Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jan 31, 2015

jrdp_18:

Ok... can someone tell me if Comico changed "3 days free comic time" for just 1 day for good?

Is it for forever or it's just because after hiatus all chapters were unlocked for some time and they decided to lock newest chapter earlier?

Free viewing is now limited to the day of release, KST.

:O

A rare jrdp_18 has appeared!

m(_ _)m

Yeah, indeed, the "unlocked period" changing from 3 days to 1 day is rather unfortunate...

Having as few barriers as possible is the best way to encourage people to check out the series at its source, i.e., Comico, rather than reading it elsewhere.

Well... all we can hope for is that people will still actively try to support the author.

Well, at the very least, most avid fans will go to see the chapter as soon as it's released, even if the translation isn't out yet. After the translation is out and before the typeset is made, what most of us do is read the chapter on Comico side-by-side with the text translation. So there is at least that.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Unwelcome Standard Plot Twist Device #47 version b:

Yu-ji faked her death and when she finds out how much it bothered Seol-a, she'll come back to try to steal her from No-rae, creating Love Triangle type 32 version d.

Ah, excuse me. Just a bad joke; I'm not saying anything is cliche.

joined May 10, 2015

Unwelcome Standard Plot Twist Device #47 version C:

Yu-ji died and got reincarnated in No-Rae's body through the power of the Yuri God, who is basically a manifestation of faith of millions of Yuri fans cough Yuri slave cough who are victims of citrus poison, thirsty for some Yuri fluttery fluff.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

version Z:
Yu-Ji turns into a zombie and attacks Seol-a, but gets batted by No-rae

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

version Z:

version ZZ:
...which frees Yu-ji's soul, whereupon she is reborn as Seol-a's and No-rae's love child / science baby.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Yuri Girl 1001:

Unwelcome Standard Plot Twist Device #47 version b:

Yu-ji faked her death and when she finds out how much it bothered Seol-a, she'll come back to try to steal her from No-rae, creating Love Triangle type 32 version d.

Ah, excuse me. Just a bad joke; I'm not saying anything is cliche.

d.d.d.:

Unwelcome Standard Plot Twist Device #47 version C:

Yu-ji died and got reincarnated in No-Rae's body through the power of the Yuri God, who is basically a manifestation of faith of millions of Yuri fans cough Yuri slave cough who are victims of citrus poison, thirsty for some Yuri fluttery fluff.

takachi:

version Z:

Yuri Girl 1001:

version ZZ:
...which frees Yu-ji's soul, whereupon she is reborn as Seol-a's and No-rae's love child / science baby.

Once more, all together now!

Unwelcome AWESOME Standard KICKASS Plot Twist Device #47 version Omega Deluxe Premium Ultimate Edition Service Pack 6:

Yu-ji tries faking her death, but through 5 improbable K-drama-style coincidences and some lol fail, she actually dies, but then when her phantom-ghoul-specter-poltergeisty self finds out how much it bothered Seol-a, her soul splits into two: half who still loves Seol-a and the other half who despises her, and then, the loving half comes back and steals No-rae's body through the power of Yuri God 1001 and attempts to seduce Seol-a, while the vengeful half turns into a zombie and attacks Seol-a but gets batted by No-rae-who-is-actually-also-Yu-ji, however undead hater Yu-ji's gonna hate and morphs into her final monstrous form, which for some reason emits epic orchestral music with Latin choir singing, at which point No-rae's soul resurfaces through sheer willpower and combines powers with good-half-Yu-ji to defeat Final-Boss-Half-Yu-ji, which frees Yu-ji's recombined soul, whereupon she is reborn as Seol-a's and No-rae's love child / science baby.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 12:42PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Alextasha:

Scene 10

direct link: http://s5.postimg.org/me0kl02hh/ch10.jpg
link to gallery with all previous chapters: http://postimg.org/gallery/1swmqqqec/

Alextasha:

Scene 11

link: http://s5.postimg.org/xogpw17dh/ch11.jpg,
link to gallery with all previous chapters: http://postimg.org/gallery/1swmqqqec/

The hotlinked images don't show up for me... Postimage.org strikes again! Dx

Maybe someone else can confirm.

http://s5.postimg.org/hfd26gyol/ch10.jpg redirects to http://postimg.org/image/5q92ii7pv/
http://s5.postimg.org/xogpw17dh/ch11.jpg redirects to http://postimg.org/image/3wjngukk3/

I think it's because these images are too large, so hotlinking is not allowed for them, and thus, they force-redirect to the image page.

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 11:17PM

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

anonymous:

The hotlinked images don't show up for me... Postimage.org strikes again! Dx

Maybe someone else can confirm.

http://s5.postimg.org/hfd26gyol/ch10.jpg redirects to http://postimg.org/image/5q92ii7pv/
http://s5.postimg.org/xogpw17dh/ch11.jpg redirects to http://postimg.org/image/3wjngukk3/

I think it's because these images are too large, so hotlinking is not allowed for them, and thus, they force-redirect to the image page.

The chapter 11 direct link works for me. But, the chapter 10 link redirects, which is strange. ^^;

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Anon

Oh no it doesn't work

moonfrost

Oh no, only one works

That's why I posted link to gallery with all comics xD If it wouldn't work, you can check there. I don't know from what it depends. On my laptop is working (both), on mobile is working (both) on comp at work works only 10 :P

joined Aug 17, 2015

i miss norae.

Me too u.u
I mean its okay for ssamba to tell seol-a story,but you know i curious about no-rae past too,about her past love life that make her go to australia and not coming to campus.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

i miss norae.

Me too u.u
I mean its okay for ssamba to tell seol-a story,but you know i curious about no-rae past too,about her past love life that make her go to australia and not coming to campus.

Me three. I miss Norae. I only want to see the two of them together lol.

I have a feeling that her ex lover cheated on her. In chapter 6 when her friend Kkyeong reminisced about the scene Norae was drunk and crying to her, wondering why he did it to her, Kkyeong thought "Dont tell me she's like that because she hasnt forgotten about it" as it's similar to Seola's situation where her bf cheated on her. Idk. Just my 2 cents. I have nothing better to do lol

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

version Z:

version ZZ:

Or maybe Seol-A has just been in a coma all this time after her accident and she is just dreaming D8

We may get more insight into what Yuji was feeling at the time later, because it isn't really clear.

But if you wear your yuri goggles, you can think that, actually, Yuji had feelings for Seol-a (got jealous because she was all buddy with Oppa) and in that classroom, just voiced her own doubts about how Seol-a viewed her and actually was lying to herself.

My 2 cents.

I agree with you. When they meet ji-hwan the one Yu-ji is looking is Seol-a not him. That make me think Yu-ji is concern about Seol-a dating him and not the opposite. Yu-ji face reminded me when No-Rae saw Seol-a talking with that random guy in chapter 27.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking too much.

Or my yuri powers are not well developed XD

Since I always thought she was a bitch, I felt she was jealous of Seol-A at that moment. Idk her serious face maybe me think that and I dont think she looked that surprised at seeing Seol-A in the class after she heard them, even the other girls seemed more worried, though that could be because she was so shocked to react. Maybe she had feelings for Seol-A and that was her way to suppress them.

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 4:00AM

joined Aug 17, 2015

I feel a little disapointed to last chapter.
WHERE is NO-RAE,seol-a past is too complicated and move on already,seol-a already have no-rae,dont bother with YU-JI girl --'
It wasting my time for waiting (its almost 2 months) ,and the only thing i can see is flashback u.u
I'm sorry for the mean thing i just say,but i only want to see seol-a X no-rae moment.
Sincerely

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

WHERE is NO-RAE,seol-a past is too complicated and move on already,seol-a already have no-rae,dont bother with YU-JI girl --'
It wasting my time for waiting (its almost 2 months) ,and the only thing i can see is flashback u.u
I'm sorry for the mean thing i just say,but i only want to see seol-a X no-rae moment.
Sincerely

oh noez, complex characters with backstories that actually contribute to making them multidimensional instead of moar gurl x gurl scenes????!!!11 GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS

If you're gonna call FF a waste of time because "omg 3manyflashbacks5me", I'd recommend just dropping it now. There are plenty of other yuri stories out there with much faster pacing. It's surprising how people are still complaining about the pace when we've been through 41 chapters already.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Plot twist: No-Rae is really Yu-Ji with amsesia after accident in Australia

dun dun duuun

of course it's impossible

joined Aug 17, 2015

Sincerely

oh noez, complex characters with backstories that actually contribute to making them multidimensional instead of moar gurl x gurl scenes????!!!11 GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS

If you're gonna call FF a waste of time because "omg 3manyflashbacks5me", I'd recommend just dropping it now. There are plenty of other yuri stories out there with much faster pacing. It's surprising how people are still complaining about the pace when we've been through 41 chapters already.

Haha okey i admit that i have complex character
Soo whatt???!! Pleasee this manhua not just about seol-a,i need no rae to show up more,are these so hard to understand.
Past is just past anyway,that cannot redo

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Wait, so No-rae, Seol-a, and Yu-ji were all in Australia... You know what this calls for?

Crazy fan theory time! (Brought to you by me and Alextasha)

It would be the classic K-drama twist if their pasts were intertwined. Yu-ji saw Seol-a when she was staying in Australia and wanted to talk with her. But, on her way to meet her, she got into a car accident.

No-rae witnesses the car accident and attempts to rescue the injured girl. Tragically, there's nothing she can do to help and Yu-ji dies in her arms.

Once the whole truth comes to light, Seol-a and No-rae realize that they both share a connection to Yu-ji and guilt weighs heavily upon them. They can no longer be together because it's too painful. Thus, angst ensues for a few chapters and we pull our hair out in frustration until, they come to understand that they can't escape their fluttering feelings. It's fate. XP

Edit by Alextasha: Dun dun duuuuun :D

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 9:45AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Just to have a link here...

"Fluttering Feelings ART" thread

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/7260-fluttering-feelings-art

From now on, I will post fan art and other fan content in that thread instead of this one, other than in exceptional cases.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 12:29AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Soo whatt???!! Pleasee this manhua not just about seol-a,i need no rae to show up more,are these so hard to understand.

Yeah, totally I mean it's not like Seol-a is one of the protagonists of the story or anything y'know? liek she totes doesn't deserve 2-3 chapters of backstory bcuz no one currs hurrdurr

If you don't care about reading a half decent story that contains characters with pasts that contribute to who they are/how they act in the present, you're probably reading FF for the wrong reasons. But saying that it was "a waste of time" waiting a month and a half for the new chapter, just because it didn't go the way you wanted it to, is extremely rude to the author.

p.s. Manhua is Chinese, manhwa is Korean

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 7:24PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Dying in a car accident in Australia? Somehow I feel that's better than if the Australian wildlife gets you. mental image of a great white shark's jaw full of poisonous jellyfish

Really glad this manhwa is back ... and it has a fresh air to it to boot!

e: oh, and thank you so much, Halmoni and everyone else who contributes to this thread! <3

last edited at Aug 18, 2015 7:23PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

halmoni:

If you don't care about reading a half decent story that contains characters with pasts that contribute to who they are/how they act in the present, you're probably reading FF for the wrong reasons.

WAIT

You're saying that the point of FF isn't the HARDCORE S&M SECKS SCENES starting from Chapter 42?!?!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*deletes all the fan art*

*deletes the Imgur site*

*hacks into halmoni's Pastebin and deletes everything*

*huddles into a corner and crais*

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dying in a car accident in Australia? Somehow I feel that's better than if the Australian wildlife gets you. mental image of a great white shark's jaw full of poisonous jellyfish

What do you think was driving the other car!

joined Aug 17, 2015

Yeah, totally I mean it's not like Seol-a is one of the protagonists of the story or anything y'know? liek she totes doesn't deserve 2-3 chapters of backstory bcuz no one currs hurrdurr

If you don't care about reading a half decent story that contains characters with pasts that contribute to who they are/how they act in the present, you're probably reading FF for the wrong reasons. But saying that it was "a waste of time" waiting a month and a half for the new chapter, just because it didn't go the way you wanted it to, is extremely rude to the author.

p.s. Manhua is Chinese, manhwa is Korean

Chill out
I'm sorry,we don't have to debate about this.
I think i will wait more patient

joined Aug 17, 2015

halmoni:

If you don't care about reading a half decent story that contains characters with pasts that contribute to who they are/how they act in the present, you're probably reading FF for the wrong reasons.

WAIT

You're saying that the point of FF isn't the HARDCORE S&M SECKS SCENES starting from Chapter 42?!?!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*deletes the Imgur site*

Haha you think FF is like WDTFS,its completely different.
In FF there is NO sex scene,or kiss scene but rather have a good story,i think lol

joined Apr 20, 2015

halmoni:

WAIT

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

*deletes the Imgur site*

Haha you think FF is like WDTFS,its completely different.
In FF there is NO sex scene,or kiss scene but rather have a good story,i think lol

HA. HA. HA!
I'm sorry, this is too good to pass up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.