Forum › name of the manga

joined Sep 15, 2013

Name of the manga in which there is a girl on the school disciplinary committee, she catches a girl coming late or something on her bike on a couple of different occasions, and then some other stuff happens followed by a confession, I was reading first love sisters when near the end of the series I got reminded of this particular manga. The girl from the disciplinary committee has dark hair and the offender has has long light hair. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

joined Sep 15, 2013

It might've been a part of an anthology or a series

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I t make me think of A kiss and a white lilly
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch08

joined Sep 15, 2013

Oh yes, thank you. You lovely person you, really thank you

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

WHOA, the last time I checked there were like 3 chapters out. I have some reading to do, thanks for reminding me. :)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

WHOA, the last time I checked there were like 3 chapters out. I have some reading to do, thanks for reminding me. :)

Kawaii-scans just went awol, so another team posted their own release.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nya-chan

Kawaii-scans just went awol, so another team posted their own release.

Sachiko tends to oversee every part of the group normally from what I've seen and she kinda disappeared and no one seems to know where she got off to. Someone has stepped in to try and take charge and organize things more fairly recently though so other stuff should see more releases now.

There's a chapter of Kanamemo waiting for release and Miss Sunflower is waiting for a final QC then release. Looks like there's an extra for Moon, World, and Stars waiting on QC too as well as two chapters of Otome Ouji waiting for release and people have been put to work on some other chapters recently as well. Things are still a bit in disarray so I don't think there's any estimates on when any of that is going to get released yet though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.