Forum › Mirai 2015 - Yuri by Deen?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Watched it. Certainly did not feel like I wasted my time, so it's fine for what it was I guess... Colorful.

Did you have to say Colorful? Now Rebellion is passing all over again on my mind, so much mixed feelings...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

One thing I would note is that sequels, spinoffs, and the like being created to a large part depends on the creators wanting to make them. With there being very obvious room for expansion here, it may not necessarily need to set the world on fire

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

One thing I would note is that sequels, spinoffs, and the like being created to a large part depends on the creators wanting to make them. With there being very obvious room for expansion here, it may not necessarily need to set the world on fire

If it's yuri we always need expansions! enough to set the world on a rainbow colored fire.

last edited at Mar 31, 2015 1:17AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Doesn't it depend more on the production committees? If there's no money to back it up, no creator will spend their time doing free work. And surely no one would actually invest in something without potential.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I liked it! not much to say really, it was kinda gay but within "subtext" territory. I wouldn't mind if this becomes an actual series.

joined Apr 19, 2014

Probably my second-least favorite Anime Mirai thing I've seen (though I've only seen one or two from most years and none from the first year). Animation was okay but never really stunning and it had at least one laughable fuckup that I caught (the girls sliding around the stage with no tween frames like 30 seconds from the end).

Mostly it just seemed kind of... lifeless. The music was mediocre (pretty bad considering how central an element it was), the direction was boring, the writer had nothing interesting to say and no unusual way of saying it. The pacing was kind of a trainwreck.

There was no yuri. There was no real relationship and certainly no romance.

Go watch Wasurenagumo, Harmonie, or Little Witch Academia instead. Those don't have yuri either but at least they're good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.