Forum › When Marnie Was There discussion

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

So I just watched this movie, yes super late to the party eh, but take my word of advice, stop the movie when Anna and Marnie were saying goodbyes, yes yes, because the movie ended there. Oh yes yes, definitely ... Then come back here, stare at them fanarts, go to Tumblr, reblog those damn scenes for your gay dash, oh don't bother reading about the plot online, beware of them comments too I don't remember much after that farewell scene too oh yes nothing actually happened afterwards, just the credits with that song in English oh yes very nice sceneries. Ok bye I must stop now. PS: FU Ghibli

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Just because there was no actual yuri doesn't mean it's that bad of a movie...

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Stop lying to yourself, you know that's not true.

Many a great movie was ruined by lack of yuri.

The godfather, for example, so much wasted potential on trash.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Stop lying to yourself, you know that's not true.

Many a great movie was ruined by lack of yuri.

The godfather, for example, so much wasted potential on trash.

Yeah. The Hunchback of Notredame became a master piece once they embraced the yuri

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

12 angry men would have been so much better if it was 12 raging lesbians

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

When Marnie was there is a wonderful tale about how the first love of a young girl with some rage issues was her grandma. And I like to think that after that she get the glasses girl.
Now that I think about it... the protagonist here can go and make the Obaasacon club with Inoue from Re-Kan!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the movie is yuri, what ghibli said or plot don't matter cause the movie is yuri as hell!
stop making friendship gay as hell in anime if don't want to be misunderstood!

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 10:28AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You guys are so weird, but right. These forums are part of the reason I love dynasty so much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.