Forum › Body Warmth Communication discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice story, I like the art... it feels really familiar...

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

i like this, that last page had me scared for a while though. i thought Yuma was actually going to just think of the kiss as an overly friendly apology, thankfully though that wasnt the case....? well i am going to think of it that way regardless :P

joined Sep 4, 2014

^nooo i didn't even think of that >_< NOOO I hope that's not the case

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

i like this, that last page had me scared for a while though. i thought Yuma was actually going to just think of the kiss as an overly friendly apology, thankfully though that wasnt the case....? well i am going to think of it that way regardless :P

I refuse to see it that way. Though Yuma does make it fairly clear she was fully aware of Madoka's feelings the entire time anyways so it would be kinda unrealistic for her to somehow not take it that way.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I refuse to see it that way. Though Yuma does make it fairly clear she was fully aware of Madoka's feelings the entire time anyways so it would be kinda unrealistic for her to somehow not take it that way.

And even if she thought that way after the first kiss, it's pretty unlikely she would after the second.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

such a rarity for ze tag "tomboy" >_<" so i'm relishing every single one xD ahahah, so good ending?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is such a underrated one shot
Tomboys are to die for

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

okay i just discovered this one-short and it's so good, the art is so cute

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"Why a kiss?" I guess she wanted more than that

To reply you must either login or sign up.