Forum › Mannequin discussion

joined Jan 11, 2013

I even thought she killed her and mixed her flesh inside the mannequin, so that they will be together forever, i remember watching a movie with such scene.
But she just made the mannequin so she can do some practice, before repeating the same thing with her girlfriend, glad that this story end up like this.
umm I think I have seen a hentai like that... oh the shame

76925bc27b36af156d0671bdda0b25dc65afa68f
joined Sep 5, 2011

Am I the only one who didn't think it was that weird? I think it was sweet

Nope. I love seeing everyone's reactions, but I thought this was sweet too. I actually liked Shimane's little quirk. It shows how far she'd go to practice the perfect moment. :)

A
joined May 24, 2013

My theory is that Diana is just a figment of Ayumi's imagination. She is a beatiful, foreign woman who appears out of nowhere as soon as the men leave, and then agrees to marry this weird and lonely Japanese lady, despite the fact that she made a life-like mannequin of her for no apparent reason. Doesn't that sound a little suspicious?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My theory is that Diana is just a figment of Ayumi's imagination. She is a beatiful, foreign woman who appears out of nowhere as soon as the men leave, and then agrees to marry this weird and lonely Japanese lady, despite the fact that she made a life-like mannequin of her for no apparent reason. Doesn't that sound a little suspicious?

No, not at all really. She may have been waiting for them to leave. And the only thing that really supports "weird and lonely" are the guys saying "well, she isn't interested in US, so there must be something wrong with her". Pretty thin, I'd say. We don't know anything else about her personal life save that she doesn't like to party with men.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Creepy :D

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

The moment I read the title, Jefferson Starship's "Nothing's gonna stop us now" started playing in my head.

Cat10
joined Dec 30, 2014

I love the hands on the title page!!! That is all.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

A bit creepy... but cute!

Honestly, I thought she was pretending to be a mannequin for some reason. I knew it wasn’t tragic or bad since this is a... colors of jewels of love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.