Forum › Princess' Illusionary Funeral - atropa belladonna discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Okay, that was just awesome but why don't they include Meiling to this kinds of things.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, that was just awesome but why don't they include Meiling to this kinds of things.

There's a pretty great doujin out there where Meiling's part of a youkai-hunting 'team' and while pursuing a specially dangerous one she comes across the Scarlets who were orphaned by the beast. Meiling kind of adopts them but at the end she's badly wounded taking down the beast and loses her memories, turning into the klutzy gatekeeper we know. Sadly, I can't remember the name :(

joined Nov 11, 2010

There's a pretty great doujin out there where Meiling's part of a youkai-hunting 'team' and while pursuing a specially dangerous one she comes across the Scarlets who were orphaned by the beast. Meiling kind of adopts them but at the end she's badly wounded taking down the beast and loses her memories, turning into the klutzy gatekeeper we know. Sadly, I can't remember the name :(

The Scarlet Kin. I liked it a lot too, but I'm sure Mizuki00 already read it. As for this story, I guess it was a bit too speculative for my tastes. I wouldn't say that I can't stand original characters, but I wasn't that fond of Laura's role with regards to Flan and Remi or their relationship in this story.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The Scarlet Kin. I liked it a lot too, but I'm sure Mizuki00 already read it. As for this story, I guess it was a bit too speculative for my tastes. I wouldn't say that I can't stand original characters, but I wasn't that fond of Laura's role with regards to Flan and Remi or their relationship in this story.

Laura seemed a bit odd in general, since it doesn't really explain why she was so open to having a vampire around. For that matter her staff seemed to follow her lead without any qualms, which had already been established as a VERY strange thing to do.

I did like the story overall, I just wish they'd explained that aspect a bit more.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/princess_illusionary_funeral_atropa_belladonna#23 I have a necklace of that thing with wings and snakes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.