Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

omg my heart strings were plucked...I felt the twinge. ;-; Poor Seol-a.

NO-RAE. GO GET YOUR BUTT OVER THERE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING. PLOT HOLE IT.

T_T

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Awwwww my poor Seol-A baby
Come to Eonnie...my door always opened ^3^

I wonder about that chingu's words about Yuji...she said she shouldn't say it..but Yuji.........and stop right there
Don't tell me..
Theory about Yuji was gay for Seol-a was true!!!!
Omo! >0<

*Seol-A in drunk mood mode 2 : always call for a fight hurhur

ps: always thankful for dearest Halmoni for your hard work even it is soo long chapter indeed

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 8:37PM

11935028_946761758723213_8037438275253765089_n
joined Aug 23, 2015

I just signed up(after i saw the sneaky messages on some chapters lately) to say that you made my night and my sleep tremendously better after i've been frantically hitting the refresh button for about an hour in order to get the translation(Tried my best with google translate but i only got half the story and a headache). Now i have to go to sleep knowing Seol-a's heartbroken TT^TT
Seriously though, the effort you put on this project is fantastic and i'm just really sorry(deep bow) i've been reading this story through some idiots who steal others' effort to make money(good thing i'm using ADB). Anyway, sorry to bother you guys and goodnight :)

joined Nov 30, 2011

Damn... that was pretty rough for Seol-a through and through. I also don't think that ex-friend of hers handled that situation very well either but then again, I wouldn't know the best way to bring up that kind of history without it going badly to some degree.

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

ch. 42 rough english translation:

http://pastebin.com/we8ae8Xr

As usual, thanks, halmoni!

halmoni:

ssamba mercy pls these chapters are so long

Didn't you hear? Next week is a special triple-length chapter where they'll time travel to Ancient Korea where there'll be historical language, songs, poetry, opera and royal honorifics. ;D

A few minor errors I noticed:

Doc: Because she's young and healthy, it's possible for her to recovery quickly. However...
Doc: Because she's young and healthy, it's possible for her to recover quickly. However...

le douche: What? Want me to give you a piggyback ride?
A line by Seol-a and a line by "le douche" (lawl) are missing here.
Seol-a: Fxck off. Bxstard.

So how many buckets did you use to contain the tears shed while translating this?

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 9:29PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Didn't you hear? Next week is a special triple-length chapter where they'll time travel to Ancient Korea where there'll be historical language, songs, poetry, opera and royal honorifics. ;D

NooOOOOOOOOOOO MERCY PLS

A few minor errors I noticed:

Doc: Because she's young and healthy, it's possible for her to recovery quickly. However...
Doc: Because she's young and healthy, it's possible for her to recover quickly. However...

le douche: What? Want me to give you a piggyback ride?
A line by Seol-a and a line by "le douche" (lawl) are missing here.
Seol-a: Fxck off. Bxstard.

So how many buckets did you use to contain the tears shed while translating this?

Thanks for pointing out those errors! They should be fixed now.

bruh at least like 69 buckets

My_neighbor_totoro__totoro_by_grenadewhistle-d6iwwr8
joined Jan 15, 2015

"It's already too late to let things go back to how they were before."

THIS LINE

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

My heat strings... this chapter I would say is the most emotionally intense, well for me anyway. No-Rae come home! ( Seol-a is thinking)

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

At the end panel,
Text: I want to see you. I want to see you so badly.

Was Seol-a referring to No-rae or Yu-ji???

joined Aug 17, 2015

At the end panel,
Text: I want to see you. I want to see you so badly.

Was Seol-a referring to No-rae or Yu-ji???

No rae of course lol

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

I get hit by a car, you get it by a car, everybody on dynasty gets hit by a bloody car!!!

joined Jan 31, 2015

Urashi C. Pin:

I get hit by a car, you get it by a car, everybody on dynasty gets hit by a bloody car!!!

In Australia.

And this concludes another exciting episode... of Australian Feelings. Good night, everyone.

last edited at Aug 23, 2015 11:26PM

joined Aug 23, 2015

Urashi C. Pin:

In Australia.

And this concludes another exciting episode... of Australian Feelings. Good night, everyone.

think twice before planning to go to australia, or u'll get hit by a car lol

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

That last panel...my heart got hit by a bus ;;;
When her mind is not functioning properly, when her heart's breaking into pieces, the only person she could think of is No-Rae. That shows how much No-Rae means to her.
Damn'it No-Rae, get your ass to Seol-A's place and be there for her when she wakes up ;;

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 12:27AM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

If you go to America, you'll get shot.
If you go to Europe, you'll get kissed by a stranger.
If you go to Australia, you'll get run over by a car.

You know, I think one of these misconceptions isn't quite accurate, but I'm not sure which. I'm pretty sure the one about Australia is right though.

Edit: I wonder what happens to you if you go to Africa or Asia or Antarctica.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 12:16AM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to d.d.d. for making a rough typeset of Chapter 42!

It's been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 42 rough typeset by d.d.d.
http://imgur.com/a/LwG2J

Enjoy!

At the present time, it is not certain whether there will be an Overtooning (overlay) translation done by kyra for this chapter.

Stay tuned for any updates!

For your information, the Overtooning translation is a typeset that you can read directly on the Comico chapter page. Reading the chapter on Comico helps support the author!

Minor side note:
The link to the chapter does not yet show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. It takes a little while for it to show up. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Update:
This link to the chapter now shows up on the main page.

last edited at Aug 31, 2015 9:41AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Thanks again for translating Halmoni!

So I finally finished reading this chapter and I think it was pretty good, It made me feel sad in some parts and it made me laugh too (damn drunk Seol-A lol). What hit me the most was the last part of the chapter, when Seol-A is on her bed and she thinks of No-rae, it made my eyes water, I'm a weak person haha. The part when she is wondering what to do know with her feelings and all, aw.
I'm not sure what Yu-Ji really felt. I think the ex-friend who told Seol-A about Yu-Ji was about to tell her something else.

I missed No-Rae but I think it was pretty cool to learn more about Seol-A past and her feelings, I like how Seol-A and No-Rae are complex characters.

Can't wait for the next chapter! FF is getting intense and it's probably going to get even more intense. And I personally love these long chapters haha sorry Halmoni >.<

by the way, Seol-A looked really hot in some moments :D

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 12:49AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

Thanks for pointing out those errors! They should be fixed now.

Thank you.

One more minor error possibly:

Box: Being tired of everyone being the damn same.

Ehh... actually, not sure about this one. You can say "being the same", but not sure about "being the damn same"?

Update: Never mind, looks like it can be said. Never heard it myself though.

last edited at Aug 25, 2015 12:41AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

http://tickleawhale.tumblr.com/post/127462651198/im-not-crying-youre-crying

This manhwa seriously draws out the emotions of its characters and the readers so well i can’t even. I have never related to Seol-a this much until now, and i’m sure i’m not the only one. It’s like a god damn rollercoaster ride and i love it. All her pain, sorrow, frustration, confusion hits so close to home i’m literally in tears.
[...]

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 3:48AM

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thanks all of you guys for translation typesetting, overlay. ..
This chapter is really exciting and beautiful.
I hope norae and seola not employ much to understand that both feel the same...

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Sounds like a great recipe for a drunkin confession, and mabie drunk sex!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I feel the hiatus, although it was hard on us, really paid off for Ssamba. The new chapters have been nothing but great at pacing, emotions and complexity.

And Seol-A realising No-Rae and she can't go back to being mere friends made my day!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If you go to America, you'll get shot.
If you go to Europe, you'll get kissed by a stranger.
If you go to Australia, you'll get run over by a car.

You know, I think one of these misconceptions isn't quite accurate, but I'm not sure which. I'm pretty sure the one about Australia is right though.

Edit: I wonder what happens to you if you go to Africa or Asia or Antarctica.

If you go to Africa, you will get eaten by a Lion.
If you go to Asia, you'll be beaten up by a martial artist.
If you go to Antarctica, you'll meet penguins.

last edited at Aug 24, 2015 8:04AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

If you go to Antarctica, you'll meet penguins.

I prefer polar bears :P

18%20-%20eternal%20flame
joined Jun 18, 2015

Polar bears ......Alaska eaten buy polar bears

To reply you must either login or sign up.