Forum › Battle Athletes Daiundoukai discussion

joined Aug 3, 2014

uh when will this update

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

With luck, the next chapter should be out before the end of August. I apologize for the long hiatus. Real life issues, as happens so often.

joined Aug 3, 2014

i under stand RL is inportant

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for another chapter Cryss :) I enjoyed this one- there was nothing in it that was in the anime versions so it was interesting to see.

I like these aliens better than the anime ones- though, unless their top speed is a slow jog (for them) I don't see how a human could beat one in a race lol- if they were capable of sprinting , at 7m tall, you'd need a fast car to keep up!

Btw in this version, is Anna on the right satellite?

last edited at Aug 30, 2014 7:01AM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Btw in this version, is Anna on the right satellite?

No comment. As you may know, Anna was not on the right satellite in the OVA, but was in the TV series. You'll just have to wait and see which way it goes here.

last edited at Sep 1, 2014 4:05AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Thanks for another chapter :) How many are left?

Not much actual story in this one, and the tone seemed a bit different - the headmaster is also a much bigger perv than he was in the anime.

It will be nice to see Ichino & Ayla make it to the satellite - I wonder if Ayla has actually changed due to chapter 5? It would be a bit sad to have her get up to her old tricks up there character dev wise.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Thanks for another chapter :) How many are left?

Glad you enjoyed it. As I said in the release post, this is the end of volume 2, and there are 4 volumes, so this is pretty much exactly the middle.

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 2:34AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

I forgot this was still being worked.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Me too, i don't remember anything, need to read everything again, shame they're not also translating Choir anymore.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Me too, i don't remember anything, need to read everything again, shame they're not also translating Choir anymore.

Yup- I understood why, but it's a shame no other group picked it up.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yup- I understood why, but it's a shame no other group picked it up.

That's the worst part, yuri or not if the manga is canceled there's nothing to do, but when the translation is dropped, with each year there is less chance someone will translate, the raws become hard to find, and one day you won't find anymore and goodbye translation...

To reply you must either login or sign up.