Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

KittoKatto and Newp

She did jump too high with all the engagement thingy. I mean, taking one step is not that bad. Like moving in together is a better idea than getting engaged or get married when you guys haven't tried to live together before. It could be hard and a huge adjustment will be needed.

Aside from rejecting the proposal and moving in idea, perhaps she could be guilty about the way in which she rejected the idea?

Didn't mean to ignore this, I just wanted to sort out things with the new or not new thread before we went back to being off-topic lol. I think it was more that she had everything planned in her head and I sort of burst her bubble by not saying yes to all of it. Not that rock size has to do with seriousness, but you should've seen the ring... yeesh.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

You girls are so special that is why i am spending my special day with you all. I'll remember next year what i did on my day.

What is this special day you speak of?

and GraciousLlama you should upload a pic of a sparkling Llama as your pro pic hahaha

Today is the day i came to earth lol.

Happy B-Day! :D

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Oh!! Happy birthday mvl89 !!! :D
I will celebrate with you in spirit as I must head off to work now.. goodbye my friends. I hope it won't be on page 20 by the time I come back ;(

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yay happy landing day! What planet are you from?

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oh gosh mvl89 I love that you call your birthday that haha
Bye Newp you will be missed

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I came from planet pink. Maybe that is why i fell in love with Seju hehehe...

Awesome. I hope your people have titties as impressive as Seju's. Seriously. How does she contain it all.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 3:49PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Awesome. I hope your people have titties as impressive as Seju's

I seriously second this.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

KittoKatto and Newp

She did jump too high with all the engagement thingy. I mean, taking one step is not that bad. Like moving in together is a better idea than getting engaged or get married when you guys haven't tried to live together before. It could be hard and a huge adjustment will be needed.

Aside from rejecting the proposal and moving in idea, perhaps she could be guilty about the way in which she rejected the idea?

Didn't mean to ignore this, I just wanted to sort out things with the new or not new thread before we went back to being off-topic lol. I think it was more that she had everything planned in her head and I sort of burst her bubble by not saying yes to all of it. Not that rock size has to do with seriousness, but you should've seen the ring... yeesh.

Aw.. in that case I'm sure she won't continue to stay mad at you for too long.. I mean she cares and loves you enough to want to marry and move in with you! She's not going to break up or stay mad for long just because you're not ready for those things yet.

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

I seriously second this.

Thirded. v.v ... Wait, is that even a word? Ah whatevs.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Grapefruit titties . That is all.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I seriously second this.

Thirded. v.v ... Wait, is that even a word? Ah whatevs.

Off-topic means we get to make up words, too

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Honeydew melons

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Honeydew melons

Alright, you win. That sounds more appropriate for Sejus tits.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

KittoKatto and Newp

Aw.. in that case I'm sure she won't continue to stay mad at you for too long.. I mean she cares and loves you enough to want to marry and move in with you! She's not going to break up or stay mad for long just because you're not ready for those things yet.

I hope you're right, but I didn't know she could hold out 3 months either lol. Learn something new every time there's a bump in the road.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Awesome. I hope your people have titties as impressive as Seju's. Seriously. How does she contain it all.

Oohhhh i'm sure you'll love them. One glance will send you to heaven lol. They are our number 1 feature. That is why our ladies got kipnapped a lot.

You guys can be the Honeydew Collective. You know, if we needed any more alternative names for TeamPink...

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I found a llama picture..

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

:D Happy anniversary of the day when your face rubbed your mom's vagina XD No, srsly. Happy Birthday.

Lmao. Missed this. Classic.

Dashing.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 3:59PM

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

:D Happy anniversary of the day when your face rubbed your mom's vagina XD No, srsly. Happy Birthday.

Lmao. Missed this. Classic.

Dashing.

Thank you. I was told it needed to be sparkly. Hopefully this is gracious enough lol

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

XD Hey you guys. :)

I hope you haven't brought any tuna lasagna here >.>

O_O;;... nervously looks around ... whispers As adorable as you may be, but my GF is lurking as well and she's immune to adorableness. o.o NEVER insult her tuna lasagna. She might just add you to the recipe if you do, o.o

mvl

aaahh! >.< scarryyyy, your gf is scaaaryyyy >.< but isn't there any other food she likes more than that one? honestly?? ^-^'''''' I just can't stand tuna in general >.> but if you mix it with tomato I die... >.<

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

I always thought only men are wolves that can't take their hands off you.

Oh no, women can be predators just like men. Ask me, I'm living with one. xD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

KittoKatto and Newp

I hope you're right, but I didn't know she could hold out 3 months either lol. Learn something new every time there's a bump in the road.

Ok i am going to be another Faylicia. Is it really strange and unacceptable to not be able to do those hot stuff for three months? I always thought only men are wolves that can't take their hands off you.

We pretty much lived together already (probably part of the misconception that led to proposing...ugh). I can work from home and only need to be at the office once in awhile. I'd stay with her most of the week and she'd come into the city on the weekends, because it's more fun. When she's not pissed off at me, we do it... often... 3 months is a long time. I'm not just talking about sex. She stopped letting me stay over or coming to visit me and there's been zero anything for that long.

last edited at Apr 3, 2016 4:06PM

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

but isn't there any other food she likes more than that one? honestly??
Oh, I like a lot of food. Tuna Lasagna is just the one dish I never screw up when making it, which is what I'm really damn proud of. :-)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

but isn't there any other food she likes more than that one? honestly??

Oh, I like a lot of food. Tuna Lasagna is just the one dish I never screw up when making it, which is what I'm really damn proud of. :-)

Su's girlfriend I assume? lol welcome

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

KittoKatto and Newp

Ok i am going to be another Faylicia. Is it really strange and unacceptable to not be able to do those hot stuff for three months? I always thought only men are wolves that can't take their hands off you.

We pretty much lived together already and we'd do it all the time (probably part of the misconception that led to proposing...ugh). I can work from home and only need to be at the office once in awhile. I'd stay with her most of the week and she'd come into the city on the weekends, because it's more fun. When she's not pissed off at me, we do it... often... 3 months is a long time. I'm not just talking about sex. She stopped letting me stay over or coming to visit me and there's been zero anything for that long.

;_; That sounds kind of mean... she doesn't let you hug her either?? maybe if you hug her you can make up ;_; this is too sad...

GraciousLlama

To reply you must either login or sign up.