Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Finally it was out!!!! Been waiting for it the whole day!!! It was short indeed but i like how no-rae and seol-a hang out together they sure getting closer each chapter :D

joined Jul 30, 2015

Short, but I liked it nonetheless. I got a relaxed vibe from it. Also, the first panel :3

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 10:33AM

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

They're gettin' closer and closer!
I hope there're no aaaangst/drama in the next chap or any possible love triangle person that will appear aside from Ji-Hwan lol XD

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I understand nothing of Korean, but already I laugh. Dad Seola with Teddy, ahh haaahh, lost something of his daughter ...
Seola is so happy every time hear or see Norae, so it should be love ...

joined Sep 20, 2015

well, no matter how you look at seol-a's face, it is a face of a woman in love. nyahahaha. I love how seol-a is being too transparent. Feelings of excitement is written all over her face. ^^,

It is a date with No rae. A date! (Not as lovers though) Well who cares??? ^^,

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 10:53AM

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

everyone is so excited about these last few chapters, and i'm just rotting away here since the past few weeks, wondering when the kiss will happen T_T

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 11:13AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

everyone is so excited about these last few chapters, and i'm just rotting away here since the past few weeks, wondering when the kiss will happen T_T

Give it time. It will be sweet and worth the wait!
::pats your back:::

joined Aug 29, 2015

I really like how the story was slow paced build romance between Seol-a and No-rae though I hope it won't end up just like Girlfriends where we only get 1/8 romance part on the whole manga. and I really hope Ssamba will cover up everything. the confession, romance and the coming out part to the people close to them, and of course the happy ending. hopefully, it will be a happy ending. though I think Ssamba is missing too much on No-rae's past especially her past BF. Seol-a's past had pretty much already been covered up.

and does anyone notice how at the first chapter where Seol-a and No-rae stop to look behind them to see each other. it's like a hint that No-rae and Seol-a had already seen each other from somewhere or they have a connection from before. or could it be that it was actually the eventual climax of this manga and No-rae and Seol-a decided to part-ways and the first encounter on chapter 1 was actually there first meeting since the break-up or something. I might just be thinking too much lol. it might just be some introduction on how too different the two protagonist are.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

No-rae's so cute on this pic!

she's just asking to be hugged!

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 12:12PM

joined Aug 9, 2014

Hi I'm new ! Loving FF since the beginning !
Been stalking this thread haha

Ferry wheel next chapter ? :b

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 1:55PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

next chapter will be special/extra/bonus according to Ssamba's blog

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Then expect a break from the story ;(

But the chapter after the special is always a good chapter. I think Ssamba is planning on something happened on their "date"

Omg i cant wait for 2 weeks to pass by.

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 3:43PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

ch. 46 translation - http://pastebin.com/Ch4y75eR

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks Halmoni. Short but cute chapter.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

You rock, grandma!

There were many great facial expressions of Seol-a throughout this chapter. She's really smitten.

She said she would entrust everything to you.

I bet Seol-a likes the idea of being her own chaperone.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

omg I've been having the most stressed out week ever, but this just freaking TOTALLY made my day. Watching Seol-a freak out was the cutest thing I've ever seen haha.

And then I got depressed because next week's a chapter special. :(

But ahhhh I'm going to go re-read heh. Thanks halmoni!!

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 5:31PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

As always Halmoni, thank you so much for the translation.

Is the special chapter like a sub story/chapter?

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 5:57PM

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

Then expect a break from the story ;(

But the chapter after the special is always a good chapter. I think Ssamba is planning on something happened on their "date"

Omg i cant wait for 2 weeks to pass by.

Break from the story? (◎_◎;)

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Is the special chapter is like a sub story/chapter?

Break from the story? (◎_◎;)

Yeah, unfortunately y'all. Last time Samba said the exact same thing ("Next week will be a special chapter") and it turned out to not really be a chapter, but a character bio + FAQ.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

but also special chapter was ch. 5.5 Chuseok Special as same as 50 shades of Seol-A :P (so yeah, that one with FAQ)

last edited at Sep 20, 2015 5:57PM

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

A break? I guess it can't be helped but damn i can't wait to know what will happen on their date I'm thinking there will be more blushing and physical contact kyaaaaaa!!!! >//////<

joined Nov 30, 2011

Lol love the interaction between Seol-a and her brother. Great stuff. And her instagib hit on her brother was hilarious as she totally suspected he was oogling No-rae XD... And what's that business with the dad?? He works away from home or something??

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Well a break probably means something good will happen. I respect Ssamba, so I will wait patiently.

This chapter was cute and I agree with a few others, I think Seol-a's brother will suspect something before the rest of the family. I feel like her mother would be welcoming of No-rae.

Random: I laughed hard when I went on tumblr earlier and No-rae was nicknamed Seol-a's No-bae. Lol

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 46!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 46 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/RZ3nn

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
The link to the chapter does not yet show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. It takes a little while for it to show up. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Update:
This link to the chapter now shows up on the main page.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 8:32PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.