Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

@Alextasha ssamba needs to make blush lines more obvious! When No-rae was injured she also has those... Lines on her face even when seol-a wasn't touching her. So I was wondering if they were injured lines instead hahaha

that's why I posted picture to compare :D because she didn't have these lines in this chapter ^^ also there was little pink on cheek ^^ But I agree. Ssamba needs to make blush lines more obvious :P

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

This chapter was so great!
Anyways, Halmoni keeps referencing pushy fans who demand translations "NOW NOW NOW" does anyone know where she's getting this from? Certainly not from Dynasty, so where?

joined Jan 31, 2015
joined Jan 31, 2015

TomWard:

Anyways, Halmoni keeps referencing pushy fans who demand translations "NOW NOW NOW" does anyone know where she's getting this from? Certainly not from Dynasty, so where?

Yo/u/ don't want to know. :3

But yeah, I don't think anything happened this time specifically for this chapter.

But some time ago, in other places, there has been nonsense with people "demanding" things or throwing tantrums when everything is being done for free and completely out of goodwill.

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 7:51PM

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

TomWard:

Yo/u/ don't want to know. :3

But yeah, I don't think anything happened this time specifically for this chapter.

But some time ago, in other places, there has been nonsense with people "demanding" things or throwing tantrums when everything is being done for free and completely out of goodwill.

Anonymous:
Thanks for the info!
... although it's a little shocking.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Disrespect?

On MY Internet?!

It's more likely than you think.

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

Disrespect?

On MY Internet?!

It's more likely than you think.

True. (╥_╥)
I guess I thought that since the entirety of the FF fandom is so small (with the number of people who need translations being even smaller) that people would shy away from doing that kind of thing... evidently not.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah, I seriously dont know where Halmoni got those fans from for this chapter. It hasnt happened for quite a while here or at the yo/u/ know what site. Maybe from her Tumblr's community.

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

I guess I thought that since the entirety of the FF fandom is so small...

whoa really? i dont follow other ff forums or groups besides here in dynasty, but i feel like there is a legion of us

plus all you guys made this forum my only warm fluttery home in wide ocean of the web lol

and to halmoni, may you be blessed with strength always, we at dynasty wont be pushy but we may give a little nudge now and then hehe

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 10:23PM

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

whoa really? i dont follow other ff forums or groups besides here in dynasty, but i feel like there is a legion of us

plus all you guys made this forum my only warm fluttery home in wide ocean of the web lol

and to halmoni, may you be blessed with strength always, we at dynasty wont be pushy but we may give a little nudge now and then hehe

thatanon:
Tbh, I really don't know about the size of the FF community. I may have wrongly assumed that it was small because I also assume that shows which focus on lesbian characters garner little attention. While many people follow yuri manga, I wasn't sure how many had caught wind of yuri manhwa. I also know that the topic of homosexuality in Korea isn't hugely prevalent.
If someone has a more accurate idea of how big this community is, please do enlighten us.
You may be entirely right that there is a "legion" of us out there though. But a legion is only like, 1,500 people, so... :)

joined Sep 1, 2015

When will chapter 44 release? Every when will another chapter releases?

joined Jan 31, 2015

Right now, each chapter is released at this time:
12:00 AM Monday, Korea Standard Time (KST)

To figure out what this time is in your local time, simply search in Google:
12 am kst in [the name of your time zone]

Examples:

12 am kst in gmt
Result:
12:00 AM Monday, Korea Standard Time (KST) is
3:00 PM Sunday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

12 am kst in pst
Result:
12:00 AM Monday, Korea Standard Time (KST) is
8:00 AM Sunday, Pacific Time (PT)

Etc.

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 1:20AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

thatanon:
Tbh, I really don't know about the size of the FF community. I may have wrongly assumed that it was small because I also assume that shows which focus on lesbian characters garner little attention. While many people follow yuri manga, I wasn't sure how many had caught wind of yuri manhwa. I also know that the topic of homosexuality in Korea isn't hugely prevalent.
If someone has a more accurate idea of how big this community is, please do enlighten us.
You may be entirely right that there is a "legion" of us out there though. But a legion is only like, 1,500 people, so... :)

There are many of us, quietly fangirling and dying sweet deaths in the Yuri shadows.

You think Yuri is your ally? You merely adopted it. I was born in it. Molded by it. By the time I read FF, I was already a Yuri Otaku. The Yuri betrays you because it belongs to me.

Fades back into Yuri/FF fandom darkness.

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 2:05AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Mostly 4chan, facebook, or tumblr. The people here aren't as bad. I don't like it people are like "OMG WHERE'S THE OLD HAG I NEED THE TRANSLATIONS NAO PL00000X ㅋㅋㅋ" because it makes me feel like I have to rush, which means there are inevitably going to be more mistakes.

And I especially don't like it when Koreaboos use "ㅋㅋㅋ" (Korean equivalent of "lol") with their English comments because 1) I don't like Koreaboos, and 2) it feels like cultural appropration when they do things like that. Someone left a message similar to the example above on the facebook page, and it just made my motivation drop so much lol. It's not like they could have known about my pet peeve, but it was still something that bothered me a lot.

So yeah I'd appreciate it if people didn't mention me while I'm working on translations or leave messages like the example I gave. I like working in peace and quiet.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Halmoni:

So yeah I'd appreciate it if people didn't mention me while I'm working on translations or leave messages like the example I gave. I like working in peace and quiet.

Duly noted

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 2:12AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

Mostly 4chan, facebook, or tumblr. The people here aren't as bad. I don't like it people are like "OMG WHERE'S THE OLD HAG I NEED THE TRANSLATIONS NAO PL00000X ㅋㅋㅋ" because it makes me feel like I have to rush, which means there are inevitably going to be more mistakes.

And I especially don't like it when Koreaboos use "ㅋㅋㅋ" (Korean equivalent of "lol") with their English comments because 1) I don't like Koreaboos, and 2) it feels like cultural appropration when they do things like that. Someone left a message similar to the example above on the facebook page, and it just made my motivation drop so much lol. It's not like they could have known about my pet peeve, but it was still something that bothered me a lot.

Hey kids, I think grandma's feelin' a bit lonely, so let's shower her with more love and attention and letters and emails and Tumblr messages and next chapter when lololo

You know I keed.

joined Aug 23, 2015

Uugh don't mind this annoying kind of spoiled children who think the universe revolves around them and has to fulfill their every wish. They should just be thankful like the rest of us and appreciate your selfless hard work T~T
So just go at your own pace, every one here already is grateful for what you're doing
THANK YOU SO MUCH, and grandmaaa, we love you !!

And glad to see I'm not the only one to find that kind of Koreaboos irritating, sigh...

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thanks for all the translations halmoni! just know that there are more people who appreciate you than you think. :) and I'm one of them! if you run for president, I'd vote for you! lol.

joined Jun 12, 2015

when he Chapter 44? anybody knows about?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

It was on previous page...

Every Sunday/Monday depends on your time zone

joined Jul 30, 2015

halmoni:

Don't touch our grandma

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 6:57AM

11935028_946761758723213_8037438275253765089_n
joined Aug 23, 2015

It was on previous page...

Tho i get to see the chapter on comico tuesday evening/wednesday early dawn. Dunno if it does it because of location issues.
Btw, is it too much to hope for a bit of spooning early in the next chapter?

joined Jan 31, 2015

stoxintixinti:

[...]

Tho i get to see the chapter on comico tuesday evening/wednesday early dawn. Dunno if it does it because of location issues.
[...]

Are you perhaps visiting the Comico website on a mobile device?

Note that if you visit the Comico website on a mobile device, you'll be redirected to the mobile site, which inexplicably does not have the latest chapters. You can go to the footer at the bottom and click "PC버전 보기" to go back to the full site, then you can open the latest chapter.

Side note: It would appear that the mobile site is now somewhat better, in that it actually has all the chapters up to the latest one, Chapter 43. Though like you said, there was probably a slight delay before the latest chapter showed up. But still, at least they're there; there was a time when the mobile site would be something like 5 chapters behind for no reason.

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 11:56AM

11935028_946761758723213_8037438275253765089_n
joined Aug 23, 2015

Are you perhaps visiting the Comico website on a mobile device?

Note that if you visit the Comico website on a mobile device, you'll be redirected to the mobile site, which inexplicably does not have the latest chapters. You can go to the footer at the bottom and click "PC버전 보기" to go back to the full site, then you can open the latest chapter.

Side note: It would appear that the mobile site is now somewhat better, in that it actually has all the chapters up to the latest one, Chapter 43. Though like you said, there was probably a slight delay before the latest chapter showed up. But still, at least they're there; there was a time when the mobile site would be something like 5 chapters behind for no reason.

For real? I only recently started reading from comico, so i didn't even know about the delays. I'm reading it on pc so i don't think it was because of that. Now that i think about it, there was a delay on the previous chapter only, chapter 42 i mean, because i got it at about wednesday. I could see chapter 43 late at night on monday, so maybe it was only a slight delay due to time difference, but i got to read it so everything's cool

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art of Seol-a by whatevrworkx:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/7260-fluttering-feelings-art?page=10#forum_post_125687

It's... quite something.

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 11:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.