Forum › Lewd Warfare

Zhjg6yacc44mqx3si4pzh77yycgqllvxfrrh1tkotka4rgbesimv0f5e77paumbp_large_2
joined Jun 22, 2015

Lewd Warfare is a Match 3 RPG fought by units with abilities & spells, over a Nation conquest/risk style map against multiple factions. Set in a fantasy world it includes Factions based on hybrid humanoids, Elves, Amazons and Mages with more to come. Each Faction has 4 unique units(Characters) with one faction leader and all are artistically represented with full body art on screen.

You can check out the project on https://www.patreon.com/LewdWarfare

We only just launched today as of the 22nd of June and our programmer has been working for around 1 month building the core game frame. 3/4th's of the core faction content has been conceptualized with multiple full colour concepts done.

All the game menu's are done and our current goals are to finish up the Final versions of character art and implement them into the game overlay. We'l be able to show some samples of that in the next few weeks.
I'l be posting some of the content on http://lewdwarfare.tumblr.com/ as it becomes available.

How the game play Tree works

Pick a Faction
You pick from one of 5 factions essentially picking which leader/type of characters you want to be with.

Current factions/Descriptions are as follows
Mages - Wind/Fire/Void/Ice
Amazons Packleader/Barbarian
Elves Druid/Herbalist
Dragonkin Dragon/Basilisk

The final faction we haven't decided a name for not that the above names are not perfect yet either. Note these names represent the classes/units on the battlefield map whilst we've given them names and personalities as part of the experience.

In terms of faction content we'd like to have more then five but are focusing on five within this year and within our timeline plan.

Overviewmap

After picking a faction you will get introduced to some flavour text for your factions history & state of current affairs. On the map itself your able to select individual regions and see related stats and economy factors along with the region environment type later on we'l have art associated to each type and that will effect the battle background art.
You'l also have access to the Upgrade/Purchase Unit tab The idea is when you upgrade units you'l be able to get different outfits an additional abilities for them. We've already decided how these different abilities will work for each unit already.
Once your happy you'l be able to drag and select Unit Icon's to locations you want them to go to initiate battle or just straight up capture unowned pieces of land.

Battle/Match3

You can have up to 4 different units in a battle, only one can be active at any given time but you can swap them out. As your character or the foe characters become wounded their will be visual changes from clothing to stance. Along with audio reactions from initial taunting to later grunts/exhaustion. Characters will banter with each other.
The match 3 gameplay system we're currently using is very fast paced and you'l have to keep up the tempo of a intense battle. Whilst Managing your active unit positioning.

NSFW/Lewd Breakdown

Upgrading/discovery (Mutual Sex) scene within your own faction

Duel with a 1v1 duel between two characters. Special Art related to two individuals getting together.

General Combat
Clothes tearing in battle
Stance changes/expression changes
End Animation on combat
Dialogue during combat/Possible voice acting with one person already enlisted.

Conquest
Defeating a character multiple time and routing them will change their dialogue over 2-3 battles in what I call turning them Tsun or "converting" them. This will result in Lewd Sex Art
We are also looking at a challenge/Duel option to allow you to match characters in some way.

Nation Conquest
Sex Orgy including the opposing Faction Leader in a Harem all Characters Art Piece.

Types of character
Whilst are characters are currently yuri centric we have various neutrals characters with more to be decided that will be singular characters outside of the core factions with their own special stories.*Special pieces of land may be tied to them along with conquest/challenge stories*.

Extra Comments
Their will be more factions later as I personally have a otokonoko fetish.
Some of the current characters are Futa (mostly in faction 5)Discussing ability to turn them on and off.

Whilst we currently have Hybrid humanoids that doesn't mean we're ruling out full Anthro characters as a faction or as Neutrals. Their just not on our current Faction Line up. Though our artist does also draw a fair bit of content of furry content to and asked to be able to do some later on.

Timeline
July-August (v0.2-v0.6)
Version 0.2 will be our first public playable build that we’ll distribute to our pledgers.
Version 0.6 will bring us into a complete Beta version where we’ll start to polish and balance the game out to become the experience which we’ll want you guys to play and enjoy.

September (v0.7-v0.9)
Versions 0.7 and 0.8 will be our last Beta builds before moving on to a release candidate.
Version 0.9 will be our release candidate that’s an art and feature complete build which we’ll quality check and later be released as our v1.0.

I'l be around on a daily basis to reply if their is any interest.

last edited at Jul 4, 2015 8:03AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well then, yuri Match 3... Never expected that.

Interesting.

joined Jun 22, 2015

Well I don't actually know any others personally so I'm not sure if ... is sarcasm or serious :D I'm not certain if we're competing a faux pax by making a high tempo one for the "lewdness" and intense combat or not yet but only time will tell after we get the test version out to people. Whilst we have other bits the Focus was Yuri for all the core faction gameplay.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

How about some unplayable "boss" faction that come out of nowhere just to tear you apart like an army of angels in kichikuou rance or CORE in Daiteikoku?

joined Jun 22, 2015

I heard a similar suggestion but not about an unplayable faction. Though with the special plans we had for some neutrals It might be interesting to craft a common enemy type faction. We have a tutorial campaign in mind but we were tempted to turn it into a "adventure mode". I'm interested in your suggestion I'l just have to look at ways of including it without breaking our current plans.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Well I don't actually know any others personally so I'm not sure if ... is sarcasm or serious :D

Serious xD

Yuri is welcome in any way or form, specially lewd.

joined Jun 22, 2015

Got covered by https://www.lewdgamer.com/2015/06/23/lewd-warfare-18-match-3-rpg-works/ for some more specific questions and we showed a line up of the characters at their colour concept stage along with the temp functioning map that is due to be replaced. Just wanted to show off some of the functionality. We're working on the Final game logo & Patreon Icons atm. With our BG artist working on a piece that already looks good but I'd rather show the final piece to anyone that's not within close contact already;d. Just passed the tumblr account to Edalie to tidy it up soon we'l be including things to show off some of the characters personalities, also it'l be a good roadmap for us as we expand the story on our end.

joined Jun 22, 2015

Our artist Edalie just made these cute Chibi's for patreon yesterday and the stream was up the entire time. In future I'l announce or reblog when the stream is live to our http://lewdwarfare.tumblr.com/

We also have a preview image of the game layout on the https://www.patreon.com/LewdWarfare page itself.

I'l respond to any comments on the thread but I'l aim to only bump it when theirs something new and important or visually satisfying to mention.

joined Jun 22, 2015

Team Q/A + SFW Art stream live on Picarto
stream was on https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=Edalie (Previously NSFW)

Ask us questions or just chill out and chat with us !
Remember if you like the project please share or back us on
https://www.patreon.com/LewdWarfare?ty=c

Permission to commit the evil thing known as bumping posts straight from IRC ^-^

last edited at Jun 26, 2015 8:10PM

joined Jun 22, 2015

Just uploaded changes we made to the Match/Combat screen to tumblr
http://lewdwarfare.tumblr.com/

Previously the active character(the left most character) was off screen so we shifted the play field closer to the centre of the screen. Later on we might change the enemy Ui so that's its notably different from your own.

The nodes or the points you match now each represent an element of game. With each character have an associated element that we lightly phrase as a "critical element" but the critical system part of gameplay it something we're still figuring out exactly. We've got a few idea's but its something we'l have to test with feedback to see which is the most fun.

Please note that a lot in the image isn't final along with the character art still being at not the final quality.

joined Jun 22, 2015

First Sample of one of the Defeated related artworks will only be showing a few of these publicly the rest you'l have to find out about in game. This is the Safe version.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

If it's called lewd warfare, does that mean we'll see hand holding?

last edited at Jul 1, 2015 3:28PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

If it's called lewd warfare, does that mean we'll see hand holding?

H-hand holding? That's too lewd for me.

joined Jun 22, 2015

Our artist thinks that would be cute so yes, hand holding tickbox. check!

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 7:12AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Ironstrom

Our artist thinks that would be cute so yes, hand holding tickbox. check!

Now it deserves the lewd in the name!

Any plans on making romance with certain characters so when you conquered everything she becomes your wife/queen and have your science/magic baby? Or just a unique harem route in which you keep adding more charecter in the harem and make everyone have your child? Maybe the possibility of choosing an evil faction that rapes, drugs, mind control, mind break and do other evil things like that to dominate/enslave everyone they find in their path?

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 11:33AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Maybe the possibility of choosing an evil faction that rapes, drugs, mind control, mind break and do other evil things like that to dominate everyone they find in their path?

Please don't do that.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Don't be like that OriginalGengar, evil route is fun too, Demon Path in Soul Nomad is a good example.

And I didn't even say anything about turning the enemies into baby factories, so you can make an army of expendable soldiers that grow super fast and have the abilities of the mother.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 11:41AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

T, your scaring me, have you been to sleep?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Not sleeping as much as needed, but 3 or 4 hours are still enough sleep, and what I said has nothing to do with sleep, sure I have some morality, but I'm pragmatic, if peace and coexistence is not possible, enslavement or genocide shall it be, what matter is my side, so why not use some of the female enemies as baby factories for fast growing expendable soldiers? It's less of my people dying in battle, and why not use the enemy in experiments? Think of all discoveries that can be made, if I'm going to kill everyone anyway might as well use them first, if my enemies will call me evil, so I will show them what is evil, but I will be good to my people, I'm not stupid.

If I should be "evil", I going to be truly evil.

And you disapoint me ChocolateCakeLover, I thought you would understand it, but it's okay, I'll give you another chance, join me in the dark side.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 12:13PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Look, even setting aside the fact that rape fucking sucks, the game looks pretty like, cute and comedic, right? Don't suddenly make it about rape.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Is the rape, drugs and mind control really all that necessary though?

And yes, it's cute and comedic and I like my cute and comedic to stay that way.

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 12:14PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Okay, maybe it was a little too much evil, don't need to be really eeeeevil, but everyone think they're evil, although they never did anything evil, they armors have spikes, maybe they have horns, their culture loves darkness and colors black and red, maybe they don't even know how they culture really are but because of some myth, legends or misconceptions and everyone believes that their entire species is evil, just look at them, how can they be anything but evil? Except they're not evil, and possible the best of all factions because even if everyone hates them, they still help anyone in their way that needs, but now they fear everyone will finally try to destroy them, "free the world of evil" as everyone say, they don't want to fight, but they don't have a choice but to conquer everyone else, even if they regret have to attack others, they will do what is necessary to survive.

Too much Tropes?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Let's not derail this thread, eh?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Sorry, got a little carried away, but I maintain my suggestion of a evil faction, or at least more evil and morally ambiguous than other factions. ( - 3 - )

joined Jun 22, 2015

Different factions are going to judge, have opinions of other factions in various different ways. All faction leaders are otherworldly/godly beings with their own agenda's.
I don't think we want to pull of an Agarest type event. Though... we have some "pairings" never really thought of perfect ending type things(future art) though this would be rather innocent.
Whilst I'm not sure if we're really making a point of enslavement their is planned to be some bdsm related art. The converting part of the game winning/converting is one of our slightly up in the air components we want to do it we're just not 100% sure how'd it'l finally end up being in the end. On a gameplay and story level.

P.S we already have multiple horned characters(Dragonkin Faction concepts are on patreon posts atm)

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 1:04AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.