Forum › Dennou Keiniku discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i'm curious about dennou coil's story, but i don't like watching anime,
it's better the manga or the light novel?

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I don't know about the light novel but the story of the manga is completely different and, in my opinion, much, much worse than the story in the anime. I would recommend that you just watch the anime. I know you don't like watching anime but the animation, the characters and the writing are all really good.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I don't know about the light novel but the story of the manga is completely different and, in my opinion, much, much worse than the story in the anime. I would recommend that you just watch the anime. I know you don't like watching anime but the animation, the characters and the writing are all really good.

thanks, you confirmed the impression i had,
if i find the time i'll watch the anime

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

this is the kind of wishful thinking i had between the two

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

this is the kind of wishful thinking i had between the two

yeah me too the ending solidified my shipper feelings for those too .3.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

thanks, you confirmed the impression i had,
if i find the time i'll watch the anime

26 episodes of fun :D and by fun I mean tear jerking heart wrenching story that will hollow out your soul...naw jk XD

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

when I first watched this show the idea of pairing these two never came up in my head even once.
the second time I watched it I suddenly could not stop shipping them, and near the end where they put their faces real close to eachother I almost started rooting for them to kiss out loud, right next to my mom and sister who I was watching it with.

To reply you must either login or sign up.