Forum › Assorted FLOWERS 4koma discussion

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

God, these were adorable. Also big fan of SuccuBasquiat

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

This was too cute for words!

Also, would the girl in the wheelchair warrant the Disability tag?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I really need to get around to finishing this series at some point. I have the first three but I've only completed the first two. Though I dunno that the third or fourth games will be as good as the second one since Erika's not the protagonist in them.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

I really need to get around to finishing this series at some point. I have the first three but I've only completed the first two.

Same. Got stuck on the other routes for the second for a while, finally finished everything and barely started the third after pre-ordering the fourth... Now just trying to find the time to get through the third before the last part is out in physical form as well.

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 5:35AM

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Does anyone have a link to the game? "Flowers" isn't exactly the easiest thing to find online.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

https://store.steampowered.com/app/452440/Flowers_Le_volume_sur_printemps/ Here's the first game on Steam. It's published by JAST so you will also be able to find it in their store.

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

I really need to get around to finishing this series at some point. I have the first three but I've only completed the first two. Though I dunno that the third or fourth games will be as good as the second one since Erika's not the protagonist in them.

Erika, and especially her relationship with Chidori, are definitely the some of the best things about the entire series.

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

https://store.steampowered.com/app/452440/Flowers_Le_volume_sur_printemps/ Here's the first game on Steam. It's published by JAST so you will also be able to find it in their store.

Thanks~

joined May 9, 2016

Doing God's work.

Another one by Medalda (cringeworthy TL by me): https://twitter.com/MEDALDA/status/1423835598213709827

(Panel #1)
"This oppressive heat just goes on and on day after day, I'm getting FED UP."
(Panel #2)
"Yeah..."
(Panel #3)
"Can't even give you a hug because of it."
"...Yeah?"

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 9:49AM

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

Who's that girl carrying erika on page 35? It's not suoh is it? Does she appear at the last part of the series? Cuz I've only finished the 1st part of the series and almost finished the 2nd.

joined Apr 14, 2022

Flowers is probably the best yuri VN, but they didn't lean into it being a VN enough. Even if it wasn't canon, a Suoh x Erika route would have been so good

HaxtonFale Uploader
Anna_avatar_320
BunnyScans
joined Jul 28, 2011

Who's that girl carrying erika on page 35? It's not suoh is it? Does she appear at the last part of the series? Cuz I've only finished the 1st part of the series and almost finished the 2nd.

That is Suoh, yes. The joke is a reference to the Bloody May incident in Spring and delivered in Erika's usual way.

Suoh appears throughout all four games, and returns as the lead in the last one.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

very nice comics. Me like

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Erika and Chidori remaining the strongest power couple in the series, unf
Wish we saw more Nerine and Yuzuriha though
Ending of Automne made me tear up bit

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

This was cute and all but I just can't like shou x rikka

To reply you must either login or sign up.