Forum › Our First Time discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sweet! I can't wait for the We're Aiming For Love Now stories, that's one of my favourite one-shots.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So out of curiosity, are the "Honey & Mustard" stories from this volume different from the follow-up stories with them getting together later on? Because those didn't really have much about their original relationship, which seems to be the theme here.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

talking to yourself again Nezchan?

btw, no need to reply. I'll delete it soon. I'm just ribbing you :-)

last edited at Oct 2, 2014 1:49AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're just jealous the voices in my head won't talk to you.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

You're just jealous the voices in my head won't talk to you.

:-P

you need help!

pkChinensis Uploader
Lililicious
joined Jan 9, 2011

So out of curiosity, are the "Honey & Mustard" stories from this volume different from the follow-up stories with them getting together later on? Because those didn't really have much about their original relationship, which seems to be the theme here.

Yes, the "Honey & Mustard" stories in this volume include flashbacks to their previous relationship.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Yes, the "Honey & Mustard" stories in this volume include flashbacks to their previous relationship.

I'm looking forward to it! :-)

joined Mar 28, 2017

is licensed

To reply you must either login or sign up.