Forum › anybody know any good lesbian movies?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Carol looks like it will be something worth watching but looks like it can only end in tragedy.

Don't worry.

5d65e0073f3b29d1a61e929ed19a40cb
joined Feb 1, 2016

Also films featuring lesbian content are known for usually being on the shitty side of things so good luck finding relevant quality films.

Carol looks like it will be something worth watching but looks like it can only end in tragedy.

Not reallyyy.. Well, actually i have both read the novel and watched the movie adaptation and I prefer the novel. In the movie, there were some major changes and I felt like it was a bit rushed but I like the casting though. In the novel, the lead character explores her confusing feelings to Carol and etc. I think the movie skipped to that part.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Carol, Kyss Mig, I Can't Think Straight, Saving Face, Blue Is The Warmest Color (the sex scenes are aweful but the rest of the movie is good).

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Carol, Kyss Mig, I Can't Think Straight, Saving Face, Blue Is The Warmest Color (the sex scenes are aweful but the rest of the movie is good).

Kyss Mig is probably the best lesbian movie i ever seen.

I don't recall the international name for it, but another swedish gay movie called Fucking Åmål is also really good (kinda sad throughout though but happy enough ending). And it is about girls age 14-15 which I imagine is relatable.

If these walls could talk 2 is also amazing.

I recently watched Circumstance about two iranian girls, sad ending but the movie was good otherwise.

last edited at Apr 13, 2016 10:26AM

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

I've only ever seen one lesbian movie, which is Yes or No. Pretty ordinary plot, but beautiful looking cast. Overall, it's worth watching if you don't mind using subs since it's a Thai movie.
Also,

And it is about girls age 14-15 which I imagine is relatable.

lol

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Joe + Belle is the best lesbian movie ever, others can't even compete

To reply you must either login or sign up.