Forum › Sekihara Umina discussion

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Dammit, he's now busy drawing FleetCollections. No wonder why there's been no new Pairing: Luka x Miku lately.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I don't know about anyone else, but Sekihara's sex scenes are very one sided and I'm not sure if I like that. I feel like most of the stuff I've read are always like one character gets the other one off and then it's either over right there or the one who didn't get off will go off and masturbate. The art is nice and all but that's one thing I don't think I'll ever get over.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

I don't know about anyone else, but Sekihara's sex scenes are very one sided and I'm not sure if I like that. I feel like most of the stuff I've read are always like one character gets the other one off and then it's either over right there or the one who didn't get off will go off and masturbate. The art is nice and all but that's one thing I don't think I'll ever get over.

It's because you haven't read his "Garden of Morality".

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

It's because you haven't read his "Garden of Morality".

That's one out of how many?

49791448_p3_master1200-1
joined Apr 12, 2015

Actually, Sekihara's newest projects are KotoUmi and MakiPana doujins.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Seems that something of theirs was published recently, dunno what its about tho

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Some yuri story about a succubus. I think it's a one-shot.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Seems that something of theirs was published recently, dunno what its about tho

Oh, Yuriism seems to have just released a doujin from this author, which is related to the earlier linked worked on amazon

last edited at Oct 31, 2016 1:36AM

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Good choice for a featured author, I've loved their stuff since I found their Miku x Luka doujins. What a pleasing artstyle!

joined Sep 6, 2018

One of the most prodigious authors on this site, yet I haven’t seen any of his works licensed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.