Forum › Takamachi Household discussion

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I doubt Vivio will ever bring home a boyfriend...

Medrawncolored
joined Jul 29, 2013

Oh my god, I love the over protective Fate lol

joined Apr 14, 2013

Those veins XD

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Fate is so much like my dad it's scary.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hehe, fun read xD

Disoriented Calamity
joined Feb 9, 2014

The fact that Fate took a brief moment to consider the whole girlfriend idea instead of instantly reject it... XD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I've never seen Nanoha but this doujins are making me a NanoxFate shipper, they're just SO adorable.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I've never seen Nanoha but this doujins are making me a NanoxFate shipper, they're just SO adorable.

I've only watched the original series and A's, but they're pretty cute there too. Even without knowing they're co-mamas in StrikerS, it's pretty obvious they're a couple. And that Hayate has a harem.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I didn't even know of it's existence before reading Tokoharu's doujins and Nanoha x Fate tags became my favorite instantly. I like almost every doujin of them here.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yeah, these doujins are fantastic and filled with love. Another thing I love of them is how they show Nanoha and Fate couple life something really hard to found on yuri mangas.

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

That facial expression and hand gesture of Vivio at the end was priceless XD

Fb_img_1662167993947
joined Sep 23, 2020

Pfffttt ahhahaha XD calm down fate... You should made a plan of how to face those suiters or the person vivio likes and act like you don't have interest of them pffftt i want to see these scene unfold

To reply you must either login or sign up.