Forum › Why? discussion

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

This must be the first Nana x Yoshino doujin I have ever read. Cool.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

It has been years since I last saw a Marimite doujin. I miss them.

I like the dynamic between Yoshino and Nana ever since Yoshino first laid eyes on her.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I saw the official manga same illustrator as the LNs, and Torii Eriko's onee-sama looked a lot like Yoshino - slender girl in pigtails. It's a pattern, because everyone points out how Nana looks like Eriko and is similar to her. Rei picked eriko's onee-sama, yoshino picked rei's onee-sama for imoutos.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I like the dynamic between Yoshino and Nana ever since Yoshino first laid eyes on her.

Such a shame they had to cut a lot of that from the anime's fourth season in favor of the Yumi/Touko story. And even that they had to cut a little short in the end. Is it foolish to hope for an OVA or something? Probably.

continues hoping

joined Feb 2, 2016

Is was grate I wish do manga or doujin something so we could know what happen

joined Jan 8, 2016

chocolatetacobell
joined Mar 26, 2014

jesus christ

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Such a shame they had to cut a lot of that from the anime's fourth season in favor of the Yumi/Touko story. And even that they had to cut a little short in the end. Is it foolish to hope for an OVA or something? Probably.

continues hoping

They actually cut out a lot of content with the anime, not just in the fourth season.
I'm just waiting for all the translations to be finished before binge reading again.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

continues hoping

They actually cut out a lot of content with the anime, not just in the fourth season.
I'm just waiting for all the translations to be finished before binge reading again.

I know, I was just talking in the context of Nana x Yoshino.
Your plan sounds good to me, should really do the same!

joined Apr 19, 2016

that was wow. so happy reading this. now I want more of the yellow roses...

To reply you must either login or sign up.