Forum › Cross Ange and Witch Craft Works

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Speaking of better shows, Koufuku Graffiti is love.

Does it have much subtext?

Overflowin' with subtext.

Yeah, the themes of the show are cooking with and for the one you love and becoming family.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Speaking of better shows, Koufuku Graffiti is love.

Does it have much subtext?

Overflowin' with subtext.

Yeah, the themes of the show are cooking with and for the one you love and becoming family.

No males?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Just really minor roles. Like dads or random strangers.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Just really minor roles. Like dads or random strangers.

Great, I hate series that have subtext but have male characters, like Shirobako, because a lot of them eventually have het romance, and all subtext was just teasing to get more attention.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

the fact that people think tusk has a harem is bull and the people asking for embryos power makes me think they are potential rapists ;__;

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:37AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

the fact that people think tusk has a harem is bull and the people asking for embryos power makes me think they are potential rapists ;__;

Ange is the one that should had a harem, but of course they put a useless male for her, why would she want a lesbian harem when she can have a penis, I mean, have a man, the two best parts of the last episode was Ange being bitch slapped and Embryos being cut in half.

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Ange is the one that should had a harem, but of course they put a useless male for her, why would she want a lesbian harem when she can have a penis, I mean, have a man, the two best parts of the last episode was Ange being bitch slapped and Embryos being cut in half.

Ange Should of been slapped more embryo should of lived just to be tortured for the rest of his life being raped in the ass with a broom for all eternity him dying isnt a good punishment at all he knows how dying is he should know suffering honestly (sorry if im being terrible about this)

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:58AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

For those who don't know, Cross Ange has a manga that is a parody, seens to be better than the original...

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/cross_ange_tenshi_to_ryuu_no_gakuen/

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Is Shirobako good? does anything happen or it's just subtext like Love Live? and talking about subtext, Renai Lab is also only subtext right?

I would say it's really good if you want to know more about the anime industry in Japan.
I have the impression to have secrets being revealed to me about how things work.
But definitely not yuri- I would say. There is no romance in it as far as I can see.
And to be honest, it's good like that.

Shiraboko has some light yuri, not at a very high level though. No yuri means plenty of in-your-face boy x girl, or het harem, neither of which is happening in the show either. Plus the poster was also asking for subtext. A romance label can only be applied if the show has very canon yuri romances, which is why some people use subtext, as character relationships can be satisfying in a yuri way to some, but can't be construed as "proper" romance, as there is no canon confirmation.

Going by this, at least, tends to net me enough, to fulfill my yuri show needs! :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.