joined Mar 12, 2014

Cute.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why psuedo-incest when they're cousins?

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Because welcome to different cultures, no offense. It might be uncomfortable if you happen to understand sexual relationships between cousins as incest in your culture, but that's not the case everywhere.
Where I live, for example, marriage between cousins is not illegal. Society may or may not look at you weirdly, but it's not understood as incest by everybody.

joined Dec 18, 2014

Because welcome to different cultures, no offense. It might be uncomfortable if you happen to understand sexual relationships between cousins as incest in your culture, but that's not the case everywhere.
Where I live, for example, marriage between cousins is not illegal. Society may or may not look at you weirdly, but it's not understood as incest by everybody.

Yes, but isn't the Pseudo-incest tag thought for relationships between people who are related on paper but not by blood?

Edit: Also, this is really adorable <3

last edited at Jan 18, 2015 10:56PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I mean it's still incest regardless of whether it's socially acceptable or not. It's a sexual relationship between blood relatives so it's by definition incestuous. That doesn't necessarily mean it's bad it's just calling a spade a spade.

To reply you must either login or sign up.