Forum › REVIVAL discussion

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I am so out of my comfort zone age gaps just make me itch especially the one between Fate and Signum ;o; I mean I love their dynamic but I can't look at them in a pairing scenario TwT I see Signum Shamal as being a better couple since I felt they had this kind of mother father thing going on. I just asdhgsajklfvd adult on child makes me twitch.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am so out of my comfort zone age gaps just make me itch especially the one between Fate and Signum ;o; I mean I love their dynamic but I can't look at them in a pairing scenario TwT I see Signum Shamal as being a better couple since I felt they had this kind of mother father thing going on. I just asdhgsajklfvd adult on child makes me twitch.

I think I share much of that sentiment. As for pairings though, it's really hard to beat out FatexNanoha in my mind. I never really understood the FatexSignum or got into it.
Adult on child really does make me uncomfortable too.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I am highly open to all shippings, no matter what series it is. While I always ship NanoFate, well, actually most ship NanoFate... Hmm where was I?

This story really made SigFate a little bit good. Since there are no forcing and such. Still can't beat NanoFate and SigMal...

Still a good creation nevertheless..

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

I liked it. The art was really good, too

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

did you merge "revival" and "you know my name together"? the covers for the "you know my name" story are missing. is no big deal. here is the artwork if anyone is interested http://www.mediafire.com/download/j73aobckm4o47jk/you_know_my_name_stuff.rar

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

...No, they would've overlapped too much to be merged. Thanks for the note, will fix shortly.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I can like Fate and Signum when sex isn't involved like at the end they're both adults and you see them naked in bed next to each other you can insinuate they had sex and it's okay because Fate is a consenting adult then, but WHY when Fate was still like 10 did we need a graphic of Signum actually putting her hands on Fate :U I could have done without it and truth be told I really do like their dynamic but sexual intercourse does not enter my mind at all when thinking about the dynamic.

I am a very open minded shipper though ^w^

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Signum is a loli-lover (pedaphile) xD lol

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Signum is a loli-lover (pedaphile) xD lol

And, for some reason, this perturb me... I always seen Signum like a honourable, respectable and gentlemanly perfect knight... and this history smash this image with a big BOOM. T.T

To reply you must either login or sign up.