Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

the friendzone is real....!!!

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

Ji-hwan: ...There's a butterfly perched on a flower.

Sounds like he was talking about Norae and Seola. Norae is the butterfly and Seola is the flower

ieeheh:

I kinda read it like the butterfly is a symbol for love more than an actual character. It flutters around quickly, never staying in one place for too long, but captivates those who glimpse it.

Ji-hwan recalls his encounter with the preserved butterfly and connects it to his feelings for No-rae. Not that his feelings are dead, but more like he can look back on them in a "museum case" and their beauty is still very much present, but just aren't the same as when they were "alive". (the museum being significant because it is a universal symbol of antiquity)

Under this light, the significance of Ji-hwan saying that "There's a butterfly on a flower" would be that love has decided to present itself on a metaphorical silver plate for Seol-a, and that she should pay attention to it while it's still in front of her, or risk having to see it in a museum case if she waits too long.

Well, that's just my take- what does everyone else think about this?

As always, thanks to halmoni and all those involved with translating/typesetting etc.

last edited at Sep 13, 2015 7:25PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ji-hwan: ...There's a butterfly perched on a flower.

Sounds like he was talking about Norae and Seola. Norae is the butterfly and Seola is the flower

ieeheh:

I kinda read it like the butterfly is a symbol for love more than an actual character. It flutters around quickly, never staying in one place for too long, but captivates those who glimpse it.

Ji-hwan recalls his encounter with the preserved butterfly and connects it to his feelings for No-rae. Not that his feelings are dead, but more like he can look back on them in a "museum case" and their beauty is still very much present, but just aren't the same as when they were "alive". (the museum being significant because it is a universal symbol of antiquity)

Under this light, the significance of Ji-hwan saying that "There's a butterfly on a flower" would be that love has decided to present itself on a metaphorical silver plate for Seol-a, and that she should pay attention to it while it's still in front of her, or risk having to see it in a museum case if she waits too long.

Well, that's just my take- what does everyone else think about this?

As always, thanks to halmoni and all those involved with translating/typesetting etc.

The butterfly representing love was one of my interpretations too. But thinking Seola the flower made it more fun lol

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

The butterfly representing love was one of my interpretations too. But thinking Seola the flower made it more fun lol

Butterfly No-rae is definitely fun to think about. Probably more fun for Seol-a, but... ╮(─▽─)╭

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

http://pastebin.com/Wj1mixh4

No-rae is straight and she's gonna move to australia with Ji-hwan to find Yu-ji because the real pairing in FF is No-rae/Yu-ji

Thank you halmoni!!

I know this is way in the future, but if you ever prank us by changing all the translated dialogue for Seol-a/No-rae on April Fool's, I'll never forgive you. :C

(At least until you release the real translation lol)

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seola: want me to buy you some gloves?

Seola always sounds like a wealthy guy lavishing young girls with money and gifts. In Norae's case = food food food

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

HypocriticalLiar, why do you give halmoni the idea :O

it'd be pain in the arse for me if halmoni actually did that lol

last edited at Sep 13, 2015 10:28PM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 45!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 45 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/HxRcG

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
The link to the chapter does not yet show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. It takes a little while for it to show up. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Update:
This link to the chapter now shows up on the main page.

last edited at Oct 25, 2015 8:32PM

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Seola: want me to buy you some gloves?

Seola always sounds like a wealthy guy lavishing young girls with money and gifts. In Norae's case = food food food

i know right. i've never had a friend who'd just up and offer to buy me gloves. i wonder if norae still doesnt get it. seola's so clearly into her now.
take a hint norae!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thank you thatanon and Halmoni for the great work you put into this FF fandom

joined Nov 30, 2011

Ha! Called it!! Ji-whan is such a bro! And I wonder if No-rae intentionally or unintentionally flirted with Seol-a at the end there. It's like both are starting to drop hints and plant seeds at the same time whether or not they realize it. But now that Seol-a is watching No-rae much more closely, I hope she starts noticing all the freakin blushin No-rae is doing around her! XD....

Tumblr_nkp0hyhyex1u9zdj3o1_250
joined Jun 15, 2015

sdiasjfdiasfufhwhf HNNNGGGG I CAN'T BREATHE djawdjkwfbwf YAZ YAZZZ SEOL-A GO GO GO

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

NSFW! NSFW! Where was the NSFW warning man!

With how it's progressing, I really hope that Ssamba continues to write them even after they get together. Would be a shame to not explore their relationship since she's doing a pretty great job on the pacing. It feels really natural and not too slow at all even with 45 chapters.

11935028_946761758723213_8037438275253765089_n
joined Aug 23, 2015

No-rae is straight and she's gonna move to australia with Ji-hwan to find Yu-ji because the real pairing in FF is No-rae/Yu-ji

Dead^
Dat hand holding tho.. The Yuri is strong with this one.

Halmoni, thatanon, i swear one day i'm gonna build a statue for you two

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 12:25AM

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

Hope Seola trims those claws once she and No-Rae get together...

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

Ikr.. Her nails were the first thing I noticed when their hands were shown.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Ikr.. Her nails were the first thing I noticed when their hands were shown.

I feel like Seol-a would cut them because of the extensive research she would do on the Internet for "yuri" couples. That would be later though. ;)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jul 30, 2015

After reading the translation, I loved this chapter even more!

I really appreciated Ji-hwan, all-chapter long. He seems so different from earlier chapters. And it looks like Seol-a is following Ji-hwan’s advice, good girl :3

halmoni:

lol
halmoni, I always enjoy your comments! Thank you for allowing us to understand Fluttering Feelings!

And many thanks to thatanon and flutteringfeelingsmanhwa!

On a side note (because, well, I know we are all focused on that hand-holding :P)

hashi:

In the infinite expanse of time between Mondays, I find the time to compile a list of remaining plot material Ssamba has yet to cover (please append if I've missed anything):

1) No-rae's ex
2) What Ji-hwan had to do with Seol-a attending this university (possible 'you owe me something, I'll have No-rae pls k thx hur hur' plot device here)
3) Yu-ji shenanigans (currently being covered)
4) Seol-a's accident (ditto as above)
5) Meetup with Seol-a's family (Seola's other oppas and parents)

It seems like we discovered n.2.

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEE

joined Sep 8, 2015

First of all: thanks to all involved in the various steps of this new chapter in English! :D
This manhwa is a real pleasure to read ^^

yuzichan

The new chapter 44 of ff felt like a filler chapter where not much happened but it doesn't matter because I still enjoyed it. I hope that there are more yuri Korean manga comes out. Its interesting to see the difference in culture and style in Korean manga then Japanese manga.

Would like to point out that the "filler" chapters in this series are not filler and show the characters interacting with each other and other in normal situations, filling out their personalities, dynamics with others, each other, and even how they dress. It's nice to see them being normal outside of the obvious journey to being a couple. It makes them well rounded. I never understood why most complain about filler when in the majority of other romances, we spend the ENTIRE time reading about the characters worrying about if, "Does X love me, does X love me not?" It's nice seeing them as normal people with lives.

So true!
And chap 44 is a good example of it. I thought it showed nicely how the relationship between Seol-a and No-rae had evolved, their interactions showing they had become pretty close even in everyday activities.
Also, the "fillers" show the characters being persons with their own troubles/joys and not only things revolving around the other character.

That said, chap 45 was very nice too ^^ (to me, this story has a pretty nice tempo)

(PS: please excuse if there are many mistakes, English is not my native language ^^'')

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

that summer trip series is hilarious! :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

that summer trip series is hilarious! :)

one more comic to the end (I think, there weren't other parts from it :P)

joined Mar 9, 2015

Confused... Was that 1:1 between Ji Hwan and Seol A before (thus flashback) or after the scene with him and No Rae?

Smooth move Seol-A.

Thanks for translation and imgur posting.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Confused... Was that 1:1 between Ji Hwan and Seol A before (thus flashback) or after the scene with him and No Rae?

Smooth move Seol-A.

Thanks for translation and imgur posting.

Now that someone was also confused about the timeline of this chapter, I admit it was confusing too lol.
Maybe Ssamba forgot to to distinguish the flashbacks scene. She was rushing towards the deadline afterall. Only 2 possibilities:

1. The hug scene was a flashback, it happened before they went to the hot pot. Either Seola or Jihwan was thinking about the hug during the meal.

2. The hug scene was after the hot pot. Seeing Jihwan hugging Norae made Seola remember what he told her during the meal. And teng teng teng, Seola was motivated to be a lil more aggressive.

I'm more on the latter

To reply you must either login or sign up.