Forum › Let Me Be Tipsy, Just for Tonight discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

M’kay… I just do not understand why the partner brought in a switch banger—to humiliate or practical joke?

This manga isn’t fun to read… artwork isn’t worth selling.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

so this is just two stories of maya playing extremely mean pranks on a drunk claudine? yeah, no, pass.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

What an infuriating woman.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

What an infuriating woman.

You said it right

Armageddon11
joined Jul 26, 2016

That second half is... actually a lil bit fucked up... Claudine shouldn't be the one apologising there.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Didn't enjoy either, and there was no Tendou Maya!

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

This feels very non "Tendou Maya" ish...

joined Oct 25, 2010

I think this is a wonderful sweet story! Maya proposes to her most beloved! Maybe she does so differently than others, but the message is the most important part! Please marry me! I remember proposing to my beloved wife on a Saturday night in a bar in Chapel Hill called the Village Green. We were there with our friends from my time as a student ! We were alone at the table and I asked for her hand! It was surreal because the place was filled with music and laughter, but our area was quiet — as if a bubble had enclosed us from the rest of the world.

My voice sounded croaking as I asked for her hand and I slipped the ring on her finger! When she said yes , the bubble burst and returned us to the real world! That’s one of my happiest memories! So, I am sure Maya and Claudine feel very similar! Sorry, I have wasted your time, but I am sure that that moment of proposal was important for them as mine was for me! Congratulations to Maya and Claudine!

To reply you must either login or sign up.