Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Youtubewatermarksmall
joined Mar 24, 2015

So happy that FF is back! Even though there's not a translation out, it looks like a good chapter!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

god damn this was a long chapter

rough translation: http://pastebin.com/1bSbcsHV

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

halmoni instant LOOOOVE <3<3<3<3<3<3

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thank you, halmoni!

As before,
to those who will be doing rough typesets,
if you want it uploaded directly to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com, send an email with a .zip to:

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa at gmail.com

Thanks!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Ah, all the older chapters are locked again; they only unlocked them for a little while.

Gonna sit back and read chapter 41 now. Thanks a bunch halmoni.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

god damn this was a long chapter

rough translation: http://pastebin.com/1bSbcsHV

You're always so prompt. Thank you

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

wow... I'm like speechless... Yu-Ji died in a car accident in Australia?! That's harsh Korean drama for you!
So the other ballet girl is probably Min-Jeong? Then it explains how they became friends but never got close enough as one would with her classmate. And it's kinda obvious now why Seol-a most likely also had to quit ballet dancing.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

wow... I'm like speechless... Yu-Ji died in a car accident in Australia?! That's harsh Korean drama for you!
So the other ballet girl is probably Min-Jeong? Then it explains how they became friends but never got close enough as one would with her classmate. And it's kinda obvious now why Seol-a most likely also had to quit ballet dancing.

Your guess is probably right. How come I didnt think of her? Lol. Poor Seola, got betrayed like that.

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Finally~~~~~~~!!!!
And our waiting was soo worth it
What a long chapter
Thanks Halmoni for the rough translation

It's such an unexpected event about Yuji's died
(Australia again?!what's about Australia and this manhwa)
I still can't believe it that Yuji was that harsh
I think there's something behind her words about friendship
I dunno
Because I believe Yuji is a good girl...she kinda has Norae's vibe hahaha

Anyway it's good to be back again...waiting for another one week with full of expectation
I miss Seol-a and Norae T.T

joined Jan 31, 2015

Taeyeon Dork:

Didn't you know? This is in fact what this series is all about:

• going to Australia
  • coming back from Australia
  • having vehicle accidents
  • combinations of the above, e.g., having automobile accidents in Australia

Any yuri that may occur is purely incidental.

:3

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 11:21PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

• going to Australia

I wouldn't be surprised if Ssamba changed the title to "Australian Feelings" in the future tbh

Z2maxwb
joined Apr 22, 2015

Taeyeon Dork:

• going to Australia

Then I might need to go to Australia to make my own Yuri's love story :">

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to d.d.d. for making a rough typeset of Chapter 41!

It's been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 41 rough typeset by d.d.d.
http://imgur.com/a/7u6pc

Enjoy!

At the present time, it is not certain whether there will be an Overtooning (overlay) translation done by kyra for this chapter.

Stay tuned for any updates!

For your information, the Overtooning translation is a typeset that you can read directly on the Comico chapter page. Reading the chapter on Comico helps support the author!

Minor side note:
The link to the chapter does not yet show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. It takes a little while for it to show up. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Update:
This link to the chapter now shows up on the main page.

last edited at Sep 13, 2015 11:03PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Now I am even more convinced that Seol-A has always been gay and Yu-ji is possibly her first love Also, what is with Australia and accidents? o.o

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 3:13AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

I felt bad for Seol-A. Yu-Ji's words hurt me more after seeing them being good friends. I wonder if she actually felt that. Well we might never know since she is dead.

Im ok with Her being Seol-A first love/crush because it doesnt seem like she realized her feelings.

Btw i read that FF will only have 50 chapters? That's definitely not true right?

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

Seola has a type (I knew she was gay as hell). No-Rae and Yu-Ji look pretty similar, but then again most characters in this manhwa suffer from same-face.

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Repost:

Thanks to d.d.d. for making a rough typeset of Chapter 41!

It's been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 41 rough typeset by d.d.d.
http://imgur.com/a/7u6pc

Enjoy!

At the present time, it is not certain whether there will be an Overtooning (overlay) translation done by kyra for this chapter.

Stay tuned for any updates!

For your information, the Overtooning translation is a typeset that you can read directly on the Comico chapter page. Reading the chapter on Comico helps support the author!

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 3:58AM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Btw i read that FF will only have 50 chapters? That's definitely not true right?

Uhh definitely wrong. WDFS is around 40-50 chapters, FF is undetermined. Did you get that from lightaeng's twitter? I saw her account recently and I think she said something like that. I wouldn't consider her an accurate source of info lol

Norae3.1
joined Feb 17, 2015

anonymous

• going to Australia

...that makes Australia a very interesting country. I wish I could visit the country and find my Seol-a there. XD

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Scene 10

direct link: http://s5.postimg.org/me0kl02hh/ch10.jpg
link to gallery with all previous chapters: http://postimg.org/gallery/1swmqqqec/

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

YAAAAY IT'S BACK!!! My Mondays will now be 1000% better!!

This chapter was really good! I loved learning so much about Seol-A's past. To be honest I thought what her friends said would have been harsher, but yeah it was still pretty not nice. It's weird. It's like they were praising her and being rude at the same time...?
I wonder what it was that made Yuji say that stuff? They seemed to be pretty good friends in the panels before, but I guess not :( I think it was mostly that she was jealous... hmmm.

Hearing that Yuji was dead was a shock too! O_O Like wow, I wonder if Seol-A will go into grief now. (or maybe she'll just be like "Whatever, bitches! Lmao" and hair flick and walk off.)

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 7:49AM

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

• going to Australia

Australians represent

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

• going to Australia

You forgot:
- overhearing conversations.

But I'm glad this show is on the road again..

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I felt bad for Seol-A. Yu-Ji's words hurt me more after seeing them being good friends. I wonder if she actually felt that. Well we might never know since she is dead.

I wonder how Seol-A really feels after learning about Yu-Ji's death. Will she act all weird around No-Rae? Maybe she will tell her about it.

Im ok with Her being Seol-A first love/crush because it doesnt seem like she realized her feelings.

I hope that isn't true. There would have to be a lot of progression in a few chapters. I'm so not ready for FF to end.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

New chapter and new banner :D

I wonder how Seol-A really feels after learning about Yu-Ji's death. Will she act all weird around No-Rae? Maybe she will tell her about it.

I hope that isn't true. There would have to be a lot of progression in a few chapters. I'm so not ready for FF to end.

Of course it can't be true. There are too many things to tell before it will end

last edited at Aug 17, 2015 7:58AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.