672
joined Oct 25, 2015

So Ssamba posted this on her blog. :(
A situation came up so the 49th chapter will inevitably be...; uploaded very late;

Hope everything works out on her side. Either technical or others.

Thanks a lot for translating the message, Halmoni. It was beyond helpful for anxious readers.
Just curious, why do you think the Google translate is so off when it works with Korean language?

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 3:29PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

omg thanks halmoni. That message makes way more sense now.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'm hyperventilating!!! Someone save me!

joined Nov 1, 2015

OMG

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

WUT

joined Sep 4, 2014

OH MAN OH JEEZ

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

The reason I'm mad just because I know nothing
I should take Korean lesson :(
And Seola got jealous over Norae's facebook

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

Who's the woman in the last few panels? Is that seol-a as well?

Dang i hope no-rae wont fall back for her ex, someone please confirm something lol

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 9:50PM

thatonegirlfromthatonething
Forumphoto
joined Nov 1, 2015

So I've been lurking on this thread for like, a while now hahaha, and I just want to thank everyone for the great posts and discussions! Being so into this story and having others into it as well is such an awesome thing. Also huge thank you to the translators, seriously, thanks so much.

For some of the previous chapters I feel like I could get away with knowing what's going on without being able to read the text, but for this chapter I am SO curious about the Seol-a/Hye-Gyeong conversation, and then the Seol-a texts which I assume are between her and No-Rae..? Either way, CAN'T WAIT!

Ae8q5672
joined Oct 25, 2015

O.M.G.!
So want to know what happened ...

joined Aug 18, 2015

Who's the woman in the last few panels? Is that seol-a as well?

I think it's Seo-la. the couch

Dang i hope no-rae wont fall back for her ex, someone please confirm something lol

I hope not. It appears No-rae has moved on with her life. with the ex, maybe she will realize how much Seol-a mean to her? then make some bold moves?

last edited at Nov 1, 2015 10:28PM

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

How cute are those pictures with No-Rae and her ex though? (Sorry Seol-A^^) It's still Seol-A's point of view? I hope we get No-Rae's before this arc ends. Why are the four of them in the cafe tho? So awkward.

Forumphoto
joined Nov 1, 2015

Why are the four of them in the cafe tho? So awkward.

Thought the same exact thing, haha! and it doesn't look like a very big café.. #casual

Black-and-white-ed-sheeran-performance-favim.com-1975182
joined Aug 17, 2015

Thought the same exact thing, haha! and it doesn't look like a very big café.. #casual

LOL. And why aren't the pictures of No-Rae and her ex deleted? Considering the bad 'break-up' they had. I wonder who's facebook Seol-A was lurking on? I don't think No-Rae is the type who would keep those pictures on her timeline. #ModernStalking

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

[...] but for this chapter I am SO curious about then the Seol-a texts which I assume are between her and No-Rae..? Either way, CAN'T WAIT!

Welcome to the discussion!

Well I think Norae just asked Seola to come hang out or come out or something. Then Seola replied she's tired or busy. Thus the tangerines Norae left on her door knob

I think?!

joined May 26, 2015

How cute are those pictures with No-Rae and her ex though? (Sorry Seol-A^^)

I thought the same, they look so happy and cute on those pictures. No-rae was really in love with him. However,at the same time, I felt sorry for Seol-a :(, imagine watching your crush that happy with someone else TwT

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

How cute are those pictures with No-Rae and her ex though? (Sorry Seol-A^^)

god i agree...i was thinking how cute they were together too. Seol-a my apologies as well ^^;;;

but I loved jealous Seol-a lmao...this chapter was soooo worth the wait

Forumphoto
joined Nov 1, 2015

LOL. And why aren't the pictures of No-Rae and her ex deleted? Considering the bad 'break-up' they had. I wonder who's facebook Seol-A was lurking on? I don't think No-Rae is the type who would keep those pictures on her timeline. #ModernStalking

http://oi68.tinypic.com/doo3v7.jpg
That part there is probably the small explanation we're going to be given on why/how those photos are still around. My guess is they're probably like hidden away waaaay down her timeline, or in really old albums, and Seola plans on doin' some diggin'. Maybe Norae couldn't even bring herself to look at them, and in turn delete them. But no I totally agree, if it really was as bad of a breakup as we're told it was, those photos would normally be LONG gone imo. #ModernStalkingFoRealTho

[...] but for this chapter I am SO curious about then the Seol-a texts which I assume are between her and No-Rae..? Either way, CAN'T WAIT!

Welcome to the discussion!

Well I think Norae just asked Seola to come hang out or come out or something. Then Seola replied she's tired or busy. Thus the tangerines Norae left on her door knob

I think?!

Thanks! :) That could definitely be it. Norae probably sensed something was up with her, and Norae being Norae would do something sweet like this for Seola.

My lord these two need to get together. My heart can't take it ;-;

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

so glad it's not a flashback! but man oh man! soela needs a break! she was like, what happy for 2 seconds? between, driving to the province, norae's accident and yuji's grim news!! she needs some lovin! some female lovin! hahaha

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

This chapter... I guess these photos come from the facebook of No-rae's ex and probably he still has feelings for her so they could've broken up for some other reason than cheating? The tangarines, I also believe is a thank-you gift for coming with them, I remember before the ex to appear, Seol-a explaining to No-rae that she had something important to do and No-rae didn't get what exactly.
And they do seem cute in the photos but I can't help thinking No-rae would've been cuter if that were Seol-a.

To reply you must either login or sign up.