Forum › Her First Love discussion

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

my most favorite one shot ever for yuri ,so cute!! wink..

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Nice read!

Nice username.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I'd say it was pretty obvious she was female.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

Nice read!

Nice username.

thanks tee-tee!!

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Even when she tried cross-dressing, it doesn't seem like it. You can tell it instantly that she's a girl. I mean, I am not yet aware of any guy that wears mini shorts to begin with (exclude boxers, okay?). And I bet she wouldn't have that masculine voice considering how "girly" her image is. But still, it's a good read. ( ̄▽ ̄)

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wait a sec though... Natsuki has been posing as a boy when she hung out with Kanae, so short hair.
At school, she wore a wig, so it's like she's posing as different people. There's her actual persona, and then there's her boy identity, that she uses to go out with Kanae.
How did the girls at her school discover her haircut and not only not question why she wears a wig at school, but confront Kanae about it? That part really confused me.
Maybe there's nothing to be confused about, but it just seemed really weird to me

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

How... how do you trip on the same spot everyday? Just, walk a little to the left next time...

And then she just sleeps on a public bench?

WHO LETS HER OUTSIDE?

Natsuki looked most like a boy when she took her wig off whilst wearing the girls uniform. Just thought I should say.

_1402627928.76741_882
joined May 25, 2011

Natsuki certainly is adorable, but the least-convincing crossdresser of all time.

On the other hand, love the school uniform design.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Is it really cross dressing if it's a girl? guys cloth are pretty unisex, girls can wear masculine and feminine clothing and still keep their appeal. A guy wearing a dress though, doesn't work. He doesn't have breast or nice legs, so it doesn't really compliment his body. I really wouldn't consider the cross dress for females

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Holy crap! The picture of Kanae-chan's face at the top of p.12 is the most sexy cute thing I've ever seen.

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 3:42AM

joined Jan 3, 2020

Wait a sec though... Natsuki has been posing as a boy when she hung out with Kanae, so short hair.
At school, she wore a wig, so it's like she's posing as different people. There's her actual persona, and then there's her boy identity, that she uses to go out with Kanae.
How did the girls at her school discover her haircut and not only not question why she wears a wig at school, but confront Kanae about it? That part really confused me.
Maybe there's nothing to be confused about, but it just seemed really weird to me

The haircut thing confused me too at first. Here's what happened:
* Natsuki had long hair to begin with.
* In order to present herself as a boy, she cut her hair to be short and purchased a very long wig identical to her previous haircut. Apparently, it was so good that the girls at her school didn't notice. (This is hard to believe but I guess we're supposed to suspend our disbelief.)
* The girls at her school confronted Kanae about spending time with Natsuki, not about her hair.
* This causes Natsuki to remove her wig and reveal her secret to Kanae.

Honestly, I was most impressed that Natsuki was willing to confess everything in front of girls from her school in addition to Kanae.

D4d93d7defd05c7fbedff90b7d82fc4e
joined Sep 26, 2020

Wah- The art style is so nostalgic and I'm not even that old.

To reply you must either login or sign up.