Forum › Assassin YK discussion

Obinobi12.128.544316
joined Aug 1, 2013

nice story <(^_^)>

Dirk_strider
joined Sep 16, 2013

I'm sad that the next chapter is the last. But it's a good story.

Dirk_strider
joined Sep 16, 2013

I'm sad that the next chapter is the last. But it's a good story.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Every time I read more and more doujins on Snk (Ymir and Christa in general), the more I feel I should probably watch/read it. After all the spoilers from friends, family, Tumblr, Facebook, and forums though, I don't really feel compelled to anymore though.

Sigh.

But anyway, I'm glad we have some momentum of some sort going on between Christa and Ymir. Hope to see a fulfilling last chapter. :D

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Good news for everyone who likes the Yumikuri Assassin Doujin. Apparently the artist is working on a new story.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Ch 5 of Assassin YK was translated and typeset, I have submitted the chapter so it should be uploaded soon.

(This is the last chapter)

last edited at Dec 21, 2013 9:56PM

joined Dec 22, 2013

I'm suprised, Never noticed those outfits where from Ragnarok Online :S.
Great story btw really hope it isn't the final one (as was stated on the first page).

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Great story hoping what I hear about a sequel is true

joined Nov 11, 2013

Assassin YK, I can't believe such a waste.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Every time I read more and more doujins on Snk (Ymir and Christa in general), the more I feel I should probably watch/read it. After all the spoilers from friends, family, Tumblr, Facebook, and forums though, I don't really feel compelled to anymore though.

Wtf why are you reading a doujin of an anime/manga you haven't watched/read before! And mostly SNK too! SNK is way better when you don't get spoiled because the series is all mind fuck and endless unanswered questions lol :/ welp

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

whaaat~ that was the end? (T.T),.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Ymir having the same jacket as Squall in FFVIII.

hah I thought I was the only one that noticed this

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

nice wish there are more like this :0

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Holy crap these are some old comments. I wonder how many of these users are still active and still waiting for a new chapter. It's like Hello & Hello all over again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.