Forum › Niconibocchi discussion

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Isn't it Get goal?

That's the joke, "Get Goal" is the opening theme song for the "Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS" anime.
It's sung by the voice actresses Kana Hanazawa, Rina Hidaka, Yoko Hikasa, Yuka Iguchi and Yui Ogura, all of which are portrayed in that poster wearing basketball outfits as a reference to the anime.

Of course I would never get that, I didn't watch the anime.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I understand, I didn't think most people would get it, hence why I was explaining it :P
As for the idolm@ster stuff, it's on the same page, a magazine with 765 pro and 361 pro (original is 346) which are the idol agencies for im@s and im@s cinderella girls respectively.
Moreover, on the first magazine you have Haruka's derpy face and on the bottom one you have Producer-san.
There might be more though (I don't know the idols from Cinderella Girls), especially given all the random idols appearing throughout the manga.
Pretty sure Yui from K-on also appeared a couple times lol.
One thing I'm pretty sure is some reference is that poster on the last colored page in Nico's room, but I don't know who it might be.

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 3:21PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, the author isn't pulling any punches here.

Poor Nico :(

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

Isn't it Get goal?

That's the joke, "Get Goal" is the opening theme song for the "Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS" anime.
It's sung by the voice actresses Kana Hanazawa, Rina Hidaka, Yoko Hikasa, Yuka Iguchi and Yui Ogura, all of which are portrayed in that poster wearing basketball outfits as a reference to the anime.

Of course I would never get that, I didn't watch the anime.

Haha I know the song but it was kinda weird why there is God Goal XDD Sorry my english is bad... :D

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

poor Nicocchi T_T

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

If you think about it, each of the third years experienced the pain of not being able to make their dreams come true. Nico of course tried her best to become an idol, but due to how spirited she was, people actually found it a turn-off, therefore leaving her alone in the end. She fought so hard through the years in solitude, trying to become an idol by herself, yet she failed in doing so. In Eli's case, her dream didn't come true because she was running away, she was running away from her true desires. She didn't think it would be possible for her to have such a dream and she gave up without even fighting. Nozomi, however, tried to help the two in some way yet she couldn't. She didn't have the means to do so. She alone couldn't help the two move on.

And that's where Honoka came. She really did change their lives forever.

IntenseRockGamer
joined May 28, 2016
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This was a good consept for a story I thought, so maybe I had my expections too high as I wanted it to be something great. I wish Nico's past clubmembers where more characterized, it feels a little hollow like this and I can't quite get in to it, therfore also making it hard to sympethize with Nico.
It's not bad though, I liked several things about it and I would read more chapters if there is more. I especially liked the stuff with Nozomi, feels like it added something to her character in my mind.

Arisha%20and%20suwawa
joined Jun 11, 2018

AHAHA mio, ritsu and yui. what are they doing in the idol club xD

joined Jun 15, 2018

Now I want this to be adapted in a Nico Spinoff. Perhaps that will put an end all of the Nico hate.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

There's more right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.